Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
    Society
    Greeks United
    Images

EntropiaRTC - Hunting loot and cost tracker

I think it's time to make a new thread about this tool as the original is a bit obsolete.

This tool helps you to track your hunting sessions including loot count. It doesn't require for you to be in team in order to track looted items and value.

Start downloading:

Windows Desktop Client

or take a look at

Web

How it works

Hunting costs

It calculates hunting costs using the game log. In order to produce accurate results you need to setup your hunting equipment(Primary gun, Amplifier, Sights, scope and healing tool) through settings. Tool uses an Entropedia SQL dump in order to help to search for items and get their stats.

If you can't find an item or you think that has incorrect stats you can add it or update it.

If you use more than one weapons(like finishers) or healing tools you need to match the in game mapping keys for these tools with tool settings and provide the cost per use accordingly.
    For armor costs you need to manually add the cost per hit.

Unfortunately if you use damage or heal over time tools, tool fails to produce accurate results.

Loot count
    In order to count loot(items and value), tool uses OCR of the in game upper left corner where looted items render. When the in game environment on this area is bright some loots fail to be counted. To fix this you need to place an in game sticky note. When settings window is open, tool renders a rectangle in game showing the OCR area and give the ability to adjust the OCR area a bit.

Mob detection
    Tool uses OCR also in order to detect the mob you shoot. This is in order to store costs and loot per mob and maturity.

Data storage
    Tool stores its data on cloud so cannot be used offline. Data automatically erased after one month of user inactivity. Data older than 3 months are also cleared in order to reduce hosting costs.

Global's screenshots
    A screenshot is taken and uploaded automatically when you score a global. You can disable this through settings.

In game overlay
    You could enable the ability to see some of the hunting session real-time stats through in game overlay.

Voice(Text to voice)
    You could enable the capability to hear some of the real-time stats.

Uses

• You can track your expenses vs income per session, mob/maturity, chronologically, etc*

• You can generate your own loot tables per mob and maturity.**

• You need real-time data of how a mob "perfoms" in order to keep shooting or move away.*

• Automatically internet accessible global screenshots.

*Requirements: You don't use damage/heal over time tools, setup/review your hunting gear before start hunt, have placed an in game sticky note at OCR area.
    **Requirements: You have placed an in game sticky note at OCR area.

Installation/Updates

During setup or new updates you will be warned by OS about the risk to install an unrecognized app. If you want to proceed with the installation press "More info" and then "Run anyway". See screenshot below from Win10 OS.

Troubleshooting
    In case that loot count doesn't work at all please install the X86(32 bit) version of VC 2015 Redist https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...u_O4TkvAXQw)()
    Last edited by gianniszrf; 09-07-2017 at 16:17.
    Calculate hunting costs and loot while playing. Click the image below to start with

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Greeks United
    Images
    Version 1.1.0(10 Mar 2018)

Changelog

• Embedded chromium removed. Now UI opens on your default browser(You should allow mixed content on browser,Google "allow mixed content" if you are facing issues).

• Skill count fixed.

• In game overlay removed.
    Last edited by gianniszrf; 03-10-2018 at 21:54.
    Calculate hunting costs and loot while playing. Click the image below to start with

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Greeks United
    Images
    A roadmap for the tool

• Q2-2018 - Release a cryptocurrency(Probably an Ethereum Blcokchain ERC-20 Token)
      Existing users will receive an airdrop of that crypto based on their contribution on last 3 months stats(Distribution algorithm to be consdidered).
      The token will be used in app in order to unlock app features. The existing features will be free.
      In app wallet that will support token purchase, storage and transfer

• Q2-2018 - Events system
      Tool will provide the ability for registered users to organize events. Event prizes will be paid in tool cryptocurrency so event organizers should be token holders in order to be able to schedule events

• Q3-2018 - Put the released cryptocurrency to one or more crypto Exchanges. This will give the ability to convert your tokens to other cryptos(BTC,ETH) and/or FIAT(USD,EUR, GPB..)

• Q3-2018 - Betting on the registered events using the tool token as currency

• Q4-2018 - Ability to exchange in game items including PEDs using our crypto
    Last edited by gianniszrf; 03-10-2018 at 22:29.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rakkety Tamn Tamn
    Society
    MLS
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This looks great, better and better with every update, however I do have a critique.

Maybe it's just my personal opinion but without the ability to store your own statistics client side after they are going to expire on your server it's mostly a waste of time for someone who is serious about tracking. However that being said, still very cool and I will use it for short term testing. Keep ups the good work

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Greeks United
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This looks great, better and better with every update, however I do have a critique.

Maybe it's just my personal opinion but without the ability to store your own statistics client side after they are going to expire on your server it's mostly a waste of time for someone who is serious about tracking. However that being said, still very cool and I will use it for short term testing. Keep ups the good work
    Maybe a download xls that contains the tracked data could be a good idea.

Thanks for your input
    Last edited by gianniszrf; 09-05-2017 at 21:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Currently the overlay seems to reset position every time I open/close the application. Any way to make it "remember" its last position?

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ricardo Ricky Laginha
    Society
    Utopia
    Images
    Downloaded and instaled but when i run the application it does nothing, cant even open it, any ideas ?

randomly application goes into "white screen" for anywhere between 5seconds and a minute, during this time no scans happen, so kills/loot is not counted.

in a 500 kill session about 25 kills were not logged.

So accuracy is not the best yet, but its a good start.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ricardo Ricky Laginha
    Society
    Utopia
    Images
    Still not working, i have the prerequisites installed and when i click the application it just still not doing nothing.
    Little help please ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Greeks United
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laginha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still not working, i have the prerequisites installed and when i click the application it just still not doing nothing.
    Little help please ?
    If app crashes during startup please try cleaning the game chat.log(by better renaming it) and let me know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast