Info: EntropiaRTC - Hunting loot and cost tracker

gianniszrf

Dominant
Society
Greeks United
Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
I think it's time to make a new thread about this tool as the original is a bit obsolete.

This tool helps you to track your hunting sessions including loot count. It doesn't require for you to be in team in order to track looted items and value.

Start downloading:

Windows Desktop Client

or take a look at

Web

How it works

Hunting costs

It calculates hunting costs using the game log. In order to produce accurate results you need to setup your hunting equipment(Primary gun, Amplifier, Sights, scope and healing tool) through settings. Tool uses an Entropedia SQL dump in order to help to search for items and get their stats.

If you can't find an item or you think that has incorrect stats you can add it or update it.

If you use more than one weapons(like finishers) or healing tools you need to match the in game mapping keys for these tools with tool settings and provide the cost per use accordingly.
For armor costs you need to manually add the cost per hit.

Unfortunately if you use damage or heal over time tools, tool fails to produce accurate results.

Loot count
In order to count loot(items and value), tool uses OCR of the in game upper left corner where looted items render. When the in game environment on this area is bright some loots fail to be counted. To fix this you need to place an in game sticky note. When settings window is open, tool renders a rectangle in game showing the OCR area and give the ability to adjust the OCR area a bit.

Mob detection
Tool uses OCR also in order to detect the mob you shoot. This is in order to store costs and loot per mob and maturity.

Data storage
Tool stores its data on cloud so cannot be used offline. Data automatically erased after one month of user inactivity. Data older than 3 months are also cleared in order to reduce hosting costs.

Global's screenshots
A screenshot is taken and uploaded automatically when you score a global. You can disable this through settings.

In game overlay
You could enable the ability to see some of the hunting session real-time stats through in game overlay.

Voice(Text to voice)
You could enable the capability to hear some of the real-time stats.

Uses

• You can track your expenses vs income per session, mob/maturity, chronologically, etc*

• You can generate your own loot tables per mob and maturity.**

• You need real-time data of how a mob "perfoms" in order to keep shooting or move away.*

• Automatically internet accessible global screenshots.
*Requirements: You don't use damage/heal over time tools, setup/review your hunting gear before start hunt, have placed an in game sticky note at OCR area.
**Requirements: You have placed an in game sticky note at OCR area.

Installation/Updates

During setup or new updates you will be warned by OS about the risk to install an unrecognized app. If you want to proceed with the installation press "More info" and then "Run anyway". See screenshot below from Win10 OS.
Windows10DownloadPrompt.png

Troubleshooting
In case that loot count doesn't work at all please install the X86(32 bit) version of VC 2015 Redist https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw&tduid=(d3058eec73e42127b50ed75f609915b0)(256380)(2459594)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw)()

Last edited:
Version 1.1.0(10 Mar 2018)

Changelog

• Embedded chromium removed. Now UI opens on your default browser(You should allow mixed content on browser,Google "allow mixed content" if you are facing issues).

• Skill count fixed.

• In game overlay removed.

Last edited:
A roadmap for the tool

• Q2-2018 - Release a cryptocurrency(Probably an Ethereum Blcokchain ERC-20 Token)
    Existing users will receive an airdrop of that crypto based on their contribution on last 3 months stats(Distribution algorithm to be consdidered).
    The token will be used in app in order to unlock app features. The existing features will be free.
    In app wallet that will support token purchase, storage and transfer

• Q2-2018 - Events system
    Tool will provide the ability for registered users to organize events. Event prizes will be paid in tool cryptocurrency so event organizers should be token holders in order to be able to schedule events

• Q3-2018 - Put the released cryptocurrency to one or more crypto Exchanges. This will give the ability to convert your tokens to other cryptos(BTC,ETH) and/or FIAT(USD,EUR, GPB..)

• Q3-2018 - Betting on the registered events using the tool token as currency

• Q4-2018 - Ability to exchange in game items including PEDs using our crypto

Last edited:
This looks great, better and better with every update, however I do have a critique.

Maybe it's just my personal opinion but without the ability to store your own statistics client side after they are going to expire on your server it's mostly a waste of time for someone who is serious about tracking. However that being said, still very cool and I will use it for short term testing. Keep ups the good work

This looks great, better and better with every update, however I do have a critique.

Maybe it's just my personal opinion but without the ability to store your own statistics client side after they are going to expire on your server it's mostly a waste of time for someone who is serious about tracking. However that being said, still very cool and I will use it for short term testing. Keep ups the good work

Maybe a download xls that contains the tracked data could be a good idea.

Thanks for your input

Last edited:
Currently the overlay seems to reset position every time I open/close the application. Any way to make it "remember" its last position?

Downloaded and instaled but when i run the application it does nothing, cant even open it, any ideas ?

randomly application goes into "white screen" for anywhere between 5seconds and a minute, during this time no scans happen, so kills/loot is not counted.

in a 500 kill session about 25 kills were not logged.

So accuracy is not the best yet, but its a good start.

Still not working, i have the prerequisites installed and when i click the application it just still not doing nothing.
Little help please ?

Still not working, i have the prerequisites installed and when i click the application it just still not doing nothing.
Little help please ?

If app crashes during startup please try cleaning the game chat.log(by better renaming it) and let me know.

problem still there... dont know what else to do

In regard to the "Armor cost per hit", how do we come up with the value that needs to go in this area in the settings?

I've played around with it but cannot seem to get accurate results.

Is this the pec value per 1 dmg taken? or something else?

Would it be possible to start collecting data on various armors and plates (maybe split the 2 options in settings) so that we could select from a dropdown list?

Would be great if you can make a tutorial how to set it up...
I've installed, registered, got it running, filled in my gear, started hunting, the overlay displays one value (cc 59,13), rest shows 0...

What does CC means, what does the different icons in the interface mean? i.e. the yellow flash.
How can I see stats in the client, so far it is all dead except a value in upper right area, which does not correspond to the cc value.

Did the application find my log file? Since the dpp values etc. aren't updating?
I'd assume this part would work even though OCR would not work?
CC might stand for cost count or something, it seems to correlate to my weapon spending, so log file must have been found... ooh yea, my avatar name was registered so...

I think my OCR is not working, but I don't know.
I play in window mode, the OCR indication which shows when settings is open indicates that it is fixed to the upper left corner of my screen, suggesting I need to play in full screen?

Also the overlay can't be moved anywhere on my screen, it clips if I move it to far to the right/down.
Indicating you know what resolution my game is set to, but not the fact that I'm in window mode?

Suggestion, for new users don't open the application in full screen mode, set a fixed resolution.
I'm on a 1440p screen and the application seems to prefer a lower resolution?

Right now feeling a tad lost...

Don't work

Hi
First sorry English is not good
Im install the program whit all required software, and have a big problem.

When EU is close I can open the program and login, in that momentsay me to open EU and tie /pon.
When I press start and open the login screen, EntropiaRTC give a error and ask to close.
All time is the same.
Plz help!!!

You have to start the program after after logging in to EU. The program has issues when EU client program is opened or closed when the tracking program is open. Also, the program needs update to fix a couple minor bugs. Skill tracking is broke since MA made a change to the System notifications to show amount of skill gained. I recommend not using Armor decay and FAP decay tracking at the current moment (see Additional Notes below)

I use the program with good results but it does take some getting used to. I'm hesitant to write a guide or really push this program as it's still in beta.

Please see the other forum post about this tool

New tool under developement
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289402-New-tool-under-developemnt

Addtional Notes:

1) Enable V-Sync and Fullscreen Window mode (Tool uses similar method to Litte Big Mining Log)
2) Mob must be selected during the kill (Some mobs this causes issues with due to hit box)
3) This is a tool and not always 100% accurate (Example: Loot Name goes outside window of loot detection for any reason Name to long or to many items listed and it won't be logged)
4) Read all forum posts about this tool as additional tips and notes are there
5) The tool has a hard time tracking armor decay (needs updated since armor decay reduced)
6) Heal tracking for most players won't work (Due to the way program tracks data parsing Heal over time data to track correctly might be difficult ---developer noted this in forum post)
7) EntropiaLife's Tracker client doesn't play nice with the program and must be disabled (Issue with both programs accessing the same TXT file ---Other tracking tools like LMBL, etc probably have same issue but not verified)
8 I would highly recommend not starting any EU tracking/logging programs until you have logged into the game for security (Some programs capture keystrokes to record the correct action in game)

I enjoy this tool greatly and hope the developer updates it. I would be willing to donate to help cover time and resource cost to develop this tool as I believe many players would appreaciate and use it. Developer is welcome to contact me anytime. Best way is in-game since I'm not very active on forums and forget to check mail here.

Cheers

Tesla

Last edited:
Hi,

I am the dev of the tool, cause i am not playing the game lately could someone provide me a list of changes on logs happened.
I will try my best to update using the new logs format.

Thanks,
Giannis

Hi,

I am the dev of the tool, cause i am not playing the game lately could someone provide me a list of changes on logs happened.
I will try my best to update using the new logs format.

Thanks,
Giannis

Skill messages appear like this now. TT gain.
[System]: You have gained 0.0171 experience in your Ranged Damage Assessment skill.
Meaning it's possible to track actual TT gain in skills per hunt.. :)

Also:
[System]: The attack missed you. - When you are above the mob level this happens more frequently.
[System]: You Dodged the attack/You Evaded the attack. - happens also, often times if you don't max the mob, you get most of these.

[System]: The target Dodged your attack. - When you're maxed on your weapon.

[System]: You missed. - When you're not maxed on your weapon.

Thanks i will try to update the app in order to support changes

Today released a new version that handles the skill tracking issue. There is also a modification that moves the UI from in app chromium browser to your default browser. If you are facing issues with this probably you need to set your browser to accept mixed content. Google Chrome/FireFox/Edge/etc "allow mixed content" to find out how.

Also released a roadmap

Today released a new version that handles the skill tracking issue. There is also a modification that moves the UI from in app chromium browser to your default browser. If you are facing issues with this probably you need to set your browser to accept mixed content. Google Chrome/FireFox/Edge/etc "allow mixed content" to find out how.

Also released a roadmap
Nice on fixing the skill tracking issue.
I don't get it, will this tool use more resources in the future to "mine" for cryptocurrency?

Nice on fixing the skill tracking issue.
I don't get it, will this tool use more resources in the future to "mine" for cryptocurrency?

No hasn't to do with crypto mining, i will release a new cryptocurrency to be used inside the tool for some new coming features(Events, items exchange)

So I started using your app and it was running fine. I left it up and running and went to get a drink... I died and now the app has crashed... Now when I try to run the clickonce app it just opens and closes. I can't find the logs to try and see what the error is.. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

The website is currently down. Not sure how long it's been since I'm coming back from an extended break from EU. Any info on when it will be back up?

Any updates on when this amazing program will be back up?

Tesla

Back