Why Romania was banned...

Status
Ty J! :) (and hello to the Triads ;) )
One last thing i just forgot to say but it appears someone else said it before me...MA shoul make verifs` on new and existing accounts asap...this way we`ll have a steady and CLEAN base of PE/EU players...

P.S. Real players never quit,i only took small breaks (clears the mind) :D

Regards,
Beer drinker x-treme,
Panther

Erinome said:
Romanian players can still join, they just require some documentation... IT'S NOT DISCRIMINATION! People should learn to apply a little logical thought before making statements like this.:dunce:

You are right - I am not being discriminated against, so it's ok :confused:

Well, I am a naive idealist - but at least I don't fall into rationalising piss poor actions like this and try to keep some principles intact... :eek:

MA reacted, they didn't act. The lending system post is one of many possible solutions in a pro-active approach.

I guess they counted - from experience - on a lot of ppl saying 'yay, get on MA - nice one.'

Looks like they were right :(

Last edited:
Erinome said:
Romanian players can still join, they just require some documentation. Saying it's discrimination is like saying that a restuarant is discriminating against older people when they require an ID to get the senior citizens discount. IT'S NOT DISCRIMINATION! People should learn to apply a little logical thought before making statements like this.:dunce:

Are you serious? Its blatant discrimintation and if you think otherwise you have some serious issues. You cant single out indiviual nationalities and request extra info when the masses dont have to submit the same.

romania is small corrupted country, who fuckin cares :kos:
cannot be part of EU (Europian Union cause of that), why the EU (Entropia Universe) we know...

IMHO

Nea said:

IMHO

Its only 30% smaller than finland...And will be a member of UE in 7 months...

Erinome said:
... IT'S NOT DISCRIMINATION! ...

Hmmm...

discrimination: "unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice"

Sure sounds exactly like what is going on to me :wise: Romanians are being prejudged and treated in a manner that is different based purley on the country they live in.

Not calling this discrimination simply because of the bad connotation the word carries is very much a cop-out.

Now whether the discrimination is a good or bad thing for EU is another story.

Nea said:
cannot be part of EU (Europian Union cause of that), why the EU (Entropia Universe) we know...

IMHO
haha... wow what ignorance...

Nea I used to have a fairly good impression of you, but you're more like a blonde joke...

You prolly don't even know where you live, yet you start making asumptions and acusations about a country you probably just learned of its existence...

Your comment was really poor and sad and I doubt serious ppl will take it seriously, but still its downright offensive and rude.

Nea said:

IMHO

You're absolutely right, Nea. You spoke like a true low and middle-class Romanian, as 90% of them say it's a corrupted country. The rich ones would not say that, as they're benefiting the corruption.

Of course, nobody fuckin cares. Except for the Romanians. But hey, they're only second-class Europeans (third, if I think it through) and the "civilised" countries must put them in their place. What Entropia, what EU? Tell 'em to go back to their caves and not raise up their nose again... internet, mmorpgs... that's not for them. Maybe donate some animal hides so they can craft a bunch of clothes, yeah, that'd be nice.
As for the European Union thingie, why not starting a referendum so your country will use its right to veto new members? It would keep the savages away at least for a while.

I go have a glass of tuica for all who don't fuckin care. The ones who do, guess they have their own tuica to play with :D

Hai sictir! (prietenii stiu de ce) :beerchug:

Last edited:
Nea said:

IMHO

OMG Nea, you're truely the political analyst ...

It's sad to see you degrading yourself with such comments ...

btw, how was school today? :D

Nea said:

IMHO
I do.

jonboy said:
Are you serious? Its blatant discrimintation and if you think otherwise you have some serious issues. You cant single out indiviual nationalities and request extra info when the masses dont have to submit the same.

I agree 100%. Although, they claim it is temporary discrimination...

Nea said:

IMHO

Your opionion is not humble and who cares of your opinion? Probably boys didn't keep you much busy today.

Stick your fag where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:
Nea said:

IMHO

You go girl :D
I support ya..

Nea said:

IMHO

If you really don't understand why it is important to care about discrimination then you really are as ignorant as you sometimes pretend to be...

Floor said:
I support ya..

Floor could you get any lower? And yes I am making a floor joke at the same time as being critical. :rolleyes:

Floor said:
I support ya..

I suggest we sidestep such comments as we would...well, you know :rolleyes:

The important thing is to keep our eye on the ball:

What are you doing MA to sort out the problem/s of EU at the ground level...like software approaches to problems? :wise:

The last week has sure seen this question asked a lot, but what we want is answers :mad:

Edit...Oblivion - yeah, I could only understand Nea's post as deliberate provocation..don't blame drugs and drink though...:beerchug:

Last edited:
Nea said:

IMHO

:laugh:

Nea, you seem to be drunk&stoned at the same time :eek: ... that if I were to find you an excuse ... if not, this is really the dumbest comment I ever layed my eyes on (and I'm only seventeen) ...

:trout:

I for instance think everybody has the right to express its oppinions.Here goes mine: screw u lady!...u don`t deserve an argumented post.U don`t deserve squat...now i see why MA behaves this way...civilised country my ass...and you say we`re savages...
Screw u...

I think the question is, why did they do this? Why did not other solutions
work, to fix this? Did the other solution collide with Romanian laws like
their Legile Internetului (or what the name now was, I understand zero Romanian... ;) )
Maybe we should stop blaming MA until we have ALL facts...

school was fine, just what i expected from my comment ;)

and yes i'm proud as a blonde, proud of living in western europe*...
if u ask me, no no none of ex-eastern european countries are ready for take the step of the west, towards the EU Europian Union, not the entropiauniverse)..- i think this thing in Entropia Universe talks itself... gl to become western. live and learn, get rid of corruption etc. communism has died... quit the cheating, take a step to the west.

*north

Last edited:
I for one am not acusing or blaming anyone. I'm not oposing the banning measure by default.

I just don't like to see such measures taken behind our backs without announcement or motivation.

Currently I am awaiting an answer, a motivation, something more than just "a bunch of romanians were caught scamming and the best we could think of was to ban the entire country"

Nea said:

*north

western and cold.

Buzzi said:
I for one am not acusing or blaming anyone. I'm not oposing the banning measure by default.

I just don't like to see such measures taken behind our backs without announcement or motivation.

Currently I am awaiting an answer, a motivation, something more than just "a bunch of romanians were caught scamming and the best we could think of was to ban the entire country"

I am with you on this one as I would very much appreciate an official comment on the actions MA took ... I wonder when and if that will come though ... :rolleyes:

More like cold stupid i`d say...if her comment was a joke i`d still be enraged...western europe my ass...your behavior resounds more like Gengis Khan`s hordes...if it was plain serios..than feel free to be proud of whatever you like...it makes me proud not to be one of your own...

Tomy said:
western and cold.

No, just cold and deliberate..sign of an unhappy mind ;)

Nea said:

if u ask me, no no none of ex-eastern european countries are ready for take the step of the west, towards the EU Europian Union, not the entropiauniverse)..- i think this thing in Entropia Universe talks itself... gl to become western. live and learn, get rid of corruption etc. communism has died... quit the cheating, take a step to the west.

*north

I don't know when your stupidity will die.

"Quit the cheating","stop corruption"...get the f*** outa` here...give me an example of free of corruption country and i`ll shut my mouth...
Guess u`ll never know how the corruption you`re talking aboit has affected all of us.Than again u`ll never know what progress we made...and again...guess u don`t know shit since u treat people/nations like this...get a life...bah...

While you wait for a public answer about the reason why they did it, can you
check that Legile Internetului and see if there is a reason in it, that may
do so it collide with EU?

This is just great, who is going to be next to get banned, the entire Klingon empire, or the whole Ferengi race? (actually, these fellows are the scammers to be wary of!)

What have the Romulans ever done to us on Calypso? Sure they may have cloaking spaceships, that could approach undetected, but don't forget that we have Captain Jenny to protect us. Besides, aren't the Romulans much more concerned with patrolling the Neutral Zone, then causing us any bother? I suppose that they have been quite manipulative in the past on occasion, but space is vast, so I say to wait till they actually show up, before Draconian bans are dished out willy-nilly.

AquaAura said:
What have the Romulans ever done to us on Calypso? .

we dont have romulans, we have romanians.
ps. nice to see u guys get activated within these forums, and for what, defending a scammer mafia? hello?

welcome to the Europe.

Status
Back