How long until your first uber?

Slyk

Prowler
Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
Talking 1,000 ped plus hunting HoF. I seem to be eluding this quite hard...having hit level 66 laser sniper hit and 36 evader without a single uber yet. 76k EL history and about 20k worth of Cyrene globals unaccounted for. One would think it should happen by now.....

How long did it take you to uber?

I'm still waiting.. :laugh:

It took me about 4 years since I started to hit over 1k mining hof, however since then I haven't found one yet... That's almost 6 years now without any uber :D

Good luck!

1st swirl ever was 7471 :p

Got to just keep trying.

It was back in 2006, I imagine about 2.5 years into playing EU (PE).

I am nowhere near as active nowadays and haven't had anything close since.

A bit over 7 years (no breaks).

upd: was 65 lvl at the moment. The hit was on a mayhem boss, as well as my other two 1k loots since then.

Last edited:
Started jan 2005. First hunting hof in 2008, a 2278 ped armax bull.
Second hof, Christmas 2016, a 1680 ped merry snarg. That was a nice multiplier. To bad it wasn't on a merry spider :laugh:

Thanks for your replies guys. For those listing times....how much did you level up before those? I don't like the time comparisons really, as it's not a time based thing (you could shoot 1 mob a day for 10 years, you could shoot 100 a day for 1 year and the 1 year should have the advantage there)

I will always keep trying, I just feel like I might be the first to hit commando without an uber :p

Took 5.5 years and a Migration event. I think I was around lvl 55.

Has been 11 years 5 months and counting.

The chance to uber is directly related to the mob hp you hunt.
Personally I'd rather profit TT

I had been playing roughly a year in 2006 and was still pretty noob, 1300ish Berycled.

Kiana Mature just over 1k ped after about 2 years ingame. None since, but I hunt low to midlevel mobs when I do any hunting at all being mostly a miner. (two mining HOF's over 1k peds (unamped) but you're not interested in that :))

Thanks for your replies guys. For those listing times....how much did you level up before those? I don't like the time comparisons really, as it's not a time based thing (you could shoot 1 mob a day for 10 years, you could shoot 100 a day for 1 year and the 1 year should have the advantage there)

I will always keep trying, I just feel like I might be the first to hit commando without an uber :p

lvl I dont really remember but somewhere above 40-50k of skill points. I have skilled out three times and ''stopped'' playing eu since then lol. But now its not even worth selling skills... but thats a different story :p

around 8 years - I think it was in xmas mayhem when I finally hit in a spider

7 months or so by accident by a mob that got in my way.

as long you spend over 4 peds on a mob u will get a 300 multiplier kind of easy , in april-january i had like 10 of those (why i said this period because i started mining a bit :p)

Took 3 years, and was 8-9years ago, thinking I was around lvl 35. But loots were more "dynamic" then, and the only L weapons were opalo and korss. But it still makes me smile, the biggest snarg swirl of all time by far, the first mob from tp. Was followed w/in a month by 2nd uber on feff, which were hunted a lot at the time.

Well it took 1 year, 3 months and 8 days. Level 66 Laser Sniper Hit.

.....and I uber for 2.2k on Simple 1's and I'm level 2 crafter....

lol. I won't complain, but that was not what I expected.

i had to wait, less a year for my first Hof: 3K on Argonauts :yay:

Playing from the end of 2012 and never happen.
Now im not so active anymore, so seems it will not happen ever.

12 years (or is it 13 by now?) and lvl 44 Swordsman and still counting.
I'm always saying: "It comes, when it comes" ... dunno if I'll still say that 22 more levels from now. :laugh:

Talking 1,000 ped plus hunting HoF. I seem to be eluding this quite hard...having hit level 66 laser sniper hit and 36 evader without a single uber yet. 76k EL history and about 20k worth of Cyrene globals unaccounted for. One would think it should happen by now.....

How long did it take you to uber?

Took me 12 years, until 2013.

From lvl 0-~70, twice, plus 0-45.

The chance to uber is directly related to the mob hp you hunt.
Personally I'd rather profit TT

Fuck me for having to give the man credit again but this is the only sane post so far in this thread....
Thx for the lessons Immo & co

Fuck me for having to give the man credit again but this is the only sane post so far in this thread....
Thx for the lessons Immo & co

Ya I figured the entire Plongu IC on big ones, evis IC and about 500 tide claw alphas..among the other random 6-10 ped mobs I hunt every so often would be enough to force one out. Apparently, I just uber on the lowest possible input I do....Simple 1 conductors

By the way, this thread reminded me of Safara's No-Uber Club.
That thread seems to be death since 2014 though.

Took me roughly 1 year, hit it in june 2006 or so, on some 300ish hp mob. However, seeing how the hunting hofs are now, I would say the chances are very low. Also, from my perspective, is uber if the multiplier itself is uber. 1k ped on some 10 ped mob is not really something to write home about.

Started playing in late 2002/early 2003 in pre-gold and my first uber came sometime mid-2004 when I was probably in the Lvl 20-30 area. I was actually just fending off an atrax young that had agro'ed me while I was running out of twin peaks, popped for 1250 PED or so with ML-35 and DOA SH. 13 years later it's still the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me in Entropia :laugh:

Started in 2004 , I had a lot of near ubers on molisk in the early days. I think it took me 8 years to solo above 1000 ped. Best loot 2500 ped on Mang Chang in 2014

Joined in september 2006, had my first uber a 6,7k alicenies at fort fury with a TT finder and unamped.
Lost all the peds, started playing more serious in 2011 had a 1,1k cave sap.. was totally hooked on mining. 60 levels later and got over 10 towers now. Most exciting was december 2015, had 2 towers that day and killed someone @ pvp4 worth 6 k so recieved arround 20k ped that day. Some weeks ago I also double towered again (4,4k + 5k).

Never had a solo hunting hof, even though i am level 50 sniper :confused:.

Back