Please stop adding nanocubes to any BP

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Better give us some markup for some minerals. Instead of 4-5 peds nano just add common minerals like caldo,belk,garcen, lyta, melchi etc.

perhaps make the probes crafted and remove them from the tt at the same time?

Not with current tt return, it won't happen. If you want MU in common ores, it has to be 2009 all over again, with common 50%-60% tt return and a handful of 10ks daily.

Not with current tt return, it won't happen. If you want MU in common ores, it has to be 2009 all over again, with common 50%-60% tt return and a handful of 10ks daily.

No reason it can't. Demand would go up and markup would rise a bit, but supply would meet demand as markup makes mining more worth it.

It is true, add those mats to BPs instead and you'll see some increase. No doubts about that.

u really dont get it. I asked for this because if i mine an area for some mu i rather get 102-103%+ for common then tt them. Thats my problem because im an active player. Like i used to go for dianthus and i had to tt lyta and garcen because i was mining like 3-4 time more the amount sold per day(demand changed for those 2 minerals when they added the new bps for weapons).

Last edited:
u really dont get it. I asked for this because if i mine an area for some mu i rather get 102-103%+ for common then tt them. Thats my problem because im an active player. Like i used to go for dianthus and i had to tt lyta and garcen because i was mining like 3-4 time more the amount sold per day(demand changed for those 2 minerals when they added the new bps for weapons).

the problem is that when you make gamble bps like the new component and shrapnel ones and make em without tt material you would need a lot of stuff tt wise to make the gamble interesting. but then the bp MU cost would be too high the be worth clicking it so they rather click ep4 all over again all the time.
like it is now, mixed, is a good start to increase the demand at least a little to what it was last year. get the gamblers away from ep4 is key. and you wont get that with only adding more MU into high tt bps.

the problem is that when you make gamble bps like the new component and shrapnel ones and make em without tt material you would need a lot of stuff tt wise to make the gamble interesting. but then the bp MU cost would be too high the be worth clicking it so they rather click ep4 all over again all the time.
like it is now, mixed, is a good start to increase the demand at least a little to what it was last year. get the gamblers away from ep4 is key. and you wont get that with only adding more MU into high tt bps.

thinking near the same about it....There ARE new ones which require the unused old Components/mats like basic screws,filters,plates etc...

Leave the current bp as is... BUT it would help to renew some old ones (like f-104) using caldo etc instead of dunkelplastik..OR Design new ones like some Tools bp for more better finders which require CALDO,LYST,OIL,GARCEN,IRON ..with atm low mu mats -->this would create a mu of those and there will be a brider offer etc since new deeper finders or preamped ones are very nice to use (and the mu wouldnt be like more than 120%) because some ppl can craft it then ,its a comeptition then , and low mu mats bec. of most common mats

u really dont get it.

I get it perfectly because I do exactly the same. Each 2nd day or so I throw in tt at least 1k of zinc, belk, caldo, cumb, lyst etc I would love to have some *guaranteed* 105% for those. What I am saying is that would also mean *guaranteed* profit. Look on your own numbers, you came back for enough time now. And I don't believe MA would let this without some tradeoff. Just like ignisium, everyone gets say 30 peds tt per 2k rolled and some lucky guy hits hundreds or thousands. So instead of circa 60 highly profitable miners you have 59 struggling and 1 very high profitable. Even something like gazz with barely 115-117% is relative scarce and controlled instead of relative static droprate (as used to be).

So I get it, I'd love it, but I don't believe it will happen.

And of course the considerations for crafters, that if they lack the output MU for the clicks, is not okay to pay input MU. The current ArMatrix way is fine, I hope they will revamp all tools and weapons using this (e.g. each weapon ultimately incorporates dozens of resources, checking all components involved).

Can't happen. To make crafting fair, there should be a zero-MU input (nanocubes).

To balance otherwise, you would have to make ammo & probes craftable; we all saw what a shitshow that turned out to be with explosives.

Can't happen. To make crafting fair, there should be a zero-MU input (nanocubes).

To balance otherwise, you would have to make ammo & probes craftable; we all saw what a shitshow that turned out to be with explosives.

Agreed that there should be a zero-MU input into crafting. For hunting and mining we get zero MU 'ammo', so we can play against the 'system' (if we own UL guns). Crafting should have the same opportunity to play against the system.

From the MA post on Loot 2.0, I am hopeful that they can clean up some of the hunting->crafting->mining input/output loops to encourage a better markup economy. It's a tough job as a balancing manager, so I hope they have some economists on their payroll.

Why hate nanocube so much?

They are the only material that are easy to get and without MU.

Furthermore, they are legend and EP crafters love them :D Unless... you hate EP crafters.

Nanocubes are cancer to the EU economy, first look at list of bp's that now need them:

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=301&itemNo=25054

No one screamed when the empty socket component from tt went into enhancers. Easily could have been something else, like animal oil residue for instance, which would have stimulated the EU economy.

Explosive projectiles first, and now we have the list above with nanocubes. It's too much of the economy just coming from the tt, rather than any chance for player to player trade or commerce. Their increased use and requirement has seemed to devalue and/or shrink demand for most looted/mined resources, the number of auction pages hangs in 600's rather than near 1200's a couple of years ago. I agree it's Real Cash, but Real Cash economy? Going the wrong way, and they aren't like probes or ammo. They simply suck out of the economy what a player might contribute/cost using probes or ammo, and then shrink the value of the remaining. You can see it.

Why hate nanocube so much?

They are the only material that are easy to get and without MU.

Furthermore, they are legend and EP crafters love them :D Unless... you hate EP crafters.

Why hate them?
Well, because as Mel explained they add absolutely nothing to the game economy or game mechanics.

Yes, I hate EP crafters as well, as they also add absolutely nothing to the game economy or game mechanics.
They only add money directly to MA's pockets.

Nanocubes (along with TT ammo & TT probes) wouldn't exist if MA didn't have a rake. If average returns were 100%, then this could be a true RCE i.e. mimicking real world production economics.

But they take a cut - not a tax, where the revenue is redistributed into the game, but a cut to pay for real world costs such as salaries, utilities, rent etc.

MA are trying to reduce the cost to craft, and therefore reduce end user price, of crafted items. We had 15 years of "looted items are better" when they were not better, they just came at a cheaper premium - users used TT ammo to farm Korss H400, while crafters could not to produce Breer P5a. Now, ArMatrix guns use nanocubes, but have far higher economy per markup than previous items.

And please stop banging on about EP crafting, it's a closed loop. It doesn't affect anything else in the game. It's for retarded gamblers to gamble, against the house, like black jack.

It's not a closed loop. Those crafters grinding on EP could be grinding on a BP that helped the economy.

Crafting should not have a zero MU input. Hunting and mining both incur item decay, there is no decay in crafting.

You are right about one thing, it's gambling.

It's not a closed loop. Those crafters grinding on EP could be grinding on a BP that helped the economy.

Firstly, whether those players could do something else is irrelevant when considering the loop of buy nano, craft explo, TT explo, lose 5%. Secondly, they won't. At least, not at the throughput they do with EP, which is why it's in the game: to keep the lights on at MA without dropping everyone else's % returns to 80.

Crafting should not have a zero MU input. Hunting and mining both incur item decay, there is no decay in crafting.

Are you insane? Decay is either TT cost (unlimited) or %MU cost (L); in the former, it's identical to ammo in that there is no additional economic input. In the latter, it's identical to crafters using any resource at markup.

You could argue, that crafting costs are 100% decay of (L) items.

The point is, both hunting and mining (and all other professions) have TT input (zero cost) which crafting, without nanocubes, does not. The new ArMatrix BPs are VERY popular, much more so than any other crafting range I can remember, yet they use nanocubes. They highlight efficient balancing;

100% markup items @ 110% = cost of 1.1x.

90% markup items @ 110%, 10% nanocubes = cost of 1.09x.

1.1-1.09 = 1%, which is the profitability "slider" for the crafter.

With a real example:

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=101&bpNo=35349

The nanocubes account for 22.9% (excluding markup of all other components). But you have 5 other crafted parts (1 requiring 2 crafts) and 2 mined resources. That's 9 components total out of the 22.9; giving 2.5. This gives the return factor of 97.5% expected.

tl;dr - nanocubes balance crafting

Firstly, whether those players could do something else is irrelevant when considering the loop of buy nano, craft explo, TT explo, lose 5%. Secondly, they won't. At least, not at the throughput they do with EP, which is why it's in the game: to keep the lights on at MA without dropping everyone else's % returns to 80.

Are you insane? Decay is either TT cost (unlimited) or %MU cost (L); in the former, it's identical to ammo in that there is no additional economic input. In the latter, it's identical to crafters using any resource at markup.

You could argue, that crafting costs are 100% decay of (L) items.

The point is, both hunting and mining (and all other professions) have TT input (zero cost) which crafting, without nanocubes, does not. The new ArMatrix BPs are VERY popular, much more so than any other crafting range I can remember, yet they use nanocubes. They highlight efficient balancing;

100% markup items @ 110% = cost of 1.1x.

90% markup items @ 110%, 10% nanocubes = cost of 1.09x.

1.1-1.09 = 1%, which is the profitability "slider" for the crafter.

With a real example:

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=101&bpNo=35349

The nanocubes account for 22.9% (excluding markup of all other components). But you have 5 other crafted parts (1 requiring 2 crafts) and 2 mined resources. That's 9 components total out of the 22.9; giving 2.5. This gives the return factor of 97.5% expected.

tl;dr - nanocubes balance crafting

Well said :wise:

Those crafters grinding on EP could be grinding on a BP that helped the economy.

This point of view is so wrong that I am not sure where to grab it from to begin with. It is not their duty of some sorts to help the economy. Is enough of a problem that they are gambling (but a problem for themselves, first). To add to that problem this egoistical point of view that they should ALSO pay YOU something for their vice is for me beyond acceptable thinking.

Even more, if we'd consider the case of someone comfortable financially IRL who simply enjoys some k of $ spent safely chasing some thrills (so, not the moral aspect of an addict). Again, the idea that this someone should be literally FORCED to pay some MU for that is, sorry, childish. If one of these guys by any chance would prefer hunting, they'd put some cash into an imk2, some ring, ul armour ul fap and voila they contribute exactly 0 to the 'conomy. Au contraire, they are actually pressuring it as it was obvious with 2.0 change. Yet you moan about EP crafters who in best case scenario farm skills and, maybe, who knows when, some precious stone with MU.

Lastly, the rationale side of clicking EP, which I already touched, even EP4 even on condition. It can be a great tool to skill (presumably to use on other BP's, hence directly getting into economy) and sometimes to take a precious stone. Which can then be sold to another species of people which I don't fully understand, those who enjoy tiering up all kind of stuff just for the sound of HoF. But these can also indulge in this partially due to EP crafters which keep said stone at a reasonable MU, otherwise from regular clicking it'd be 5 times or so more expensive.

As a final word, did you ever click any kind of bp, do you understand what is that crafting and what overwhelming pressure the MU of the resources can have? Do you have any kind of perception of how these costs are reflected in the prices of (L) items? How sensible the balance is for MA and how tricky is for a crafter to do a professional venture out of it? As much as I tried crafting, it was mainly in the heyday of P5a and Apis. I don't know if you were around, but the forums were fumigating with unsatisfied players (who were btw able to loot esi even from cornundacaudas, rare, but still) about the MU of said guns and how crafters are charging too much. While not having any concern about the MU of THEIR looted or mined resources which OFC had to be expensive as f* because why not, the crafter must donate to everyone. Now same people moan as why some crafters don't "contribute". Safely ignoring the whole lot of the OTHER crafters who are pumping in the economy cash and items on daily basis.

TL;DR if you moan about nanocubes when yourself don't craft, you're an egoistic prick.

This point of view is so wrong that I am not sure where to grab it from to begin with. It is not their duty of some sorts to help the economy. Is enough of a problem that they are gambling (but a problem for themselves, first). To add to that problem this egoistical point of view that they should ALSO pay YOU something for their vice is for me beyond acceptable thinking.

Even more, if we'd consider the case of someone comfortable financially IRL who simply enjoys some k of $ spent safely chasing some thrills (so, not the moral aspect of an addict). Again, the idea that this someone should be literally FORCED to pay some MU for that is, sorry, childish. If one of these guys by any chance would prefer hunting, they'd put some cash into an imk2, some ring, ul armour ul fap and voila they contribute exactly 0 to the 'conomy. Au contraire, they are actually pressuring it as it was obvious with 2.0 change. Yet you moan about EP crafters who in best case scenario farm skills and, maybe, who knows when, some precious stone with MU.

Lastly, the rationale side of clicking EP, which I already touched, even EP4 even on condition. It can be a great tool to skill (presumably to use on other BP's, hence directly getting into economy) and sometimes to take a precious stone. Which can then be sold to another species of people which I don't fully understand, those who enjoy tiering up all kind of stuff just for the sound of HoF. But these can also indulge in this partially due to EP crafters which keep said stone at a reasonable MU, otherwise from regular clicking it'd be 5 times or so more expensive.

As a final word, did you ever click any kind of bp, do you understand what is that crafting and what overwhelming pressure the MU of the resources can have? Do you have any kind of perception of how these costs are reflected in the prices of (L) items? How sensible the balance is for MA and how tricky is for a crafter to do a professional venture out of it? As much as I tried crafting, it was mainly in the heyday of P5a and Apis. I don't know if you were around, but the forums were fumigating with unsatisfied players (who were btw able to loot esi even from cornundacaudas, rare, but still) about the MU of said guns and how crafters are charging too much. While not having any concern about the MU of THEIR looted or mined resources which OFC had to be expensive as f* because why not, the crafter must donate to everyone. Now same people moan as why some crafters don't "contribute". Safely ignoring the whole lot of the OTHER crafters who are pumping in the economy cash and items on daily basis.

TL;DR if you moan about nanocubes when yourself don't craft, you're an egoistic prick.

Gamblers paid markup, sometimes a lot, to gamble click on expensive bp's for many years before the ep bp's were introduced. And I think you were around to see that. That might drop a little if they took the ep bp's away or altered them, but now there are other possible gamble bp's that are much less expensive than before that I feel many gamblers would still click, and at least they include some materials that support the economy. People used to click Dynera bp's that used igni at over 150%, for just one example.

Gamblers paid markup, sometimes a lot, to gamble click on expensive bp's for many years before the ep bp's were introduced. And I think you were around to see that. That might drop a little if they took the ep bp's away or altered them, but now there are other possible gamble bp's that are much less expensive than before that I feel many gamblers would still click, and at least they include some materials that support the economy. People used to click Dynera bp's that used igni at over 150%, for just one example.

Yes, they did, I agree. But it was never anywhere near the scale of EP crafting.

Dyn BP costs 54PED/click (2.7x the highest cost/sec of EP crafting) yet on EL;

Platonas Tromos Bios 2121 Globals 1150543 PED

is the most "globalled" crafter.

EP4 costs 20PED/click, and:

Henry BabyOxide Ha 46316 Globals 12530227 PED

that's 21.83x the global amount, and 10.89x the global value.

It falls from there, 5th place on Dyn has just 943 globals (0.45x), compared with 5th place on EP (24786 globals, 0.54x).

The stats are there, no matter what "oldschool" gamble BP (berets, scopes, lasers) EP absolutely blows them out the water. I'm not arguing the gamblers would leave; ofc not, gambling exists anywhere and everywhere. But the scale MA has allowed with EP4... considerably different.

If you say that MA are making 5%, on TT loss, then on Henry they have made 626511PED ($62.5k) and on Platonas they have made 57527PED ($5.7k).

Even if you look at the economic input (false MU), of igni being 150% yet so in demand, Platonas was contributing 21PED/click in MU. If you say he globalled on 1% of his clicks (very, very generous in your argument's favour) then he contributed 21*200k = 4.2M PED, or $42k USD, which is still 0.6x what Henry has paid MA.

Economy and MA are intrinsic - if they make money, they can afford to raise the % returns. An ideal situation for MA is an infinitely small rake (infinitely small loss per cycle) on an infinitely large amount of players.

Yes, they did, I agree. But it was never anywhere near the scale of EP crafting.

Dyn BP costs 54PED/click (2.7x the highest cost/sec of EP crafting) yet on EL;

Platonas Tromos Bios 2121 Globals 1150543 PED

is the most "globalled" crafter.

EP4 costs 20PED/click, and:

Henry BabyOxide Ha 46316 Globals 12530227 PED

that's 21.83x the global amount, and 10.89x the global value.

It falls from there, 5th place on Dyn has just 943 globals (0.45x), compared with 5th place on EP (24786 globals, 0.54x).

The stats are there, no matter what "oldschool" gamble BP (berets, scopes, lasers) EP absolutely blows them out the water. I'm not arguing the gamblers would leave; ofc not, gambling exists anywhere and everywhere. But the scale MA has allowed with EP4... considerably different.

If you say that MA are making 5%, on TT loss, then on Henry they have made 626511PED ($62.5k) and on Platonas they have made 57527PED ($5.7k).

Even if you look at the economic input (false MU), of igni being 150% yet so in demand, Platonas was contributing 21PED/click in MU. If you say he globalled on 1% of his clicks (very, very generous in your argument's favour) then he contributed 21*200k = 4.2M PED, or $42k USD, which is still 0.6x what Henry has paid MA.

Economy and MA are intrinsic - if they make money, they can afford to raise the % returns. An ideal situation for MA is an infinitely small rake (infinitely small loss per cycle) on an infinitely large amount of players.

But you can't match EP vs each other blueprint seperately, because previously gamblers used to click lots of different BP's, now most of them have gone to EP, most of the time. So it's really EP vs everything they used to click.

But you can't match EP vs each other blueprint seperately, because previously gamblers used to click lots of different BP's, now most of them have gone to EP, most of the time. So it's really EP vs everything they used to click.

Take a look for yourself. There are no figures, anywhere, combined or not, which match EP - and EP hasn't really been around that long either. Also I disagree it was that varied; Starman for example was the only one grinding berets.

Gamblers paid markup, sometimes a lot, to gamble click on expensive bp's for many years before the ep bp's were introduced. And I think you were around to see that.

For sure and I also did that when I still believed in chasing/forcing hofs. And I was paying in the worst days 165% on gazz for oa-101(L) to drone hunters who were then lecturing me and others like me on the forums on economics and math. A situation, may I say, injust.

If we talk frontally about gambling, now it looks more decent. I don't dare and I won't dream of touching ep4, for me 20 ped per attempt is simply something which I won't do nomatter what. Same as I haven't shot down a single leviathan or whatnot comparable.

If the volatility is anything comparable to what I tested for clicking on condition other bps, is decent. Of course you can see (I would presume) the money flying away at that stake, but I would guess that the majority of their runs have extremely low volatility, with a deep hole here and there to regulate the overall %. Still none of them affords to click continuously and all of them take long breaks from it from what I noticed. But for most of the buck, I would guess the bang is decent and comparable to decent casinos. Whereas before it looked more like rogue casinos, where 10% roi was quite often.

Wherever you'd see a review of a casino, those who aknowledge the phenomenon and control it will always look at the conditions. Nice personnel, treats on the side, good atmosphere, loyalty program, decent rake, good return in the higher 90s, whatnot. EU performs well in this direction for those who take it like this. Sound and video effects, lively community and a bazillion of things to see and do on the side for a change. From this perspective, forcing this cathegory to MU is firstly economically risky. I personally disagree altogether to this existing ingame in the first place, but then is impossible to draw a line, there has to be there a threshold of responsibility on the player also and without any kind of risk there would be no EU. Ultimately if one wants to be absurd even hunting punies can be considered a form of gambling. I just hope MA to be responsible about it, to ensure maybe in future some cooling-off mechanisms (German regulations on the matter for example) which to give the player some time to maybe take a break from it etc

I know I am quite off from the main discussion, but for me is the same topic. And with this I think I covered all my thoughts on EP itself.

Then is the separate aspect of nanocubes themselves. The current gizmo cycle turns them into shrapnel, but until the shrapnel stage, they swallow animal oils, nova and blazar ensuring a, well, market to hunters. Then these bps are the main source of (L) clicks for ArMatrix, which lowers crafter-to-crafter MU. ArMatrix themselves as can be seen in Auktuma's chart cover a horde of mined resources and also introduced a large scale component market. Without nanocubes in this scheme, you'd have either too high profits for hunters, either too high profits for miners, at the progressive expense of those most unable to produce MU, the low hunters. Whereas with this whole scheme, the weapons' MU goes with the scale and ensures a much healthier cycle than before. Combined with the higher overal tt return % introduced with 2.0, insures that you need way less MU to cover, leaves room for profit, but at the expense of the necessity of a bigger (by comparison) bankroll needed than before, to stack oils. In same time, hunters are not anymore confined to a few select mobs and can just go and pursuit their fun and, given inspiration and luck, some profit. Lastly, skilling in crafting nowadays doesn't mean anymore to be forced to just click useless items which you throw in tt hoping that sometime in future it will pay off. You have the alternative to build it slowly and rather inexpensive from MU perspective so there is room for more crafters than before.

I honestly can't see how this is not a good way. Surely it can be improved, but compared to the "good old times" when you had ul gun, no wiki, looted peds, no market for, like, anything and only chasing hofs, is a completely different soup. If they would only come up with improved tailoring, with like temporary buffs on decaying clothes or something to cover rest of loot and something to make space more interesting, it would be great.

As was stated by Xen, people will still click wether it's EP or not, the issue is that EP and Nanocubes do nothing for the game and are an exact copy of a casino slot machine, which is a short term way of making $ but does nothing for long-term stability of gameplay.

Slot Machine:
- Walk into casino.
- Go to bank machine.
- Withdraw cash.
- Put cash into slot machine.
- Press button.
- Repeat.
- Hope for jackpot.

EP Crafting:
- Login to Entropia.
- Go to Trade Terminal.
- Purchase Nanocubes.
- Put Nanocubes into crafting machine.
- Press button.
- Repeat.
- Hope for HOF.

There's one crucial step missing from the EP Crafting equation that even the ArMatrix BPs have and that's participating in another activity, wether it be Hunting, Mining or Trading/Buying from Auction. This stimulates the economy and the price of resources go up turning crafting into more of a manufacture to SELL (we will then see shops get used, more trading, more business) instead of manufacture to HOF.

By the way, ArMatrix BPs are clicked because the weapons are good, not because they use nanocubes.

I don't blame anyone for pumping in insane amounts of cash to play the Entropia's version of a Slot Machine. That slot machine used to not get so many clicks but the overall market health was much better as well which is what drives this game, the Real-Cash-Economy that is suffering from this implementation.

The health of that economy were gamblers buying resources to gamble (for example, on tailoring), because tailoring itself had no actual output in economy as it doesn't have today. That is not healthy economy, that is unsustainable punishing of one single cathegory of players.

I would just like to point out that in your signature you "Wanting to Buy" a crafted tailoring item:

27-09-17-xmfxl-oe6kc.jpg

27-09-17-2o937-4rvjt.jpg

Tailoring and any manufacturing that involves loot, not purchased TT items has a direct effect on the economy.

By the way, there's one on auction right now (not the colour and texture you're looking for though). :)

As was stated by Xen, people will still click wether it's EP or not, the issue is that EP and Nanocubes do nothing for the game and are an exact copy of a casino slot machine, which is a short term way of making $ but does nothing for long-term stability of gameplay.

- Login to Entropia.
- Go to Trade Terminal.
- Purchase Ammo/Probes/Tree Resource Gathering Tool, etc.
- Put Tool that was purchased to use
- Press button.
- Repeat.
- Hope for HOF.

Remove the probes from the TT and make them craftable, and then we can change things a bit... Also remove the ammo and make them craftable. Hell why we are at it lets remove the sweat tool and make it craftable and L too?

If Explosives are craftable, lets make the other ammo types craftable too. Perhaps just remove ammo from the trade terminal and make you have to go through the webshop to buy ammo?

Hell, why not just remove the TT all together and make it all soul bound?

Last edited:
Tailoring and any manufacturing that involves loot, not purchased TT items has a direct effect on the economy.

You didn't crafted once, did you? Let's consider the MU calculation from Eu-wiki corect. 15,6 tt/ click, 0,7MU. You need to click it consistently to reach both the expected tt return at high skills (90%) and the expected chance of success. Let's be optimistic and say 30% CoS. You also need to stack the materials and buy them by thousands of pieces to avoid buying materials for 2-3 clicks at 350%.

So per 1k clicks:

Time to manufacture: circa 1 hour and 10 minutes.
TT cost: 15600 ped
MU cost: 700 ped
expected tt return: 14040
expected number of items: 300
expected tt/item: 46,8 (partly residue, partly item, partly resources. Let's consider for sake of math is 100% item)
expected loss: 2260 (tt+MU) (2k. in 1 hour! and we're using very conservative MU from eu-wiki)
expected MU/item: 7,53 (again, see above, I would guess it closer to 10 to be able to sell, actually should be 'round 20 to have any hope at some break even)

excpected sales/day: ?????????? (I know there is ONE beret on auction, is there for few days already).

expected profit: well, kind of nothing, we only measured the effort to break even..

And that is ONE day of auction, ONE HOUR of crafting. As I said, you never touched crafting in your life, you just have opinions.

EP was an option in BP crafting, right?
You choose what you want to craft. Dont hate EP or EP crafters.

And adding nanocube to certain BP crafting is like, paying some PED or AMMO (without markup) + other materials with MU to craft. So simple.This is how I see them.

Don't bring in some reason just because you have tons of of components in your storage, hoping MA will add them as main crafting components. You want get rich fast right?

Even you are unhappy on my comments, if I am MA, I want to put some % of craft materials without MU and easy to get, what should I replaced with nanocube?

AMMO or PED.
So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee get rid of nanocubes.... and replace them with AMMOs.
PED is better! Make most players to depo.

Back