Where are the Phasms ???

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
I like Phasm. I hunt them regularly. But recently I can only find like 10 mobs on the entire Landarea close to Segna Forest, owned by Deathifier. I don't know If Deathifier manually adds fertilizer to boost the density, but there are more Phasm on rocktropia at the moment than there are on Calypso. It's almost an extinct species on Caly atm.

They are on RT :) No tax :)

Seems like he's not managing much of his LA's: Globster, lucky to see a few dozen spawn over an hours time there and big Furor? nonexistent, gone, nada What a waste of opportunity given exclusivity on certain mob

ALL deathifier LA are not "fed" with fertilizer i think....in the past e.g. hoggle area was crowded..now like 5-10 mobs there.....

so no feeding from him->no population there

If you contact Deathifier he way be able to log in to top up the LAs. He has done so in the past when he's been absent for a while but people requested it.

sure....that is 1 way ofc....but i would never contact a la owner for doing his job if he WANTS to get ppl hunting on his la...

I contacted Deathifier via email and he let me know that everything is temporarily offline due to "an issue".
He did not go into specifics so I don't know what the issue is, but he did say it will take at least another week before the spawns are coming back.

sure....that is 1 way ofc....but i would never contact a la owner for doing his job if he WANTS to get ppl hunting on his la...

The thing is it probably costs him more to keep a good spawn of these mobs than he gets back in taxes nowadays. In the past he's said that he mainly keeps them fertilised in order to provide a good variety of mobs/spawns for the benefit and enjoyment of the players.

The thing is it probably costs him more to keep a good spawn of these mobs than he gets back in taxes nowadays. In the past he's said that he mainly keeps them fertilised in order to provide a good variety of mobs/spawns for the benefit and enjoyment of the players.

If he really is concerned with the benefit of the player base, and he lacks the proper time to manage or it's too expensive to spawn then tax revenue collected, he should sell the LA's to other interested parties that will manage properly

I think he has issues with MA and pretty much gave up with this game...

Something to do with the Feffox DNA that came from the egg and the fact that MA just made 2 huge untaxed spawns for everyone.

Something to do with the Feffox DNA that came from the egg and the fact that MA just made 2 huge untaxed spawns for everyone.

If thats the case, than I would sell out everything and never look back... This is a big problem with Calypso these days. MA needs to care a little about the Land Owners. If MA doesnt want to manage mobs based of what is on LAs, than they should at least take away the fee for a land owner to create an event. Most of the time its hard to even break even on an event. MA, why dont you care about us??? After all, you charge and arm and two legs for the add-ons to an LA (Custom Name, Custom Global Message, Terminals, TPs, ect)...

I contacted Deathifier via email and he let me know that everything is temporarily offline due to "an issue".
He did not go into specifics so I don't know what the issue is, but he did say it will take at least another week before the spawns are coming back.

Yes, the issue is MA have fucked him in the ass (Feffox et al) too many times.

Back