"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

Ah Minopolis... when Minopolis was teh awesome!

So after a fairly long journey of 22 tracks i decided to release it as a album and will in the future work with less entropia themed music but still in the space, sci fi type of music. So i encourage people to check out my Soundcloud / Youtube from time to time. I will appreciate future comments about the tracks in this thread, and hopefully my contribution will add something to the world of Entropia - Still open to help with any projects music wise, EU related or not!

I went through all songs and perfected them, i also changed some on a few of them. This is the final versions of them.

all songs can be found individually and downloadble on soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/christian-joachim-tondering-ostergaard/sets/entropia

Last edited:
Wath equipment do you use, to make your tracks?

I use Cubase since ages, and only a small keyboard for play with the vst synths. Most i start with the drum kick and bass. Then i add more to it like hats and snarr and such. After this i add other synths and effects. At the end of creation, i then do a mastering.
I don't have an idea, how others make tracks, but maybe interesting to know more :)

Wath equipment do you use, to make your tracks?

I use Cubase since ages, and only a small keyboard for play with the vst synths. Most i start with the drum kick and bass. Then i add more to it like hats and snarr and such. After this i add other synths and effects. At the end of creation, i then do a mastering.
I don't have an idea, how others make tracks, but maybe interesting to know more :)

Hi :)

I use Reason & Garageband + a Mkey 49 keyboard :)

I always start with setting the melody through "piano" with a sound i want, then build on top of that, sometimes drums come in earlier, sometimes later in the process. i use the inbuilt tempo drum meanwhile. I usually build the song up layer on layer untill its there :).

Last edited:
Awesome thread :) Great music that fits the EU style, or more like PE style... the atmosphere that I loved in this game has been completely lost...

Awesome thread :) Great music that fits the EU style, or more like PE style... the atmosphere that I loved in this game has been completely lost...

Agreed, agreed!.

Now we're at it check out these: (Not EU/PE Tracks, but still mine) :)

https://soundcloud.com/christian-joachim-tondering-ostergaard/one-life-one-encounter

https://soundcloud.com/christian-joachim-tondering-ostergaard/vibrant-waves

https://soundcloud.com/christian-joachim-tondering-ostergaard/pulses-of-the-drone-circuit

Made a song about Mechwarriors

There's a few of them in Entropia :)

Video footage is from future coming Mechwarrior 5, thought they paired pretty well...

Hope someone out ther still hears a entropia inspired song of mine here and there :)

....Hope someone out ther still hears a entropia inspired song of mine here and there :)

it's kinda of music I like to hear when working on my computers anytime day or night ;)
So, ye we hear you and still enjoy your music buddy.
Good stuff :yay:

it's kinda of music I like to hear when working on my computers anytime day or night ;)
So, ye we hear you and still enjoy your music buddy.
Good stuff :yay:

Love to hear that ?☺️

Very enjoyable ! Good job !

So just a little off-topic song... Made a few since last i wrote here (non-eu related) Give it a hear :) (Press the crazy smilies :D)

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Its been a few years now since i made some Entropia inspired music.

Through time we evolve, also as an artist. I always loved, and still do, the sound of the very old project entropia music.

Therefore i decided to focus on creating some more of this stuff. I believe with more experience at hand, i can raise the bar a little.

This update is to BUMP the old stuff and remind people that more will come.

Cheers and thank you to everyone who gave me feedback in the past. It means a lot to me :grouphug:

New release:

Adventure of the teleports.

Should bring some Project Entropia Vibes ;-)

Ahh that map! :love:
Some of the teleportes were suuuch an impossible mission alone 15 years ago

Ahh that map! :love:
Some of the teleportes were suuuch an impossible mission alone 15 years ago

I do very well remember noobs asking for help, stuck somewhere at an outpost sourrounded by troxes :scratch:.

Calypso Rescue Team society had a purpose back then :)

New Release:

Trading in Twins Peak:

The good old Twins peak and the busy traders (Before the chat channels that you could see everywhere) it was the big trading hub of Entropia. A little shoutout through this song to Twins Peak!

Just a small BUMP

Also, added to the main post is a feature of the 3 latest released songs, this will be updated whenever a new song is released.

Cheers :cool::drink:

Healing Through Mindforce

I really enjoyed these.

Some folks play them on their Twitch streams and are fun to listen to again!

I think you mean the real old PE tracks not my tracks :). I heard the old songs a few times on stream too

I really enjoyed these.

Some folks play them on their Twitch streams and are fun to listen to again!

I heard a club/pop song with chorus lyrics, "I'm an optimist" playing at ROCKtropia on a Twitch stream the other day. Unfortunately, the VOD was muted. Anyone know the artist information or where to hear this song?

I wanted to bring up this thread again in the event of the many new tracks which can be heard on Monria in DSEC-9. It's worth going there to listen to the music and experience all the hard work put in to this cool expansion of monria/toulan. I had trouble getting much time available for music creating, especially throughout all the corona lockdowns, so I haven't been able to produce and release anything outside of monria. So nothing new to link to from here at the moment. It's been very cool to work with Virtualsense and we will also cooperate on more in the future. I hope everyone is well and wanna visit DSEC to experience all the new fresh content, among that also mine ?

What is virtualsense and DSEC?

What is virtualsense and DSEC?

Hello wistrel.

Its the company that owns and runs Monria and Toulan

DSEC-9 is a new expansion to Monria. You can acces it from teleporters on monria through the drop down menu

Hope this clarifies it ?

Back