Remove Shrapnel from Hunting loot..

How about the best of all worlds and just make the shrapnel gold colored and shiny!!! SO it looks like amazing treasure from the old days! Also please make it 1k stacks again!

Reactions: das
Still vote get rid of the 101% conversion and put it into the loot pool instead. You can still convert it to UA @100% if you like.

I thought MA had to remove ped from the loot per gaming laws in Sweden? :scratch2:

Personally, I'd rather they allow me to convert it to Metal and EnMatter Residue... make money like the EP Crafters!!

It really doesnt matter... shrapnel or no shrapnel... u still will lose.

All problems because they didn't added nanocubes to the loot jet.
It will have two nice functions.
To stop you hunting earlier because of weight and you can craft explosives with nanocubes from loot with no any MU added lol.

I thought MA had to remove ped from the loot per gaming laws in Sweden? :scratch2:

Personally, I'd rather they allow me to convert it to Metal and EnMatter Residue... make money like the EP Crafters!!

Page 4 before somebody remembered this.

One of the official reasons for removing ped from loot was to avoid running afoul gambling laws in countries they are/were operating in.

Page 4 before somebody remembered this.

One of the official reasons for removing ped from loot was to avoid running afoul gambling laws in countries they are/were operating in.

As far as I'm aware this has never been stated as an official reason. It's just a rumour that players have been circulating as fact for years, and makes no sense at all.

PEDs were taken out of loot when animal oils were introduced, along with other changes to the loot system which removed the need for "loot filler".

Back