This is sad I think.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...EVERYTHING!!!-Don-t-lose-it!-Kunrad-Solo-Reez

I know the tread is closed and apparently the player mentioned has been banned from EU. I looked up his stats in Tracker and he showed 19Mm that's million ped. That is 1.9M USD and those stats don't even show all the loot he received that was less than 50 ped. He must have had to play almost 24 hours a day.

Anyway I read the posts and it seems he scammed a lot of people and that is sad. What if he is sitting somewhere with half a million dollars and living the good life? That would not seem very fair. He could have been withdrawing all along until he got banned. How much money did he have when MA banned him and did anyone who got scammed get any of it or did MA keep it.

From what I have heard you don't just get banned overnight it takes a while and there must be several complaints.

Anyway my point: In the US we have something called "Class Action" lawsuits and this looks like a good one. I am not sure how the law is in Sweden but I would think they would have something similar. We already know that MA has all of his information, like where he resides and so on because you must provide valid info when you start and I would doubt that he lied when he started. It would seem that the info could be obtained from MA by court order if need be. Now I don't know if there is enough money involved to be worth it but if it were me even if I didn't get all my money back I would want him to get broke. I would just as soon the lawyer got the money and not him but that's just me.

Last edited:
All trades are final is Mindark's stance on it... If you trade some crap without collateral don't expect to get it back...
Since we released news about the virtual banking licenses, several questions regarding loan services and banking affairs within Entropia Universe have been raised. The main concern has been the lending of items for interest. We feel that we need to clarify our policy about this.
Recently MindArk PE AB issued official virtual banking licenses. These licenses comprise a secured bank system for processing loans and securities in the form of items. All transactions made via this official bank system, such as loans, defaults, securities, interest etc., are safe and as such guaranteed by MindArk.
By contrast, loan services offered outside this official bank system cannot be guaranteed by MindArk. If an item is exchanged between avatars, this transaction will be logged as a regular TRADE. And as all trades are final, MindArk will not investigate claims if a loan giving avatar refuses to return items or money.Many people do not fully understand the true value of their virtual items until they are lost. They will then contact MindArk PE AB for assistance and will realize that we cannot help them; this can cause a lot of unnecessary grief and frustration.
We do not wish to discourage entrepreneurship within Entropia Universe, but based on experiences from community feedback and support case history, unfortunately not all entrepreneurs offering loaning services are trustworthy members of the Entropia Universe and therefore we need to be strict in our policies in order to protect the community from scams and cheating.
Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account.

Is someone illegally logged in to your account and stole your stuff that's a different matter...

As for class action lawsuit, if vu 10 didn't cause one(tons of properties in game moved around, devalued in the process, tons of landscape changes, etc.), something little like this ain't gonna do it either.

All trades are final is Mindark's stance on it... If you trade some crap without collateral don't expect to get it back...

Is someone illegally logged in to your account and stole your stuff that's a different matter...

As for class action lawsuit, if vu 10 didn't cause one(tons of properties in game moved around, devalued in the process, tons of landscape changes, etc.), something little like this ain't gonna do it either.

I have read that before and also the second paragraph (as I am sure many have) and hence my comment "By court order if need be" I am not sure the reason for your post.

Back