Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
These mobs used to look like this:

Grand Formidon
emL4UnK.jpg

Formidon
if4Tk1l.jpg

Currently they both look like this:
25Original.jpg

Grand Formidons should be changed to be a bit darker or something, like the way it was before.
Kind of lame having both mobs look the exact same.

Would be good to fix this since it makes no sense and would take very little effort to do.

These two completely separate mobs still have identical appearance.

These two completely separate mobs still have identical appearance.

can you still kill these mob's?

can you read the text above their head's?

is the text above their head's different?

if yes to all three it can wait!

can you still kill these mob's?

can you read the text above their head's?

is the text above their head's different?

if yes to all three it can wait!

Did it seem in my post like I was saying the model error should be fixed or the universe will explode? It's just an issue I'm mentioning because... it's an issue? I'm allowed to bring up issues? Everybody is allowed to bring up issues? :confused:

Did it seem in my post like I was saying the model error should be fixed or the universe will explode? It's just an issue I'm mentioning because... it's an issue? I'm allowed to bring up issues? Everybody is allowed to bring up issues? :confused:

your issue was brought up on 09-17-2017, 14:17.

I find it interesting that today after a VU that has delivered very little in the way of functionality as promised yet again broken by MA, you dig up these kinds of posts... forgive me but it seems trivial when there are far greater issues than the color of a mob. I do not wish to hijack this thread with those issues in fact have started a thread just for those issues.

your issue was brought up on 09-17-2017, 14:17.

I find it interesting that today after a VU that has delivered very little in the way of functionality as promised yet again broken by MA, you dig up these kinds of posts... forgive me but it seems trivial when there are far greater issues than the color of a mob. I do not wish to hijack this thread with those issues in fact have started a thread just for those issues.

Great point! Feel free to make threads to bring up or discuss any issues you wish to.

still identical for whatever reason

Back