How much Money is your Account worth?

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hi guys, want just ask you all how much your Accounts are worth. I just want to now, what other pay for the entertainment of Entropia Universe :)

Hi guys, want just ask you all how much your Accounts are worth. I just want to now, what other pay for the entertainment of Entropia Universe :)

I fail to see the correlation between my account value and what I pay for entertainment. :scratch2:

If you want to know what others pay for their entertainment, shouldn't you have asked "How much do you deposit?" instead?

My account value is something about 150 €, i just want to ask how much other Accounts are worth ( the value ).

are you bored and think to hack the wealthy of Entropians? :laugh:
nobody would realy tell this things i believe!

I'm sure there are some ppl with big wallets in their accounts but that's private matter.

I only just ask, see nothing wrong in it, but nobody need to answer if he or she not want...I'm just a little prying :)

I only just ask, see nothing wrong in it, but nobody need to answer if he or she not want...I'm just a little prying :)

I agree with what Ruby says, people wont tell you in public
There is no good reason to give away this info to the public.

What you might consider is to make a private poll.
Maybe then you will get some insight. But make sure it's private otherwise it's doomed for sure.

you might want to add account value including or excluding MU. Because that makes a big difference.

like 4,5 K Ped plus Skills... I withdrawed a lot more then I had deposited and today its worth not my time to play anymore, so I am basically out until MA has some real changes to offer

I've read that the entire player's money ingame is around the 10 million, but I do not know is this treu or not...

I can't tell you the value of my avatar (largely because I don't know for sure myself, too much crap accumulated through the years), but I can tell that I've spent on EU more than on all other video games together - and I play video games for well over a quarter of century :ahh:

I've read that the entire player's money ingame is around the 10 million, but I do not know is this treu or not...

That's true, as the last MA's annual report (2016 financial year) states that "unconsumed user holdings" amounted to 109.7 million ped. Also people deposited 70.1 million ped in 2016.

When you ask this question, you should specify simple TT or TT and MU :)

When you ask this question, you should specify simple TT or TT and MU :)

The only thing to know for sure is the TT value... You cant value your account in sales that did not happen.
Also, tomorrow a new item may be introduced and your item could have zero MU.

The only thing to know for sure is the TT value... You cant value your account in sales that did not happen.

Given that some items, such as the restoration chip, has a 50 ped TT but 5000 ped MU or so, simply depending on TT would be grossly undervaluing the value in game probably.

...and even tt- value is not completely correct as you can also have bound items that have ped value but are actually worth 0$.

Given that some items, such as the restoration chip, has a 50 ped TT but 5000 ped MU or so, simply depending on TT would be grossly undervaluing the value in game probably.

I am more comfortable with viewing all depo and MU paid as lost.

...and even tt- value is not completely correct as you can also have bound items that have ped value but are actually worth 0$.

Yea very true..so TT value minus bound TT value is account value :)

Yea very true..so TT value minus bound TT value is account value :)

thats the lowest estimation, but a more realistic number would be the "liquidation value" so basically TT worth + Markup- liquidation costs

thats the lowest estimation, but a more realistic number would be the "liquidation value" so basically TT worth + Markup- liquidation costs

Dont know what you mean

Dont know what you mean

if you liquidate your whole account you will have at the end more PED on your card then just tt-value minus bound items...you will have around tt(-bound items) +markup- liquidation costs*

*liqidation costs may be: auction fees or selling something below markup for a faster/easier trade or traveling costs...or such

Wouldnt liquidation value be just the tt value?
That is your " guaranteed" value if you need to liquidate immediately.
Just select all and throw it in the TT and liqidate it.

What you write is the market value since you add MU.
MU is a "theoretical" value. I can value my adjusted resto at +4500 but I only get that if I find a buyer. Without buyers it's only worth TT.

MU is a "theoretical" value. I can value my adjusted resto at +4500 but I only get that if I find a buyer. Without buyers it's only worth TT.

You put better words on it then I did, thanks for that :)

MU isnt theoretical its a price that other people really pay, I wouldnt count Markup if I wasnt shure if I can get it

MU isnt theoretical its a price that other people really pay, I wouldnt count Markup if I wasnt shure if I can get it

lol, MU isn't theoretical?!?!

tell that those guys and galls that bought all those crit buffs!
EST sets used to go for 2200%. Now, try to sell one above 500%. Just one example.
So, what's not theoretical about MU???

:lolup:

Your MU can be gone in a day in entropia.
TT value is " fixed" (to some extend). MU is hypothetical.
That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but it's all fluid unlike tt value.

"Liquidation value is the likely price of an asset when it is allowed insufficient time to sell on the open market, thereby reducing its exposure to potential buyers. Liquidation value is typically lower than fair market value"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquidation_value

so your market value is not the liquidation value.

Last edited:
lol, MU isn't theoretical?!?!

tell that those guys and galls that bought all those crit buffs!
EST sets used to go for 2200%. Now, try to sell one above 500%. Just one example.
So, what's not theoretical about MU???

Ofc markup can change fast, that does not mean its just theoretical, I turned over Millions of PED in markup alone so I always had to calulate with that and it changed a lot but it was never theoretical

If markup is theoretical then tt value is theoretical as well, It can be gone fast when MA is bankrupt or just make something unsellable...

If MU is theoretical, I will buy all your loot for TT :).

Ofc markup can change fast, that does not mean its just theoretical, I turned over Millions of PED in markup alone so I always had to calulate with that and it changed a lot but it was never theoretical

If markup is theoretical then tt value is theoretical as well, It can be gone fast when MA is bankrupt or just make something unsellable...

yeah sure, MA bankruptcy is the other end. Let's just count that out of this story, because if you reason like that it's useless.
But it's a plain and simple fact that MU is only realized when a buyer is found.

Lets say you instantly need the cash and you own a MM.
MU was way over 100k. Now you cant even sell one for 70k.
And it can take weeks to find an appropriate buyer.
Now what if you dont have weeks time to sell it but need cash instantly? So you need to " liquidate".
What is that MM worth then? Well, for sure not that 70k that YOU think it's worth. So that 70k is theoretical.
Only the TT value is guaranteed (yes, with the exception of bankruptcy).

*edit* by saying MU is theoretical, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm not stupid, I know how the game and MU works.
But until the sale is realized the value is theoretical. Nobody gives you the guarantee that you get that value, unlike TT. That IS guaranteed.

If MU is theoretical, I will buy all your loot for TT :).

why would I want to do that?
I don't need to liquidate. I have time to sell, so I can get more than my liquidation value.

And even if I was THAT desperate, why wouldn't I just simply smack it into the TT? :scratch2:

why would I want to do that?
I don't need to liquidate. I have time to sell, so I can get more than my liquidation value.

And even if I was THAT desperate, why wouldn't I just simply smack it into the TT? :scratch2:

You see the contradiction don't you? :scratch2::scratch2:

Back