Some shots fired at mobs are not registering

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
This is a new issue since 15.13.3, and it gets more and more common the further the mob is, making sure to have the mob targetted helps a bit, but for certain mobs and at certain distances it becomes very noticable.

This bug is especially an issue when it makes tagging a mob nearly impossible, or while hunting in PVP zones where missed shots count for ammo use/decay, making for very costly hunting when your shots "miss" over and over.

This bug has already been mentioned a bit in the thread for the new Version Update, but I feel it deserves its own topic in the Bug Reports forum section as well.

Signing, please fix, I'm using Baringer which gives me sweet range... except the range doesn't work half the time because you guys broke it! :(

I'm not going to play until this is fixed, makes hunting with rocket launchers or in pvp super super uneco and not worth playing.

I have the same Problem, it´s very annoying.. :mad:

The dev team tells me that this issue will be fixed soon.

The dev team tells me that this issue will be fixed soon.

As this is an important issue, leading to important PED leaking, the dev team should have fixed it already... or at least give a better ETA than "soon"... that`s completely un-professional.

I`m not going to hunt either, until it gets fixed.

As this is an important issue, leading to important PED leaking, the dev team should have fixed it already... or at least give a better ETA than "soon"... that`s completely un-professional.

I`m not going to hunt either, until it gets fixed.

Calm your tits, they restarting server in 10min to fix that. Why you are so mad.

Calm your tits, they restarting server in 10min to fix that. Why you are so mad.

As I said PED leaking IS important.
1. PED leaking should not happen AT ALL.
2. PED leaking should be noticed and fixed, they shouldn`t need a post on PCF for this...
3. even if 1 and 2 still happen, they should give an exact time for getting it fixed (for example: "today 16:00 MA time" through a mini-patch); they should also recommend to everyone to avoid specific circumstances that could lead to un-wanted PED losses (for example: "please don`t use / use at your own risk auto-aim" or whatever is causing the issue); this would be a professional atitude, and would show they care for the players.

If you can`t understand such concepts, then YOU probably have tits instead of a brain, and YOU should calm them down :D
On the other hand, if you don`t care about your PEDs, I accept donations, send`em my way :D

Back