50 blakkshaah badges?

Pratahn

Guardian
Just got a daily mission from fort Fury, which I didn't saw before - "Bring 50 blakkshaah badges" for 4 daily tokens. Searched the forum but found nothing. I killed few nearby feffoids but got no badges. So what exactly have to be done for this mission?

I am curious about this to, but the drop rate must be low, probably have cycle more ped than for daily mission 3 if you get 4 tokens

There is a cave with shared loot behibd the normal feffospawn. Its a pretty nice place to hunt and allways alot of peoples there.

Try it, its fun!

You get the badges from the camp south west.

Normal feffs don't drop them, and what does loot them, is a wave event, where the boss mobs spawn after 3 lots of feff warlords.

Be warned, don't try to solo the event, one boss in particular is a pig to try solo.

Its to do with the new Feff Wave event to SW of Fury, good fun actually :ahh:

There is a cave with shared loot behibd the normal feffospawn. Its a pretty nice place to hunt and allways alot of peoples there.

Try it, its fun!

Do you have a pos for the cave or screen or map etc to find it more easily?

Check here: Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4

Had to cycle about 135 PED for 50 badges. Depends on whether you shoot all mobs of the 5 phase event spawn or only the ones which l00t them.

Actually, had l00ted exactly 49 badges when everybody and their pet zoo went home and left me with an L120––which is about 95 levels too much for my ava. :grumble:

Edit: It is not a cave, rather an arena, just a 2 PEC hop with your Sleip over the Fury Feff spawn. You can see it from afar (draw distance gfx settings permitting).

Last edited:
Good fun there, tbh. Worth a visit once a week or smth.

The mission tells you where to go when you take it. You just fly a short distance SW from Fort Fury TP. There are some big rocks surrounding a pit that the feffs spawn in.

The NPC for the mission is next to Fort Fury TP, the event is actually cool and creative, and the 5 boss mobs drop badges. If the event is finished, it will restart in about 2 minutes.

How the drop of the badges is distributed between the shooters? Can anyone who hit the mob get a badge no matter how much (or little) damage he made?

Be Warned.... Ubers like to go there to leech off us who are financially challenged. I was getting less than 50% return on costs while there because of how crit works in lootshare. If you do not have tons of crit and crit dmg gear make sure to do a quick check of those there with you otherwise you can lose a lot of ped real fast.

★4 Wanted: Jinn's Minions [68245, 79050, 361]
- Retrieve 50 [Blakkshaah Badge] from shared mob wave at [67555, 78374, 304]

1. Adviser Khal-Ferrak roars with laughter. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Umanz in Blakkshaah!? Uman die!
25x L26 Feffoid Clan Warriors

2. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Bartoohn, bring dem heads!
L110 Bartoohn (Feffox)

3. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Najwir, kill dem!
L101 BeastMaster Najwir
4x L9 Atrax young

4. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Gakklorr, go eat dem!
L210 Gakklorr (Chomper) (slow...)

5. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Nooo! What say to boss!? Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Noroosh, ged in der!
L110 Noroosh (Feffoid) does AOE damage?

6. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Dem bad, dem all bad! Khal-Ferrak smash ztopid umanz!
L140 Adviser Khal-Ferrak (Feffoid Boss) (Does AOE damage)

Tnx for info, missed the place of those mobs

DRM

★4 Wanted: Jinn's Minions [68245, 79050, 361]
- Retrieve 50 [Blakkshaah Badge] from shared mob wave at [67555, 78374, 304]

1. Adviser Khal-Ferrak roars with laughter. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Umanz in Blakkshaah!? Uman die!
25x L26 Feffoid Clan Warriors

2. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Bartoohn, bring dem heads!
L110 Bartoohn (Feffox) (AoE Split Damage)

3. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Najwir, kill dem!
L101 BeastMaster Najwir
4x L9 Atrax young (These spawn continuously until BeastMaster dies, Not limited to 4)

4. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Gakklorr, go eat dem!
L210 Gakklorr (Chomper) (slow...)

5. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Nooo! What say to boss!? Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Noroosh, ged in der!
L110 Noroosh (Feffoid) does AOE damage? (Has 2 types of attack, One is a standard attack and the other a Damage over time that stacks (starts out at ~10-20 a tick building to over 100 a tick), in addition he applies a reload debuff and a healing amount debuff)

6. Adviser Khal-Ferrak: Dem bad, dem all bad! Khal-Ferrak smash ztopid umanz!
L140 Adviser Khal-Ferrak (Feffoid Boss) (Does AOE damage)

See red above for additions

Reactions: Ted
I have the feeling that health decrease by doing this mission ...:(
someone can confirm ???
thanks

What do you mean by health decrease? Give an example pls :)

Be Warned.... Ubers like to go there to leech off us who are financially challenged. I was getting less than 50% return on costs while there because of how crit works in lootshare. If you do not have tons of crit and crit dmg gear make sure to do a quick check of those there with you otherwise you can lose a lot of ped real fast.

Can you explain this a bit better, isn't your return proportional to what you put in, so even the Ubers are at a loss unless the loot pool is big enough. I'm not sure I understand how they are leeching off poorer players?

Can you explain this a bit better, isn't your return proportional to what you put in, so even the Ubers are at a loss unless the loot pool is big enough. I'm not sure I understand how they are leeching off poorer players?
This is not the case anymore after an update to shared loot.
For a period after loot 2.0 came out shared loot still split items based on damage done and not ped spent which it should have been from the start

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Shared 1.0
Uber with 5 dpp do 10.000 dmg for 20 ped cost on mob
Noob with 2.5 dpp do 5000 dmg for 20 ped cost on mob
Loot was 40p all shrap, split was 66,66% - 33,33% based on their damages.
Uber got 26,66p and Noob got 13.33p
This loot system still used in robot beacon instance's today.

Shared 2.0
Uber with 5 dpp do 10.000 dmg for 20 ped cost on mob
Noob with 2.5 dpp do 5000 dmg for 20 ped cost on mob
Loot was 40p all shrap, split was 50-50% based on their cost's
Both of them got 20-20p, if their efficiency and looter skills are also the same.

Ofc it will not be the same, so the one with higher efficiency and higher looter skills, will receive a bit more, something like:
Uber with high efficiency and high looter skills will get like 20.5 - 21p
Noob with low efficiency and low looter skills will get like 19.5 - 19p
So somebody with higher looter skills and higher efficiency gun will still take more loot for the same cost from the shared mob, but difference is much less now.

Here you can find some test result's:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-efficiency-looter-prof-not-just-cost.261237/

I made my post before the shared 2.0 change. So please keep that in mind. I am aware of the changes after shares 2.0. I was just trying to give a heads up.

Back