Being invited to a team out of the blue.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I get several invites when playing around camp Icarus (and other places as well, usually where noobs play) which is strange because it is only puntys and they only take 4 or 5 shots to kill. Then I read a comment "Don't accept a team invite with so and so unless you want to pay 37% of the loot for healing" New players loose their ped quick enough and we don't need scammers getting it quicker. I don't do teams very often anyway and I hardly ever do with players that I don't know. As I recall you can check the "Split" after joining but I don't really remember how but I think it is easy to find.

So if you are a new (or even a not so new play) player beware peeps here seem that they would rather scam than earn.

It's the daily Gauntlet, people are desperate to get a team so invite-spam left and right in Icarus.

It's the daily Gauntlet, people are desperate to get a team so invite-spam left and right in Icarus.

The ones I get are for hunting the puntys but have not got one for the Gauntlet. Isn't there a professional level restriction for the Gauntlet ? What does one get from the Gauntlet run. And is it daily ? EU didn't it have it when I first started:(

No limits anymore, can do at any level. Vivo s10 from stage 1 (nice low level fap with healing over time; Cyrene's refurbished heart VI is better though) and 10 ped of universal ammo and a noob beacon from stage 2. These prizes are one-time but people can repeat it daily until they reach 10 lvl for 1 daily token from each stage.

Technically, one can enter Gauntlet solo, just make a team, enter and disband it. Also in the stage 2 you can meet the long extinct Calamusoid mobs :)

I get several invites when playing around camp Icarus (and other places as well, usually where noobs play) which is strange because it is only puntys and they only take 4 or 5 shots to kill. Then I read a comment "Don't accept a team invite with so and so unless you want to pay 37% of the loot for healing" New players loose their ped quick enough and we don't need scammers getting it quicker. I don't do teams very often anyway and I hardly ever do with players that I don't know. As I recall you can check the "Split" after joining but I don't really remember how but I think it is easy to find.

So if you are a new (or even a not so new play) player beware peeps here seem that they would rather scam than earn.

Shocker! Since EU does not require any player validation, get ready for a slew of ummmm new players. I get team invites and think..you little shits!

Last edited:
Can confirm that, one of my disciples was invited to the team with random healer in his early entropia days. Thats nothing bad on that except healer's loot share. I wouldn't know about it but he posted me some bigger loot sum and healer loot was insane, around 50/50 ;);)

Yea, um, basic team courtesy includes "ask before inviting".

Back