Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2017-09-12
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
  • Feffoid camp Southwest of Fort Fury.
  • There is a new daily mission at Fort Fury, speak to Captain Eriksson
  • Caperon Hunting Challenge Iron mission chain.
  • Neomex Hunting Challenge Iron mission chain.
  • There’s a new mission that guides colonists from Cape Corinth to the CDF outposts going south, it starts after “The Armor Voucher” mission is completed.
  • New Dynamic Event at Livas, defend the outpost from a Berycled Horde!
  • The Neomex Elites will now spawn Broodlings and Minions during the battle.

Changes
  • Optimized The Gauntlet Stage 1.
  • Optimized CDF Outposts in the Corinth area.
  • Changed ammo rewards in CDF Outpost missions in the Corinth area from BLP and Weapon Cells to Universal Ammo.
  • Tweaked and Optimized the Fort Medusa Dynamic Event.
  • Tweaked and Optimized the Fort Sisyphus Dynamic Event.
  • Converted the Fort Lahar Dynamic Event to be like the latest iteration of the Fort Medusa Dynamic Event.
  • Tweaked the stats of the Dynamic Event Robots.
  • Removed the Thule Teleporter in Port Atlantis, the VTOL on Camp Icarus beach platform fills that function instead.
  • Removed breakable glass from the Beacon instances.
  • Optimized Puny spawns by Camp Icarus.
  • Moved the Atlantis Archipelago Teleporter inside the ship.
  • Lowered the amount of Drone kills required to spawn the boss near Fort Lahar.
  • Adjusted Urban Nomad Storm Coat and Urban Nomad Centurion Coat colors to darker black and purer white.
  • Added and adjusted rare boss encounters at robot spawns north west of Jurra Plateau.
  • You can now find all Neomex Pheromone Glands on the normal Neomex and Elite Neomex now have a lowered chance to loot them.
  • New items have been added to the daily mission vendor.

Fixed Issues
  • Grounded the floating Mining Guild Representative NPC in Twin Peaks.
  • Fixed an issue where the mission “Argonautical Assassination” didn’t register that all Argonauts in the cave were dead.
  • Corrected spelling errors in some missions.
  • Corrected an issue where the mines and laser walls in The Gauntlet Stage 1 didn’t deal any damage.
  • Corrected the name of the second log in the Neomex Cave.

Originally Posted Here

Nice neomex hunting challenge and "You can now find all Neomex Pheromone Glands on the normal Neomex and Elite Neomex now have a lowered chance to loot them." :) :yay:

they added a coat for 4k daily tokens with 20% mov speed and other for 6k tokens/25 mov speed

they added a coat for 4k daily tokens with 20% mov speed and other for 6k tokens/25 mov speed

Whoa! Interesting! That's it?

Time to ditch hermetic ring and get one of these?

Guessing you probably can't wear with armor though....

Whoa! Interesting! That's it?

Time to ditch hermetic ring and get one of these?

Guessing you probably can't wear with armor though....

You probably can but the cap on acceleration from items is 25%. From a miner's perspective, adj hermetic + maze hammer is 18% already, so this is much work for little gain. For kiters it's different, of course. :)

Very interesting about the coat buff... I'm glad clothing can become more sought after again.

I would really like to see crafted clothing combining with crafted textures to create buffs in the future. Even if small, buffs can represent a nice fuel for markup as well as giving players goals to work towards.

I just realized this is daily tokens...

I haven't kept up with everything, how many can you get per day?

16 i think now.
2 mining
2 crafting
6 hunting
1 feffoid 1 argonaut (port Atlantis)
4 from new mission in fury

16 i think now.
2 mining
2 crafting
6 hunting

Did you think of bonus missions also? :laugh:

Edit : nvm

I haven't kept up with everything, how many can you get per day?

If you loot my storage unit you would hit the Daily token jackpot.

Did you think of bonus missions also? :laugh:

Edit : nvm

Yea, I did. Even if you hit one bonus mission of 20, that's only 34 tokens per day = 177 days to get the 6k coat.

And those bonus missions don't pop every day. Maybe 1 or 2 per week.

I have plenty of tokens, but is it worth it? I take that coat is bound?

I have plenty of tokens, but is it worth it? I take that coat is bound?

If you can equip it with armor, I would say yes.
Would be a nice cancellation to the deceleration effect of the Halloween ring.
Or whatever combination of rings you use - don't need to have the speed buff on it if you have the coat.

If you can equip it with armor, I would say yes.
Would be a nice cancellation to the deceleration effect of the Halloween ring.
Or whatever combination of rings you use - don't need to have the speed buff on it if you have the coat.

Dont think u can cancel halloween ring debuffs. Same with helmets...
people still dont understand how buffs work and its nr1 topic for so long

WTF really???
I don't have a Halloween ring to test.
Why wouldn't it? Do explain...
Ex. You can add ring + pet for speed and they stack

16 i think now.
2 mining
2 crafting
6 hunting

There's also the Bloodclaw Daily which you forgot, located at Camp Echidna it gives a few tokens.

The mining/crafting/hunting daily sections give more than that on average, that's just their base amounts, you get bonunses something like 10% of the time, and there's also the pvp4 mobs which give double tokens and merp survival which gives double tokens.

I still think these coats are a bit overpriced though, but they do seem to be "Limited Edition" in that there are only 20 of each in the daily token trader.

I really hope they are not bound, but tradeable.

I think starting from scratch it should take about half a year to two thirds of a year farming dailies to get the 6k coat.

can anyone created a thread about those daily missisons (tokens gaven, location etc) ?

I do not understand what you find interesting in these buffs, acceleration, etc. benny hill mode? If your add more buff than that but compensates by lowering the loots for unbuffered ....

I do not understand what you find interesting in these buffs, acceleration, etc. benny hill mode? If your add more buff than that but compensates by lowering the loots for unbuffered ....

Acceleration buff on coat slot frees up left hand ring slot for rings which do not provide acceleration, giving some flexibility for certain users.

Acceleration is useful for getting around quicker and kiting mobs.

I second this, you can't cancel debuffs. I tried it myself

I second this, you can't cancel debuffs. I tried it myself

If u have flimsy helm and aeglic adjusted
U get -50 from helm
And +30 from ring
Shows up as 2 separate buffs
It cancels or reduces in this case

If you use summer+pet+halloween the pet is 100% lost since u can only get 25% from items. The extra item can't reduce the debuff from halloween!

Did they fix the bug that you can't TT your pills?

2017-09-12
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
  • Feffoid camp Southwest of Fort Fury.
  • There is a new daily mission at Fort Fury, speak to Captain Eriksson
  • Caperon Hunting Challenge Iron mission chain.
  • Neomex Hunting Challenge Iron mission chain.
  • There’s a new mission that guides colonists from Cape Corinth to the CDF outposts going south, it starts after “The Armor Voucher” mission is completed.
  • New Dynamic Event at Livas, defend the outpost from a Berycled Horde!
  • The Neomex Elites will now spawn Broodlings and Minions during the battle.

Changes
  • Optimized The Gauntlet Stage 1.
  • Optimized CDF Outposts in the Corinth area.
  • Changed ammo rewards in CDF Outpost missions in the Corinth area from BLP and Weapon Cells to Universal Ammo.
  • Tweaked and Optimized the Fort Medusa Dynamic Event.
  • Tweaked and Optimized the Fort Sisyphus Dynamic Event.
  • Converted the Fort Lahar Dynamic Event to be like the latest iteration of the Fort Medusa Dynamic Event.
  • Tweaked the stats of the Dynamic Event Robots.
  • Removed the Thule Teleporter in Port Atlantis, the VTOL on Camp Icarus beach platform fills that function instead.
  • Removed breakable glass from the Beacon instances.
  • Optimized Puny spawns by Camp Icarus.
  • Moved the Atlantis Archipelago Teleporter inside the ship.
  • Lowered the amount of Drone kills required to spawn the boss near Fort Lahar.
  • Adjusted Urban Nomad Storm Coat and Urban Nomad Centurion Coat colors to darker black and purer white.
  • Added and adjusted rare boss encounters at robot spawns north west of Jurra Plateau.
  • You can now find all Neomex Pheromone Glands on the normal Neomex and Elite Neomex now have a lowered chance to loot them.
  • New items have been added to the daily mission vendor.

Fixed Issues
  • Grounded the floating Mining Guild Representative NPC in Twin Peaks.
  • Fixed an issue where the mission “Argonautical Assassination” didn’t register that all Argonauts in the cave were dead.
  • Corrected spelling errors in some missions.
  • Corrected an issue where the mines and laser walls in The Gauntlet Stage 1 didn’t deal any damage.
  • Corrected the name of the second log in the Neomex Cave.

Originally Posted Here

New Dynamic Event at Livas, defend the outpost from a Berycled Horde!
dose any one know where this event is in livas?

Back