Skaya's Mystical Heal Service

vic_skaya

Dominant
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Vic Oskar Skaya
Good day, and welcome to my heal service!

I am mainly on Calypso but occasionally travel to other planets so if you catch me there, I'll try not to run away.

Equipment:
  • Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600
  • Divine Intervention Chip
  • +13% faster reload!!
  • Your own heal kit if I have the level for it
Costs: Decay

Tips and/or healer loot are optional but always appreciated!

Interesting Note: I'm a Land Area Healer on all BIG Industries Land Areas (Yes, all 10 of them). So if you're hunting on BIG lands, you get a special deal on my heals while you grind!

If you want to say hello or I am available and you need a healer, feel free to PM me in-game "Vic Oskar Skaya" and add me for later.

Have a nice day!
-Skaya

Last edited:
+1 rep for this great healer

I guess it only took a global pandemic to give me the motivation to finally do the EMT kit Ek-2600 upgrade mission as seen below:

[Globals]: Vic Oskar Skaya has found a rare item (EMT kit Ek-2600, Adjusted) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!​
[Globals]: Vic Oskar Skaya has found a rare item (EMT kit Ek-2600, Improved) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!​
[Globals]: Vic Oskar Skaya has found a rare item (EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!​

Well, now that I have checked an in-game goal off my list, I think it's time to bring back my long-lost heal service!

I miss the hunters I healed and I hope they missed me! Can't wait to see those golden swirls!

Back