Costly acident onAuction.

Similiar stories happened in past.also with cats...those nasty ones...sry to hear ... but since all trades are final and its also written down to this...you can only hope that the seller may come to your way a bit ..maybe you can also give hime some % upward on this ....wish you luck..

Bad pussycat!
Never play with your pussy when playing entropia ;)

So you placed your entire card balance on that item?

Lol, I've done the same once when bidding on an apartment without buyout. Accidentally set it on max.
...and i wasn't even playing with my pussy :silly2:

Costed me 1000 ped extra. Made a lucky guy very happy that day.

Well, that's not completely honest.
There is a fail safe. The system does ask you to confirm the transaction. So you did click twice :wise:

But rest assured, you're absolutely not alone in this.
Many have walked this road before ;)

at least the funds did go somewhere. Read that someone recently was using bitcoin and transferred over 9k usd to a non-existant wallet so those funds just poof disappeared in to oblivion.

Have little faith to people and might rewarded.
I had advantage of such mistakes in the past and I returned the items to the owner more than once :)
So let see if you find another one like me.

Having not used the auction much for selling so just a question: when he said he accepted an offer does that mean you can offer on an item on the auction. I would think there could be no bids obviously. I would also like to know how you do it. Like I say I know very little about the AU ( Don't ever get anything but TT fodder:().

People who are selling out skills do not log in often - maybe once a week to put out a new batch, so patience.

I got a few cats now that behave themselves, look at the pic, not one lieing on the keyboard :laugh:

Ive sent you a PM.
Dont worry your peds are fine, i can wouch for max and put the peds were my mouth is, if it havent been resolved within a week i can give you the 2k peds

Can some explain me please because it seems i am making some silly mistake:
The OP clicked on 13 PED skill implant but have to pay 2k PEd for it? Isn't it too costly for a skill implant?

This thread just begs for this:

Hopefully things will work out OK for the OP

All gonna be ok, and super kudos to Vodka.

And MA ofc did warnings backwards, there is a freakin RED message if you are selling, and BO for your auction is <90% of average...even then, if there isn't an order, you can still see you made a mistake and retrieve. But if you offer to buy on auction at 9,000,000,000,000 %, nothing.

Last edited:
Looks like this one is gonna have a happy ending, I sure hoped for one seeing OP's name.. .Space Quest w00t!!! :yay:

All gonna be ok, and super kudos to Vodka.

And MA ofc did warnings backwards, there is a freakin RED message if you are selling, and BO for your auction is <90% of average...even then, if there isn't an order, you can still see you made a mistake and retrieve. But if you offer to buy on auction at 9,000,000,000,000 %, nothing.

I Think there is a warning also for "up arrow" buyers; that there now is a warning if you're about to bid most of your PED card on an item. A popup box asking for confirmation "do you really want to Place this bid".

I Think there is a warning also for "up arrow" buyers; that there now is a warning if you're about to bid most of your PED card on an item. A popup box asking for confirmation "do you really want to Place this bid".

I placed a bid worth more than 1/2 of my ped card today (almost 2/3), and there was no extra warning.

Well, it has actually been over a week since the incident and "Max Extreme Hunter" has done no efford in contacting me. No PMs ingame, nothing.

Im not anonymous on the Player list and hang out in Bank Neverdie on Planet Calypso. I am easy to find. I log in frequently each day just to see if Max dropped me a message.

Kind regards

Roger Spacejanitor Wilco

You posted this thread on the 15th. Today is only the 19th.

How is that "over a week".

YOU made the mistake, don't act like an ass.

Easy to explain. After the incident it took me about 4 days before devs green-flagged my registration on this forum. This after I had exhausted all other avenues. During the time I waited for my registration here to be acepted, I had been unable to post and comment. By the time I had posted my initial post, a week had past after the incident. There was some to-and-fro between Mindark Support and me on the matter.

If you come across a wallet with 2K cash in it, you know whos it is, do you keep it? I would get it back to the owner ASAP. Not wait a few weeks to decide to give it back. So you think I am being an ass wanting my money back. Interesting analogy. Does having made a "Mistake', ( More of a accident actually), does it make my loss more legit to you? Meaning should I, acording to you, never see my 2K back again? Would you feel the same if it happened to you? I sense a lot of hostillity from you. Do I know you?

If everyone here is so hostile towards others, why would I not expect the worst? TBH I am not optimistic about a good outcome. Besides, my losses financially, to this game host, is far greater than a mere 2K peds by accident.

Welcome to the forum :). Actually there only a few but they are here all the time. Most really try to help and then there are the others. It is interesting though the ones that try to help are players that are easy to find. Some of the other types have their info hidden (not all) and if and when you can get some stats on them is shows that they are more of a forum troll than player. It is fun though so don't pay too much attention to the others and use the forum for help and that is what you will get almost all of the time.

Easy to explain. After the incident it took me about 4 days before devs green-flagged my registration on this forum. This after I had exhausted all other avenues. During the time I waited for my registration here to be acepted, I had been unable to post and comment. By the time I had posted my initial post, a week had past after the incident. There was some to-and-fro between Mindark Support and me on the matter.

If you come across a wallet with 2K cash in it, you know whos it is, do you keep it?
I would get it back to the owner ASAP. Not wait a few weeks to decide to give it back. So you think I am being an ass wanting my money back. Interesting analogy. Does having made a "Mistake', ( More of a accident actually), does it make my loss more legit to you? Meaning should I, acording to you, never see my 2K back again? Would you feel the same if it happened to you? I sense a lot of hostillity from you. Do I know you?

If everyone here is so hostile towards others, why would I not expect the worst? TBH I am not optimistic about a good outcome. Besides, my losses financially, to this game host, is far greater than a mere 2K peds by accident. I frequently deposit into a bottomless pit with no returns. In most cases the deposited cash gets ripped from me faster than I can deposit insomuch I believe the gaming host is seriously hard-up for cash. Had I been able to get more hard-core gaming time from my deposits, I would say I have had value for my money. Unfortunatelly I cannot say that today.

You are the one being hostile by claiming that the guy hasn't contacted you and it's been a week. If he hasn't logged in in that time it has been 0 time.

By the way you posted 'it's been a week and he hasn't contacted me", you're trying to denigrate the guys reputation.

"TBH I am not optimistic about a good outcome." Again accusing the person you gave your money to of some wrongdoing. Prior restraint - look it up.

Now you're complaining about your gambling losses like it has something to do with this situation.

"If you come across a wallet with 2K cash in it, you know whos it is, do you keep it?"

If he hasn't logged in during this time then he doesn't even know anything happeded. You are being impatient and now trying to impugn his reputation and that's why I said stop being an ass.

Carle already told you that he would make good the money if the guy hasn't taken care of it in a week. You posted this on the 15th. Wait until the 22nd.

Well, it has actually been over a week since the incident and "Max Extreme Hunter" has done no efford in contacting me. No PMs ingame, nothing.

Im not anonymous on the Player list and hang out in Bank Neverdie on Planet Calypso. I am easy to find. I log in frequently each day just to see if Max dropped me a message.

Kind regards

Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
I know it is annoying, but dont give up that easily. There are friends of mine that dont log in for weeks at the time because they got jobs out of the country. Some people have irl trouble preventing them to login a lot due to personal issues. I have been playing since 12 years or so I never have heard any bad word about max extreme hunter (no he is not on my fl, but if someone has a bad negative rep it would be known inthe community). Give it a bit of time, and yes I do realise it is a lot of money.

Btw it is easy to slander someones rep, be careful with such a thing it will backlash

Back