Missing the combat log ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Well I am sure that everyone be me knows this and I thought I tried it before and it didn't work but you can enter the info for the weapons and amps manually and voila you have it. Hope to have all the folks tell me how slow I am to learn and have known that for years :).

if you meant the log from entropia-tracker...you did write that also in the El post didnt you?

since the data is coming from entropedia and the site is down...the client has to be adapted to the new entropiawiki site

only possible thing atm is something like

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...917-EntropiaRTC-Hunting-loot-and-cost-tracker

or we wait all when the tracker is "repaired"

I said I missed it because it was down. Not to be too rude but did you read the post ??? I said you can still use it by putting in the information yourself. The combat log will still track hits, misses, percent, etc. just as before you just don't have the name the weapon.

Hum, tried it this and it didn't work the first time. I had to enter the values in order and leave the cursor in the third field it appears, I am going to try again and will update if something else changes.

Back