Costly acident onAuction.

Why thankyou for those kind words. Yes you are correct and I get it. Thanx. Arent those supposed to be called trolls? lol

Interesting pointing out the anonymous factor. This "Max Extreme Hunter" is exactly the kind of player you cannot find stats on, name or on player register, which fuels my pessimism about the guy. I mean isnt it space pirates and all round scally-wags, who try to keep themselves hidden and anonymous? You know, people who have a lot to hide. lol

No, also the ppl who like to pvp
also those would don't want to get 10 pm's a day from strangers (hey you buying sweat comes to mind)
give the man some time... & pray for the best, keep in mind.. it was your mistake to start with

I've lost a few World of Tank battles from cats on my keyboard

Ive sent you a PM.
Dont worry your peds are fine, i can wouch for max and put the peds were my mouth is, if it havent been resolved within a week i can give you the 2k peds

Unless I'm mistaken the above is the most important post in this thread.

Stay calm and it all should be resolved in the next few days.

Jeez you whiny damn noob ive told you ive front him stop your got damn whining.
Ive spoken to Max hes been working alot and only logs on to sell items.

Apperently my word is worth noting when i say hes good for it and iam gonna front him, he had other peoples items over the years for 100s of thousands of peds but sure hes gonna run off with your 2k peds.

To be honest after all this slanter i should let you eat it but my word is my bond.

Let this be a message to all, next time i see something i can help with i will never interween to help any of you sleep easy at nigth.

I log on now

Last edited:
Well......it is 22nd now, still no efford or attempt to get in touch with me. I will assume the money gone and a loss now. Too bad, I had held out hope that you all were right about Max. :mad:

Jeez you whiny damn noob ive told you ive front him stop your got damn whining.
Ive spoken to Max hes been working alot and only logs on to sell items.

Apperently my word is worth noting when i say hes good for it and iam gonna front him, he had other peoples items over the years for 100s of thousands of peds but sure hes gonna run off with your 2k peds.

To be honest after all this slanter i should let you eat it but my word is my bond.

Let this be a message to all, next time i see something i can help with i will never interween to help any of you sleep easy at nigth.

I log on now

Well Carle, you might as well keep the ped since mr spacejanitor already has written off the peds anyways.

jeezzz the impatience and rudeness!!

A piece of advice to you janitor, if you want to have things done and if you want people helping you, this tone of yours for sure aint gonna help!

Couldnt you just simply have asked "Hey Carle, perhaps any news about max yet?".
Simple and effective and a lot better tone!

Looks like this one is gonna have a happy ending, I sure hoped for one seeing OP's name.. .Space Quest w00t!!! :yay:

Well I stand by my first post sorta, OP has a cool name but that seems to be it, slandering ppl won´t help your case one bit, just calm your tits, IF Vodka says he front the guy, he will...now login, think he´s waiting for you...and been for awhile...

...couldn´t even get his name right? could you??...and to blame your impatiance & mistakes on your cat?!...tell you what you arrogant prick, you sure didn´t make any new friends here today...:mad:

lol, dont hang the man for a little typo.
That's a bit harsh reaction ;)

So after all this whining and bashing u got your peds back? nice. So what reward did u give?

oh so that someone that had nothing to do with it helped u out, sovled your problem and u did nothing in return? But after seeing in this thread how u talk. Im not surprised. u seem very legit...

Oh the item was traded back. cool. u do know that he actually even lost peds by giving it back to u? in auction fees and even in markup if the mu have changed since it happend. and still u think a reward should have been suggested by the other pertie that helped u out? we are getting to know u alittle bit now here on forum atleast.

Last edited:
So let me see if I get this right..

You rant and bash on forum about a mistake YOU alone did (or you cat, whatever), and are rather rude about it.
Someone who has nothing to do with it, offers to pay for your mistake the 22nd.
You continue to be rude and spam the forum about it.
You promise a reward if it gets fixed.
You post on the 22nd morning saying all is lost, even tho a third party (Vodka) promised to take care of it for you the 22nd, and you could not even bother to talk to him or wait until the 23rd+.
You get your money back by third party but don't give the reward promised?

You make me sick, Spacejanitor!
You should have been left with your loss!

So let me see if I get this right..

You rant and bash on forum about a mistake YOU alone did (or you cat, whatever), and are rather rude about it.
Someone who has nothing to do with it, offers to pay for your mistake the 22nd.
You continue to be rude and spam the forum about it.
You promise a reward if it gets fixed.
You post on the 22nd morning saying all is lost, even tho a third party (Vodka) promised to take care of it for you the 22nd, and you could not even bother to talk to him or wait until the 23rd+.
You get your money back by third party but don't give the reward promised?

You make me sick, Spacejanitor!

nailed it, quoted for truth, OP doesn´t seem to give a shit about his rep, seems he´s only in it to try to ruin other peoples rep, from mistakes caused by himself... total asshat...

agreed...

So after all this whining and bashing u got your peds back? nice. So what reward did u give?

I think atleast 10% is in order 5 to Max (alltough I hate the guy) & 5 to buy some more vodka :yay:

PS : I know for a fact that if carle didn't get involved, Max wouldn't have a clue off what happened & it would've taken a lot longer to get this sorten out.. with all consequences involved..

Last edited by Spacejanitor; Today at 14:25. im guessing someone regret answering that question. should have used your first respone "none of your buissness"

:ahh: I made a mistake and I should have trusted a 10 year Veteran player. I cannot measure up to all you perfect A + 10/10 people. Im flawed. Cant time travel and trying to fix things go wrong most of the time. I dont belong here. Checking out.

...kinda says it all...you wondered whom I am? I´m just a nobody just like you... but, whatever you are selling in the future I won´t be buying it...rest assure...

lol, dont hang the man for a little typo.
That's a bit harsh reaction ;)

Nah Wizz, if anything I was being too nice...but I´m in good company then...coz now that we´ve seen this asshats true colors, I´m pretty sure Vodka regrets refunding him...but bless him for that, kinda gives me hope for mankind @ the end of the day....

:ahh: I made a mistake and I should have trusted a 10 year Veteran player. I cannot measure up to all you perfect A + 10/10 people. Im flawed. Cant time travel and trying to fix things go wrong most of the time. I dont belong here. Checking out.

//in before the edit...

...yea fuck off...

//in before the edit...

...yea fuck off...

Actually after edit. But your profanity comment sums it also up perfectly. Newtons Law. Its not like we are dealing with a one sided coin here.

Last edited:
Back