PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Loot 2.0

Angry Loot 2.0

whats the point of this patch? so much promised stuff and yet the only thing in the game is buff nerfs but still everyone without buffs suffered from it aswell it seems.. why does ma make such a long change log like its gonna be in effect straight away when in reality its like years away? whats even happening atm

hi

Hi

I gots big loot before big patch but i no withdraw. now it beter for me and other newlbies. On some planets you can see you can make profits with no big hofs. it good now trust me i never withdrawed ok. dont just shoot puny calypso as no mus. goto other planet good mu. I maybe fly 1 peple , free? we do new planets and see new thing maybe mare markups?

Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi

I gots big loot before big patch but i no withdraw. now it beter for me and other newlbies. On some planets you can see you can make profits with no big hofs. it good now trust me i never withdrawed ok. dont just shoot puny calypso as no mus. goto other planet good mu. I maybe fly 1 peple , free? we do new planets and see new thing maybe mare markups?

its great that u and all ur friends do good but the point of this thread is dpp and turnover dont mean shit and not one thing in MAs stupid patch note is in effect and nobody seems to care about it

Quote Originally Posted by Elaina View Post
    its great that u and all ur friends do good but the point of this thread is dpp and turnover dont mean shit and not one thing in MAs stupid patch note is in effect and nobody seems to care about it
    would you mind giving specific examples with evidence where the patch notes are incorrect? cos for me everything is working perfectly. yes, they did nerf crit buffs but they always change things and you have to adapt. loot is good and MU is getting better. but the market cant react instantly to such a change. this will take a few more months at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    would you mind giving specific examples with evidence where the patch notes are incorrect? cos for me everything is working perfectly. yes, they did nerf crit buffs but they always change things and you have to adapt. loot is good and MU is getting better. but the market cant react instantly to such a change. this will take a few more months at least.
    Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.

this was promised in loot 2.0.. its 3 months now since it released how is that not enough time to implement it?
    remember its real money here and big cyclers lose a ton of money constantly while MA do nothing

Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.

this was promised in loot 2.0.. its 3 months now since it released how is that not enough time to implement it?
    remember its real money here and big cyclers lose a ton of money constantly while MA do nothing
    well that was an extra feature that was told to come later in loot 2.0 and hasnt been implemented at start. afaik they said that in the patch notes. and to be fair. we all know MA. we all know how long they need to fully implement stuff. i wouldnt expect them to implement this change earlier than around migration next year.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mace mace9 Window
    Society
    Concord
    Images
    Think about this!

MA doesnt force you to cycle that much and loose. But if you dont stop, why should MA change anything
    twice as nice

i dont understand how ur all okey with it if someone like me to joker and smilgs are losing? whats the point

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    whats the point of this patch? so much promised stuff and yet the only thing in the game is buff nerfs but still everyone without buffs suffered from it aswell it seems.. why does ma make such a long change log like its gonna be in effect straight away when in reality its like years away? whats even happening atm

No, it's not.
    I'm not suffering so I have no clue what you're talking about.

i dont understand how ur all okey with it if someone like me to joker and smilgs are losing? whats the point
    Really??
    Lets turn it around.

I dont understand how you and your mentioned friends could be ok by someone like us losing while some others were always winning? Whats the point?

At least now we can all lose together!

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post

No, it's not.
    I'm not suffering so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Really??
    Lets turn it around.

I dont understand how you and your mentioned friends could be ok by someone like us losing while some others were always winning? Whats the point?

At least now we can all lose together!
    dude u dont understand i lvld to 111 in loot 1.0 its much better than this why u think i make this thread.. its horrible this game atm

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast