Just wondering if everyone knows about the Loot Collection Pill ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I hunt around camp Icarus and I notice there are a lot of dead mobs lying around and sometimes they are never looted. Maybe the player was chasing other mobs and forgot or got killed and didn't remember his position. For me that is kind of like putting a dollar in a slot machine and not pull the handle and walk away. Anyway just thought I would mention it just in case, I know when I first started it took sometime to find out what all was available. Oh and BTW if its a money thing and don't want to buy them then two things. The mob you miss could have been the one that pays for the day's hunting or the week for that matter and if 50 pec hurts your bank account you should really find another game because this one is not for you :).

I think, a Player shot them over 50% and then be killed by the Mob. Another player can kill the Mob, but not looting....

It´s annoying, during a hunting run, to be attacked by an shooted Mob without the Possibility of Looting...

Loot pill requires level 5 biotropic which most newer players cannot use yet

Mmohut did a review of Entropia, with half An hour of berycled Killing, without looting any mob.

Yep, I think a lot of folks are low level around there so don't really loot if they die, another player kills the mob and you got no kill still possible since it's already over half dead...

Some folks that are higher level just like showing off a bit too so some of them just grind it all with one hit overkill crap and don't bother to loot in that area.

Even if you do use loot pills in that area, it's still possible to have similar situation since the mob are so low level/easy to kill... I had to downgrade my weapon when I was doing the puny iron mission so that the range of the gun didn't overshoot the range of the loot pill... Seems like pistols are best if you are going to use loot pills (at least until I can get this blasted oratan axe's level up high enough to activate his higher range autoloot)... melee could work too, but they you'll probably aggro a bunch in the big red dot on radar so could end up with 5-10 mob on you at once if you aren't careful. (in some ways that may be good if armor decay will pay you back?)

Yep, I think a lot of folks are low level around there so don't really loot if they die, another player kills the mob and you got no kill still possible since it's already over half dead...

Some folks that are higher level just like showing off a bit too so some of them just grind it all with one hit overkill crap and don't bother to loot in that area.

Even if you do use loot pills in that area, it's still possible to have similar situation since the mob are so low level/easy to kill... I had to downgrade my weapon when I was doing the puny iron mission so that the range of the gun didn't overshoot the range of the loot pill... Seems like pistols are best if you are going to use loot pills (at least until I can get this blasted oratan axe's level up high enough to activate his higher range autoloot)... melee could work too, but they you'll probably aggro a bunch in the big red dot on radar so could end up with 5-10 mob on you at once if you aren't careful. (in some ways that may be good if armor decay will pay you back?)

don't find stats on oratan axe's in EP

Loot pill requires level 5 biotropic which most newer players cannot use yet

Actually its Paramedic and I forgot about the requirement. Wonder why MA would do that as far as I can see it servers no purpose except to force the newer players to play more and use up an FAP. Guess it just about the money.

Just wondering if everyone knows about the Loot Collection Pill ?
I always do the killshot with right mouse click, that also does the auto loot, can misfire sometimes, so still need to be aware that you actually got the loot.
Of course this will not work if you do the auto click hunting.

I always do the killshot with right mouse click, that also does the auto loot, can misfire sometimes, so still need to be aware that you actually got the loot.

yep... quick key auto loot, turn it off as you approach the kill... that's the style of hunting I use when I'm near something I'm hunting and other big boy mobs are nearby (been doing a lot through migration since the longtooth are all over the place, etc.)

Yes have used that also when almost done with a run or about to quit and don't what burn another pill. As I recall the right key does work with auto-fire, could be wrong but when my loot pill gives out I will try and edit this if I am wrong.

Back