IS EU available in China?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I got a little question: Is EU available in china?
because if it is then MA would be required by law (since may this year) to make their drop chances of their loot crates (strongboxes) openly available and host a website where every winner is shown.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/china-loot-box-regulations

if they can get around this it would mean that the strongbox loot is not random but rather controlled by MA which would be quite sucky, knowing that MA directly controls what you are getting.
though im not even sure if they would still have to make that info publicly available.

Its available in china but i doubt the government even know about

maybe someone who can speak chinese should send a mail to the government then so we are getting some numbers on those strongboxes :)

China can't force them to do anything. China can block connections to EU ip addresses (except thru vpn of course).

There's a few people games journalists talking about loot crates as unregulated gambling and not just with China, many have been banging on about it for months.

Many well known games publishers are shoehorning it into as many games as possible while they still can, if it continues then governments may step in.

But would it really be all that bad if MA actually published the odds of getting each type of item from the strongbox or even loot from mobs?

Yes, Eu is availiable in China for now..It is availiable may be because not too many chinese players play eu. I think there are less than 10 active accounts now (in mainland of course, other areas not counted).

I think currency in games isnt allowed to coveret into RL money here. Well I'm not a lawyer so cant find the exact laws said its illegal but I knew all companies who runs a similar business, is working like this: RL money to currency in games, you can do that like depo on official website; while game currency to RL money, on 3rd party website and its not protected by law, you always lose your money if you got scamed, or game companies said the accounts, deals, items or currency is illegal on the 3rd party website. So PEDs equals to RL money will be the main problem in case Eu wants to explore chinese market in someday besides the language problem.

I'm one of the players who sneaked into eu from time to time in China mainland, and I have no problem with the current situation of Eu in China. Dear MA, of course I wont mind a better loot as a commision to advterise Eu to my friends.:laugh:

Yes, Eu is availiable in China for now..It is availiable may be because not too many chinese players play eu. I think there are less than 10 active accounts now (in mainland of course, other areas not counted).

I think currency in games isnt allowed to coveret into RL money here. Well I'm not a lawyer so cant find the exact laws said its illegal but I knew all companies who runs a similar business, is working like this: RL money to currency in games, you can do that like depo on official website; while game currency to RL money, on 3rd party website and its not protected by law, you always lose your money if you got scamed, or game companies said the accounts, deals, items or currency is illegal on the 3rd party website. So PEDs equals to RL money will be the main problem in case Eu wants to explore chinese market in someday besides the language problem.

I'm one of the players who sneaked into eu from time to time in China mainland, and I have no problem with the current situation of Eu in China. Dear MA, of course I wont mind a better loot as a commision to advterise Eu to my friends.:laugh:

In this case, you can get LOTs of commission from your friends :D (Or, you can even be the ambassador behalf of EU in China's region lol)

Yes it's available and very popular! Especially among....prisoners and slave workers,
who they love RT..... (as a good friend said once and we died from laughs) sweating endlessly in Gates TP and harvesting vixens around CND and are mute as deads :laugh:

seriously
a friend of mine "Cutter" was there for about 2 years, teaching english to students and workers and he played EU without problem. The only problem was censorship to other IP's like Youtube or social media stuff.
You can pm/mail in game and ask him about.

Some might find this interesting. China bit near the end but mostly something that if regulation does happen could impact EU. It's becoming a big issue on some gaming sites with the current trend to add loot boxes to everything.

Last edited:
More on this. The trend in the gaming channels to discuss it and to start demanding that governments look into it, to the point that there is a petition on the UK government website

ttps://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/201300

Skip to 32min for some interesting info and 37mins regarding the China issue.

Back