BattleSim

Timp44

Guardian
The BattleSim should really distribute total loot differently than the current system, 1164ped for the top 5 only?? First place was about 465ped alone this week. Granted it rewards the best players but to limiit it to 5 is not that great, maybe top 15?

Let's give everyone a trophy!
Everyone that participates gets ped!
Also, free MM or IMK2 just for participating! Your choice!

Not to mention 3 of the 5 aren't legit.

The BattleSim should really distribute total loot differently than the current system, 1164ped for the top 5 only?? First place was about 465ped alone this week. Granted it rewards the best players but to limiit it to 5 is not that great, maybe top 15?

yes those rewards are wayyy too high..also maybe if some1 has got like first place in 2 weeks...he is excluded from list like 2 weeks also to give others also a chance to go up in place

My list of solutions to this problem:
- git gud

- git gud

Yeah right, same top every week, over and over. Because they don't have a bad week, they don't have connection problems, hardware failures, things to do, they always manage over and over same accuracy and personal concentration.

This is too much bs.

- git gud

I don't understand why people who are never even in the top 10 can say things like this. Once you get around the 7 minute mark things change. There is a wall you hit where instead of skill your time becomes dependent on the RNG of the damage numbers you hit and the types of enemies that spawn. For example, if you get both rare bosses you will save around 20 seconds with all other things equal (about a 1 in 100 chance from my experience.) If you get the heavy spawn of the little bouncy guys in the final room for the first spawn, you will lose about 10 seconds with all other things equal. Hitting 2 numbers that don't add up to over 200 on a turret MK1 will lose you the time of an entire rocket reload. The whole run is consistent of scenarios like this that will either lose you time or save you time based solely on RNG. I'll say it again, there is a wall around the 7 minute mark where RNG is the controlling factor of your time. Getting below 6:40 on your first run every week for 5 weeks in a row means either A. You are chosen by the gods to have the greatest RNG luck of all time B. You know a trick that allows you to skip enemy kills or walls C. You know a trick that doesn't skip enemy kills or walls/ isn't cheating, but somehow only 5 (I'm pretty sure it's 5) people have found out. 4 of which just happen to be in the same society.

Something is definitely amiss here, and I know for a fact that one of those players in the top 5 is absolutely exploiting one way or the other.

I've played shooters at a competitive level for around 10 years and some of those times require an incredible amount of luck, or in the case where it's the same person every single week, some kind of bot program running.

Something is definitely amiss here, and I know for a fact that one of those players in the top 5 is absolutely exploiting one way or the other.

I've played shooters at a competitive level for around 10 years and some of those times require an incredible amount of luck, or in the case where it's the same person every single week, some kind of bot program running.

Yeah, me and my friend were both professional gamers up until about a year ago. He still plays Overwatch at the top 500 level. I started playing the battle simulator because we decided to compete with each other to see who could get the fastest run. He got the first sub 7:20 run out of either of us, and once he shared the video with me and we started discussing how it could get faster we instantly realized that there was a wall around 7 minutes that limits your time based on the RNG you get. There would have to be something really critical that we've missed to account for that much of a time save possibility.

MindArk close this shit because you only loose money from it . I am pretty sure you not making anything from it specialy when in the end some of guns you drop there are selling for 2k mu .

Feeding same persons week after week is not competition . Take down this BS and fix it to be playable for all or just delete it :eyecrazy: . Put some easy map make some nasty rng's and let us gamble :) Everything out of gamble circle its just gonna be exploit in one way or another ...

Btw are there some boss in last level that spawn and kill you whit 400.0 dmg . Is there a way to kill it or its just random spawn to make more peds in pool ?

Last edited:
... but somehow only 5 (I'm pretty sure it's 5) people have found out. 4 of which just happen to be in the same society.

Of which at least one is known to have used other exploits in the past.

MindArk close this shit because you only loose money from it . I am pretty sure you not making anything from it specialy when in the end some of guns you drop there are selling for 2k mu .

Feeding same persons week after week is not competition . Take down this BS and fix it to be playable for all or just delete it :eyecrazy: . Put some easy map make some nasty rng's and let us gamble :) Everything out of gamble circle its just gonna be exploit in one way or another ...

Btw are there some boss in last level that spawn and kill you whit 400.0 dmg . Is there a way to kill it or its just random spawn to make more peds in pool ?

Just want to say that MU is value given by the players over what MA has valued an item at. About your question on the boss, every warlock can hit for very high melee damage in the instance. The normal warlock bosses have very limited range and low hit rate for melee though. The rare bosses, which can replace either of the 2 warlock bosses in the instance just have increased movement speed, increased melee range, and decreased health. I think the rare bosses do a fair amount more damage as well, but I haven't tested it and don't really want to.

Of which at least one is known to have used other exploits in the past.

Yeah, unfortunately most people seem to be treating it like an isolated incident. It also seems to be either ignored or unknown that the person's nature is to rip others off for their own benefit.

Yeah, unfortunately most people seem to be treating it like an isolated incident. It also seems to be either ignored or unknown that the person's nature is to rip others off for their own benefit.

I think quite a number of people are aware - now it's just whether or not we can get MA to react to it.

Just gotta add I've been grinding this all day long... I have a problem with challenges and having to push myself to the limit.

I've found ways to make up a second here and a second there; RNG always seems to be the biggest factor. I could see maybe knocking another 25-30 seconds off if every single random spawn turned out to be a level 1, and I think someone here previously said they scored a sub 7:20.

I'm nailing these runs with above 95% accuracy and even then it's entirely due to the weird ways mobs move around objects or pop up 20 feet in the air over them.

I don't see how below 7 minutes is at all possible. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they DID get every single random spawn to be a level 1 and on top of that managed near 100% accuracy. I just don't buy it.

Last edited:
Sounds like some shady shit indeed. Even if there isn't nothing shady going on, it's not cool for the community when there is an unending event where the same few people hold top spots all the time. You could say that's the same as merry mayhem or other hunting events, but at least they are time limited and require huge investments.
I tried out BS a few times and thought it was really enjoyable, but once I saw my times and how the other people place, I gave up. I suspect this is what a lot of other people do to.

I hope MA investigates.

Ma are looking for feedbacks about this BS . But when we give opinion they start changing the opposite . Why they never listen the player base .

And lethall i totaly agree but MA are not aware of prices we put on most new / items . And if they do even most of times is too late probably because ped is made allready .

Atm the top 1 player have found a way to do it for less than 7min and you can imagine for what gun grind he can make . In top of that Mindark pay him 50$ or or more every week .

Them folks from Sweden need to close it and re-balance this asap

AI bots are now very real, and very good, and that is the type of results you can expect to see.

They already beat the best Human DOTA players.....which is leagues more technical than battle sim.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/11/16137388/dota-2-dendi-open-ai-elon-musk

I have no reason to think they aren't already at work here.

I personally will never run them again after seeing the cheats at release, and as others pointed out, the same winners every week. I just assume people are running AI I could never compete with in there with those times, and improvements.

I also sent a ticket, but I would imagine it takes time. I am not sure what means of control they have, if they can use some sort of playthrough review or some of their dev tools etc Aside from establishing what the player does, they also must check what is happening from dev point of view. It might very well be an unthought of aspect which is or maybe not an exploit. I am 10000% sure they are aware and they are checking, the last thing MA enjoys is something exploitable.

The only problem is if the frontline, the first hand people at support actually understand the issue, because sometimes they are simply like a wall (repairable/unconsuming mining amp bug for example took months until MA realized what happens). There were players who pestered them with support cases after support casses until somebody managed to understand what is wrong.

So, if this concerns you, send a support case today :wtg:

(P.S.: a sign from Ludvig or any other official that MA is looking into this, without any communication of the resolution for now if is not done, would be great).

While some kind of bot program, auto-aim or other such player assist is definitely a possibility, I feel like something more is taking place. Anyone who has spent a good amount of time in BattleSim knows one thing will always affect the final time: the RNG.

Whether that's the amount of crits you get, the general average damage (difference between 1 shotting a small robot or 2 shotting it, level 2 turrets that take just over 2x to kill as level 1 turrets, bad spawns that can take 2-3x as long to kill depending on numbers and levels.)

There is a "best time" set in stone the second you load it up, and that will vary widely depending on the factors listed above. I also have good reason to believe there is some exploit that has been discovered which effectively lets you skip through parts of the instance.

Wow, only top 5 got payouts again. On top of not taking action after I've been trying to get the cheating issue resolved for months, now they've increased the prize for the cheaters 2 weeks in a row. I'm seriously going to cash out and quit Entropia if this garbage keeps up.

I will continue to watch and submit a support case as well.

I don't know why anybody even bothers to run it.

Wow, only top 5 got payouts again.

Thats dependant on how much unique players run the BatSim. If its between 25 and 50 then its Top 5. Over 50 will be Top 10. Not sure if there are any thresholds at 75, 100, ...

MindArk close this shit because you only loose money from it . I am pretty sure you not making anything from it ...

Well, from the 6 PED entry fee:
if you finish, you get exactly 2.1 PED as reward
1.8 PED goes to Bonus prizepool
1.2 PED goes to Top-Leaderboard prizepool
0.9 PED is left - so goes to MA/PP pockets

not sure where your 2.1 PED goes if u fail and do not finish

Back