EU Mouse Sensitivity

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Hey,

Anyone know if it's possible to alter the mouse sensitivity in EU other than resorting to dpi switching on a mouse?

I use a Razer Mamba TE, have the DPI set up for my preferences in CSGO / PUBG, and then uninstalled Razer Synapse because it's a piece of shit bloatware.

So the mouse is effectively hard locked at the lowest DPI, but this is still too fast in EU (and feels like there is some mouse accel in there too).

Anyone got any suggestions? .ini's to dig around in?

Get a bigger screen with higher resolution :tongue2:

I have the same mouse and never experienced that problem. I always alter my mousespeed on the mouse (usually use 800 and 1800 for pvp). I also have Razer Synapse installed and it works just fine for me. :scratch2:

Hope you find a solution!

Cheers

I have the same mouse and never experienced that problem. I always alter my mousespeed on the mouse (usually use 800 and 1800 for pvp). I also have Razer Synapse installed and it works just fine for me. :scratch2:

Hope you find a solution!

Cheers

At 800 DPI, and my sens settings in CSGO, a full 360 turn is ~40cm of lateral mouse movement.

In EU, a full 360 is ~10cm of lateral mouse movement.

i.e. EU has 4x the sens I want at the moment :(

not possible, i did suggest in a supportcase to add the mouse sensitivity functions.

You can play around with windows mouse sensitivity and DPI and get it as you like or close.

you could write a quick batch file that will alter the mouse sense from the windows settings that you presumably got on 6 or 7 as u play csgo. place it on 1 per batch and make a second to set it up to 6 or 7 again.

I agree EU default mouse sense is way to high!

I have a Razer Deathadder and Razer Synapse with no issue for my pre-set dpi's.

Maybe try Synapse again?

Or windows mouse settings.

Go to settings-ce.cfg and add line cl_sensitivity = 25. Change the value to make sensitivity higher or lower.

I'm not on my PC so can't check the path to cfg file

Edit: The cfg file can be found at C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data

Last edited:
Reactions: Aio
Go to settings-ce.cfg and add line cl_sensitivity = 25. Change the value to make sensitivity higher or lower.

I'm not on my PC so can't check the path to cfg file

Edit: The cfg file can be found at C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data

Love you. :)

seems settings-ce.cfg is no longer in clients file. Any idea where mouse sensitivity can be alteres now ?

All setings for windows change only cursor speed in EU. In FPP and TPP mode it is still to fast :(

seems settings-ce.cfg is no longer in clients file. Any idea where mouse sensitivity can be alteres now ?

All setings for windows change only cursor speed in EU. In FPP and TPP mode it is still to fast :(

Its found in "ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\"

Back