How much Money is your Account worth?

yeah sure, MA bankruptcy is the other end. Let's just count that out of this story, because if you reason like that it's useless.
But it's a plain and simple fact that MU is only realized when a buyer is found.

I always found a buyer when something had a good markup, several thousand times with no exception, so its useless to say MU is only theoretical as well

And I will count more on my markup then I will count on MAs solvency

I always found a buyer when something had a good markup, several thousand times with no exception, so its useless to say MU is only theoretical as well

And I will count more on my markup then I will count on MAs solvency

nvm, you apparently didnt read any of my posts.
just to fixated on the word "theoretical".

One last try, MU is theoretical unless the sale is realized.

I instantly believe you that you've always sold your stuff at MU. I did as well. It's quite normal.
But tell that to those buff item owners who saw their MU evaporate!

But the initial point was liquidation value.
And again I'll post this quote
"Liquidation value is the likely price of an asset when it is allowed insufficient time to sell on the open market, thereby reducing its exposure to potential buyers. Liquidation value is typically lower than fair market value"

MU value is usually NOT the liquidation value!

How do you value your account if you (for some reason) have to quite playing this afternoon?
Right, you can kiss your precious MU goodbye!
In the most worst case you get your TT value back, guaranteed.

Assuming there are still players/resellers in the game, I'm guess you can probably get 60-70% of the MU value from someone, if you had to sell in an emergency.
Most people aren't going to TT their TT+5k or TT+50k ped items no matter what kind of emergency they are in, so your example is quite artificial.

Assuming there are still players/resellers in the game, I'm guess you can probably get 60-70% of the MU value from someone, if you had to sell in an emergency.
Most people aren't going to TT their TT+5k or TT+50k ped items no matter what kind of emergency they are in, so your example is quite artificial.

...sigh.

I'm guess you can probably get

2 words that make it theoretical.

What Wizz is trying to explain that you cant add MU to how much account is worth, as you might not get that MU for the items you value them as. As MU is very volatility with items in game.

nvm, you apparently didnt read any of my posts.
just to fixated on the word "theoretical".

One last try, MU is theoretical unless the sale is realized.

I instantly believe you that you've always sold your stuff at MU. I did as well. It's quite normal.
But tell that to those buff item owners who saw their MU evaporate!

But the initial point was liquidation value.
And again I'll post this quote
"Liquidation value is the likely price of an asset when it is allowed insufficient time to sell on the open market, thereby reducing its exposure to potential buyers. Liquidation value is typically lower than fair market value"

MU value is usually NOT the liquidation value!

How do you value your account if you (for some reason) have to quite playing this afternoon?

It would still be more than TT.. at least TT + 1

It would still be more than TT.. at least TT + 1

if you have more than 5 minutes time to sell, yes, for sure! ;)

Hi guys, want just ask you all how much your Accounts are worth. I just want to now, what other pay for the entertainment of Entropia Universe :)

These are two very different questions. You want to know how much people deposit? Or what their account is valued at?

As I need to wait 2 month to get my money anyway I will take my time to squeeze out any single PED out of markup I can, its plain stupid to put everything in 1 minute into the TT if you need to wait for months anyway ...and if I only have this afternoon because I will die tomorrow then I will say good bye to my tt value as well...

Ofc I readed your whole posts and focused only on the part that I think is wrong, wrong and even more wrong...

over and out...

Hi guys, want just ask you all how much your Accounts are worth.

Worth: The value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated.

Most likely, given the years of time and effort and to build my avatars skills and acquire some of the best gear in the game that I could afford, it's probably worth more to me than I will most likely ever get from someone else for the lot of it.

I just want to now, what other pay for the entertainment of Entropia Universe :)

Before loot 2.0, happily quite a bit, because I was on an ever moving target project taking many hours and years and to re-build and maximize my avatars capabilities so I could compete with the highest level avatars in the game for fun and profits.

Since 2.0, and in retrospect, way too fucking much.

Most likely, given the years of time and effort and to build my avatars skills and acquire some of the best gear in the game that I could afford, it's probably worth more to me than I will most likely ever get from someone else for the lot of it.

Before loot 2.0, happily quite a bit, because I was on an ever moving target project taking many hours and years and to re-build and maximize my avatars capabilities so I could compete with the highest level avatars in the game for fun and profits.

Since 2.0, and in retrospect, way too fucking much.

Thanks for the information :)

Hey Gordon, how much money do you have in your bank account?

Just wonderin'...:rolleyes:

I got 17k peds in pills that I can't TT

Liquidation value always has a mark up. That mark up is based on the particular market or marketing time.

Take this example:
3bedroom 2bathroom 1500 sqft house in San Francisco, CA
Cost of structure and land= $700,000
Fair Market Value= $1,000,000 (days on market 30)
Short Sale Value= $900,000 (days on market 10)
Liquidation Value= $875,000 (days on market 1)

3bedroom 2bathroom 1500 sqft house in Sacramento, CA
Cost of structure and land= $400,000
Fair Market Value= $500,000 (days on market 45)
Short Sale Value= $450,000 (days on market 15)
Liquidation Value= $400,000 (days on market 1)

So what's a 3bd/2ba 1500sqft house (OR ACCOUNT) worth???

I know this is a generalization and the figures are estimated but you get the point, right?

I spent about 3% of my income over 10 years

I think that correct formula for Liquidation value of account is TT value minus TT value of items that cant be sold + MU that u cold get instantly through ordres. Ofc the last part is time bound, cause there can be orders on ur stuff today and zero orders tommorow, but for most of popular chips, amps, ul weapons there almost always some orders, which are lower than fair price but are adequate for instant luquidation. Sadly there are usually no orders for items worth more than +5k MU (mainly because there arent many ppl who want and can freeze such amount of money)

Back