Entropia Universe 15.15.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue causing Pet Center buffs not to appear after server restarts.
  • Improved client stability.
  • Corrected the formatting for the tool “Efficiency” tooltip.

Changes
  • A minimum profession level of 10 is now required to begin the Mission Galactica mission chain.
  • Sitting down can now be accomplished by simply operating a chair; avatars will stand up once directed to move.
  • Most consumable buff pills can now be refined into Universal Ammo.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Most consumable buff pills can now be refined into Universal Ammo.
+++++++ :yay:
But ive just log on after 2 months , found that were missing 10 min till VU , deposited , loged off , waited 1 hour , downloaded the data , EU its not working anymore , gg MA

=================
Only the A/B/C Pills ??:laugh:

Realy great VU MA, huge thx for listening us!

Most consumable buff pills can now be refined into Universal Ammo. !!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

very good

thanks

Thanks

Very much.,thanks!

Most consumable buff pills can now be refined into Universal Ammo

Will check in evening
Resnis

If it's not that shitty red hp stim, i will be disappointed. Literally everything else can be used, save for that inutility.

First bug observed :) Shooting at a mob sometimes has no effect. Its not a miss, evade or fail and the mob is not out of range. No ammo is used either.

First bug observed :) Shooting at a mob sometimes has no effect. Its not a miss, evade or fail and the mob is not out of range. No ammo is used either.

Phantom mob glitch has been there like since forever (it just doesn't happen often). I bet the mob doesn't move either.

VERY GOOD JOB...for the refining pills....THANK YOU :cool:

Nope, there is definitely something wrong. Whole clusters of mobs that can't be pulled up on CP.

:(

Long range pull shots 100m+ seem to be unreliable, but I can't test well, aurli aggro is erratic. But if you then target the mob it fixes it....

Last edited:
I will believe it when I refine my first pill and then I can faint from happiness :laugh:

:handjob: I experienced a moment of great elation and relief when I refined my Y pills :smoke:

Good update to allow the pills to be refined!

Phantom mob glitch has been there like since forever (it just doesn't happen often). I bet the mob doesn't move either.

Nope, this is new and they do move.

Nope, there is definitely something wrong. Whole clusters of mobs that can't be pulled up on CP.

Long range pull shots 100m+ seem to be unreliable, but I can't test well, aurli aggro is erratic. But if you then target the mob it fixes it....

I was using select next target at long to medium range. Looks to me like a hit box issue there's no problem if I get really close :)

do you get ped ammo same as ped pill?

I was using select next target at long to medium range. Looks to me like a hit box issue there's no problem if I get really close :)

same thing on arkadia.

and yes the UA is the same as the tt value of the pill. oddly enough even skill pills are refineable

Creature control pills aren't refinable. But they are tt'able so it's ok.

Some buff consumables from other planets like [Christmas Treat Bag] aren't refinable (but they are good like X ones so not a problem for many).

For half a second I thought we can sit on the ground again :yay: :duh:

strike.JPG

I thought so too :(

strike.JPG

I thought so too :(

Me three ,

I guess that's a lot harder to accomplish than IT is to remove Breaking glass in instances.

the sitting down bug where you could move was too funny :)) I only want sitting down if we can have that bug back :))

well done mindark, sometimes i can't even hit the mob anymore even tho i'm aiming manually and directly pointing at it :scratch2:

Reactions: das

same thing on arkadia.

and yes the UA is the same as the tt value of the pill. oddly enough even skill pills are refineable

well done mindark, sometimes i can't even hit the mob anymore even tho i'm aiming manually and directly pointing at it :scratch2:

So hit box/auto use tool hunting is broke even more now???
I would link my old thread but my forum history was wiped.

these release notes made me so aroused

THANK YOU MA

So hit box/auto use tool hunting is broke even more now???
I would link my old thread but my forum history was wiped.

I'm trying to find your old thread but can't find it, has it been deleted? :mad:

For half a second I thought we can sit on the ground again :yay: :duh:

LOL I know, I was like...omg..then read again and was like. OMGF.

Back