Uber: Omg tower omg omg omgg

Kerham

Elite
Society
Project Y
Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
FINALLY!!11!

12 years (on and off), bazillions of bombs and probes (and whining, ranting, chipping out completely a good few times, blowing skill peds on condition crafting and other amazingly inspired acts :girl: ), day dreaming at my own tower :tower:, wholeheartly hating each and everyone else taking one,

I HAS FOUND IT!

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Fortunately, it only comes out in batches so I have time to chill out and think what to do. I still can't believe (afterall, it says "modest ospra" on my finder, right?) and is SO unexpected that I'm a bit confused.

Story: trying to carpet bomb, I flown too much to east. Hopped out of ship, found a small claim and watched in disbelief how my ship is going to the fucks depths of a mountain. Pulled out what I had and, on the way to my sleipnir, I noticed on LBML I left a whole in my last row. Went to drop there, shush, bam, swirls, claps took screenie by reflex (was still seeing modest ospra on finder), thought I took some mah'ketta or smth and then I noticed my name in chat WITH TOO BIG OF A NUMBER NEARBY. All this in 2 seconds max.

To everyone concerned, I did NOT shat my pants! :silly2:

Need a beer now or more, tbh.:yup:

This is my biggest loot so far and as such I hit the triple 5 figures (10k oa-101(L) on craft, 11k maff clan warlord and now this). I hope I will not repeat the mistakes I did when I took those or other uberhofs or uber silents.

Hearty thanks to my damn society colleagues and friends for bloody 10 years or so, who ensure me chill evenings, by not really logging in as the old farts they are, with priorities 'n shit.

Thanks to Strakkan for being an inspiration in mining, even if he's a silent busy man lately :silly2:. And thanks to the dozens and dozens of people I connected with along the years here and who bore (or not) with my whinings and silliness. Of course thanks to my cat pet, which obviously doesn't care.

Tools used: F212(L) (Buzz, you could craft more, really now), triple drop, L3 amp.

Shouts (friendly) to my suppliers: socmate Alfadur (TwinMall lvl3 opposite to elevator), Martre ("Swirls"@Valiant Firebase), Granny (ccc Miners Den @ Celeste) and all others on auction :silly2:

That's about it, f' the autocorrect, what it does it want for me. Time for beers! :beerchug:

Great story , had me riveted .. gratz mate.

Well according to your pedcard you were in a real need of such a decent hit :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your 5 digit :tower:

:woot:

Big gz and i think if you hit an ore claim IT always shows on Finder even if its the smallest claim you get :)

Congrats! ? Still looking for mine after almost as many years.

Congratz old timer!

Give me hope ow Kerham, give me hope ow Kerham............

Supergratz!

Big big Gratz for your Uber!! :yay::yay:

Gratz!! Glad to see it's a nice big tower too not some 4k crap :))

Holy sh*t! :D Gz gz gz

BIG GZ!
Same here, still waiting for mine after more than 10 years.
I`m happy when someone gets his well deserved tower after such a long wait, it makes me think there`s still hope :).

I'm glad to see a miner who's never giving up, no matter how sh*tty the condition was...

Well deserved and aim for your next goal ---> ALL TIME HIGH :wtg::wtg::wtg:

PS: I'm still struggling with my first tower :laugh:

gratz ( but i really dont like when ppls say "took me 10 years for a tower" man use d class its 5 ped per drop so u will hit a 1000 multiplier in few months ....if u mine enough ofc :)

Huge grats, truly impressive! I'm getting more and more hopeful of achieving my log's goal. :cool:

Thanks everyone, gl and keep dropping :D

gratz ( but i really dont like when ppls say "took me 10 years for a tower" man use d class its 5 ped per drop so u will hit a 1000 multiplier in few months ....if u mine enough ofc :)

Ty. What you say is true, but you need bankroll for that.

Massive gratz and well deserved for perseverance!

Nasty sting about the soc too, Ff was there with you in #soc channel real time to gratz so no reason to complain :p

/Slupor

Big Gratzz m8 and thx for a god story to hehe :wtg:

.....the old farts they are, with priorities 'n shit....

I resent that, having to listen to you in chat every day :laugh:

I am hoping the psychobabble you were typing when you found it has now stopped. :scratch2:

Gratz again

Ff

I resent that, having to listen to you in chat every day :laugh:

I am hoping the psychobabble you were typing when you found it has now stopped. :scratch2:

Gratz again

Ff

:wtg::wtg:

:yay:
Gratz man!

16.6k PED tower off a ~2.5 PED drop cost? Insane. That pretty much wrecks any notion of a multiplier limit in mining. Anything is possible :eyecrazy:

Maybe it's loot 2.0 related?

Gz!

16.6k PED tower off a ~2.5 PED drop cost? Insane. That pretty much wrecks any notion of a multiplier limit in mining. Anything is possible :eyecrazy:

Gz!

Umm I am afraid you are not considering the peds and years of mining are wasted before such claim is found...

Gz!

I think it's been agreed upon in the past that the maximum multiplier in any of the three professions is 10000x, this would be a 6640x multiplier, which is really good, but not unheard of

Back