Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hello Friends,

it takes not much time and i have finish the Iron quests Puny 10K, now i think about to go on Arcadia or Rocktropia or a other Planet and start there with a low level Quest like the Punys on Calypso. Can somebody say me wich mobs or Quest i can start on other Planets? I really search the lowest and cheapest mob for beginner like the Punys. Thanks a lot for the Information :)

put this on the link list a while back...

m-matrix-v2-1-m1.jpg

Spreadsheet of Mobs

Cyrene Mission List

You can also always sort entropiawiki by hp level if you want to do it that way too...

Last edited:
Thank you mastermesh ;) Have you a idea what is the reward for the Shy Vixens on Rocktropia?

Arkadia has several 10-20 HP mobs with mission chains. Carabok, Gallard, Monura Male & Female, Arkadian Hornet, and Dromia all fit the bill, if memory serves.

There's also Halix which is a mob with the full range of maturities, but the Young have low HP (30?).

Arkadia has several 10-20 HP mobs with mission chains. Carabok, Gallard, Monura Male & Female, Arkadian Hornet, and Dromia all fit the bill, if memory serves.

There's also Halix which is a mob with the full range of maturities, but the Young have low HP (30?).

Yes, Halix young are 30 HP. They are good for low level skilling and the hides have decent MU (or did the last time I looked)

Yes, Halix young are 30 HP. They are good for low level skilling and the hides have decent MU (or did the last time I looked)

What are the figurines and trophy heads for? Because the top Ark iron mission always give such stuff instead of skills.

The repeatable top iron mission for mostly every mob on arkadia gives skill AND the figurine, the trophy is from the 4800 kill stage. Both are decorative.

The repeatable top iron mission for mostly every mob on arkadia gives skill AND the figurine, the trophy is from the 4800 kill stage. Both are decorative.

Thanks.
My problem with decorative reward is for example for 60k Nusul kill points besides the figurine the player get only 6 PED skills. For the 60k Berycled mission on Cali the player gets from 10 to 32, average 21 PED skill; and the top Bery has about the same lvl and health as the top Nusul. So because of the figurine the player gets from 4 up to 26 PED less skills.

Nusul is a pretty poor example I'll agree, but they are repeatable. Other mobs as far as low end are pretty nice on the rewards. Oro for example, stalkers only have around 300 hp, compared to 600 on nusul and bercy; and give I think it's 40 points per kill, so the repeat mission for 60k, you kill less than 2k mobs in the big spawn areas (allowing for the lower ones that are around), for 12.38 rifle skill, and it is repeatable. Not bad for such a low thing. There are some other ark mobs that have some pretty nice repeat gains. Only downside is getting to repeat stage, as most are all kill based until then.

Last edited:
Back