"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

Hello wistrel.

Its the company that owns and runs Monria and Toulan

DSEC-9 is a new expansion to Monria. You can acces it from teleporters on monria through the drop down menu

Hope this clarifies it ?
Not especially... is there a video? Trailer? Pictures? Some sort of indication of what sort of area it is... All I could find was some nonce dancing in purple coridor... I can see MS9 everywhere...

Not especially... is there a video? Trailer? Pictures? Some sort of indication of what sort of area it is... All I could find was some nonce dancing in purple coridor... I can see MS9 everywhere...

Unfortunately theres limited video to see. On twitch there is some, but not with ingame music. So you will have to go there.

There is a glitch when you teleport from monria to dsec 9, If you for streaming enabled you need to relog before the music works ?

Alas while I'd love to go there (just for your music if nothing else) I can't login any more it seems. Not sure why... keep getting lost connection on login or can only stay in for about 20 seconds before lost connection again.

Managed to sort my log in/connection issue somehow... not sure if it will last but step one anyhow...

Managed to sort my log in/connection issue somehow... not sure if it will last but step one anyhow...
Good to hear. What was the cause?

I am working on a possibly "sneak peak" kind of track to put here to lure people up to experience DSEC-9 and all its content (including my music). Right now there is no way to hear anything at all except traveling there. All tracks on soundcloud is quite old now. I hope to post something very soon 😊

I am working on a possibly "sneak peak" kind of track to put here to lure people up to experience DSEC-9 and all its content (including my music). Right now there is no way to hear anything at all except traveling there. All tracks on soundcloud is quite old now. I hope to post something very soon 😊
Just found some I didn't hear yet I think even on sound cloud. Will have go to space again one day and visit this MS9... sorry DSEC-9 place

I posted a thread with some sneak peak of DSEC-9 :)

I will be rocking out on DSEC-9 after Mayhem is over.

Last edited:
Just a little update.

Approved plans for 2023 is an overhaul of the Music on DSEC-9, mostly i will be revisiting some of the songs for small changes, but also atmospheric tracks that works as a "break" between main songs will be added, That is tracks without drums and typically also sounds like Robot chatterings and wind sounds.

Always this music for DSEC is not directly trying to imitate PE/Calypso as DSEC has its own style and lore, but there a very big hint of nostalgia embedded in to many of the tracks. I know a lot of people play with muisc off because there have never been much of a focus on that side of the game, with DSEC-9 i am really trying to change that - now EU is not the most populated game on earth, so it won't give me a ton of publicity, but EU/PE music helped me define my music and thus sits close to my heart, including the ability to archieve a dream of contributing to ingame music like possible here.

Progress is not really fast i am more than willing to admit that, but its slowly getting there, i try not to compromise quality to get things done faster :)

Happy new year to everyone

Just a little update.

Approved plans for 2023 is an overhaul of the Music on DSEC-9, mostly i will be revisiting some of the songs for small changes, but also atmospheric tracks that works as a "break" between main songs will be added, That is tracks without drums and typically also sounds like Robot chatterings and wind sounds.

Always this music for DSEC is not directly trying to imitate PE/Calypso as DSEC has its own style and lore, but there a very big hint of nostalgia embedded in to many of the tracks. I know a lot of people play with muisc off because there have never been much of a focus on that side of the game, with DSEC-9 i am really trying to change that - now EU is not the most populated game on earth, so it won't give me a ton of publicity, but EU/PE music helped me define my music and thus sits close to my heart, including the ability to archieve a dream of contributing to ingame music like possible here.

Progress is not really fast i am more than willing to admit that, but its slowly getting there, i try not to compromise quality to get things done faster :)

Happy new year to everyone
Very nice indeed :)

New release included with content release

DSEC9

MUSIC OVERHAUL

Nobion has been working overtime overhauling the audio experience on DSEC9. We are delighted and thankful for the wonderful job he has done. In his own words:
“Hello Entropians,
I’ve had the pleasure of providing the music for DSEC which has been running since June 2021. While I managed to make a fair number of tracks, I did not see my overall vision become reality with the release, so not long after, I began working on what I call “The DSEC Music overhaul”.
The work is finished, and you will be able to log in and enjoy it today! but first a few words about the music & the thoughts behind it. Until now, the soundtrack featured around 20 tracks, these were split between the 3 Zones, but from now on, the whole soundtrack will be shared between all zones!
The soundtrack has been upgraded to feature not only songs but also more “atmospheric” tracks that are typically slower and can feature environmental elements (wind, humming, etc.) in total the soundtrack now features 30 songs and 30 atmospheric songs for a combined playlist of 60 tracks! to put that into perspective, it’s 2.8 hours of continuous music!
For the older players, you might even notice a few very nostalgic sounds make an appearance throughout the soundtrack
Inspirations come from Project Entropia, Entropia Universe, The Omikron Soul, and multiple other sources. You will experience some tracks that sound very Project Entropia’ish, while others have their unique style or other recognizable influences.
Due to some technical circumstances, the music is mixed so it always plays the song first, and fades into an atmospheric song, so teleporting in and out to shift songs in a search to experience the complete soundtrack will not be possible
Enjoy!”
NoBion
full release notes can be found here:

Thank you Wilhb81
For an example on the more atmospheric tracks, you can listen to the youtube link below

So captures the Project Entropia feel! Thanks NoBion for keeping it alive!

Back