Problem with a NI mission

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
I was about to finish the Snow Drake mission on Next Island when it got disabled.
Support said it's temporary (and that all my progress is saved) but they didn't know when it will be available again.

I'm on a different planet now and would appreciate if anyone on NI could gimme a shout if the mission is back online.

Many thanx in advance! :girl:

When did it become disabled?

They better not change the rewards.

I was about to finish the Snow Drake mission on Next Island when it got disabled.
Support said it's temporary (and that all my progress is saved) but they didn't know when it will be available again.

I'm on a different planet now and would appreciate if anyone on NI could gimme a shout if the mission is back online.

Many thanx in advance! :girl:

I wonder if has any effect on missions on secret island. As they are still connected in some way, i have heard you can Ni missions there too. I am no hunter so cant confirm this.

They better not change the rewards.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
We can hope...
I wonder if has any effect on missions on secret island. As they are still connected in some way, i have heard you can Ni missions there too. I am no hunter so cant confirm this.
Yes, there must be some connection 'cuz Snow Drakes on NI drop those Rock mystery boxes.
I have never seen Snow Drakes on Rock thou, or on the Secret Island. I'm not familiar with Hell, maybe there somewhere?
What about the mission, I doubt they can help me thou. When the NI mission was disabled it got removed from my active mission list as thou it never existed. It's highly unlikely it would reappear on Rock, so... I'm stuck with NI I guess.

We can hope...
Yes, there must be some connection 'cuz Snow Drakes on NI drop those Rock mystery boxes.
I have never seen Snow Drakes on Rock thou, or on the Secret Island. I'm not familiar with Hell, maybe there somewhere?
What about the mission, I doubt they can help me thou. When the NI mission was disabled it got removed from my active mission list as thou it never existed. It's highly unlikely it would reappear on Rock, so... I'm stuck with NI I guess.

How long ago was this? I picked up all those missions on NI about 4-6 months ago.

We can hope...

Snow drakes are on SI and also have mission, hence why i asked.

I was told they share server space and hence are still unseparable for loot and missions, where the same mobs appear on both sides. As SI was formerly a part of NI (Club Neverdie), basically what they did is just change the way to access it. The gradual loot changes away from the crystals are also a consequence of this, since SI hunters can't do anything with this stuff und they have big events there.

I saw them on SI high up in the eastern mountains of Champions Park. But who knows if it changed since last time I visited. They don't exist on Rocktropia or its other attached regions. Note the difference, on one side there are the "Dragon" and on the other the "Drake" species.

When the NI mission was disabled it got removed from my active mission list as thou it never existed. It's highly unlikely it would reappear on Rock, so... I'm stuck with NI I guess.
I have a big problem with them doing all this silently. Same with the Cyclops mission. They just pull the plug and never say a word, while people spend money on it. Not enough probably, maybe they deem it not worth bothering for 30 seconds more to issue a statement, let alone explain the reasons. We are to be grateful they keep the lights on at all I guess, but I totally don't appreciate the attitude. It just reminds you that in the digital world, they can pull the rug from under your feet at any time, for any reason. Even none at all.

Snow drakes are on SI and also have mission, hence why i asked.
I saw them on SI high up in the eastern mountains of Champions Park.
Ow thanx guys. Makes sense--Vulcan drakes and Death drakes are on SI so the Snow drakes had to be somewhere there too.

OK, now I'm curious enough to go take a look at that mission from the Rock side. Time to visit ND 500 Raceway Market. No high hopes thou, no NI mission has ever appeared in the mission list on Rock for me, so the missions have to be separated somehow. Still, worth checking out.

How long ago was this? I picked up all those missions on NI about 4-6 months ago.
Idk... discovered this after the VU before the last VU.
Completed stages of Snow Drake 1-4 are all still visible under the Completed Missions tab but the active stage 5 has disappeared.
Next thing I did ofc was to check the terminal in Crystal Center--but the whole NI mission terminal was dead and gone too. Strange, very strange. Most of the roofs seemed to be still on the huts, so I guess it wasn't a hurricane? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Did you bring a shrubbery for NI ?

(Sorry for the troll, I Just couldn't resist)

OK, those missions do seem connected because I can see the completed NI Snow Drake missions while on Rock.
No luck with picking it up on Rock thou, it's the only Drake mission missing from active missions list here too--and the NPC behaves as thou I already have it.

On the upside, found out there's a Storm drake mission on SI. Same rewards as the NI Snow drake mission (well, almost, corrected for the small HP difference).

Update:

The mission terminal on Next Island is operational again but Snow Drake Stage 5 is still missing for me. I have Stage 4 for the same mission chain under the Completed Missions, as it should be, but Stage 5 is nowhere to be found, not completed, not active, not available on the mission terminal.

Support promised I will not lose my progress on the mission and I will be able to continue where I left off. That didn't happen. The mission that disappeared when they disabled this mission chain was never restored.

Made a new Support Case on the same issue today. Let's see if the 2nd attempt will end better.

And I got a reply from the Support already, saying the mission is still disabled and they can't tell when it will be fixed.

So on one hand the we have Support that can react really fast, within a few hours.
On the other hand we have pretty simple problems that take half a year to fix and still nobody doesn't even know when it could be fixed. Not good.

Last edited:
Back