Selling: Some Skills

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Hey Forum, i have a few ESIs that i want to sell filled with skills of your choice and quantity

Total tt of ESi available - 362.42 (7 chips)

Skills available(any amount):
  • BLP tech
  • LWT
  • Anatomy
  • Aim
  • Marksmanship
  • Kill strike
  • Wounding
  • Serendipity
  • Rifle
  • Handgun
  • RDA
  • Weapons Handling
  • Courage
  • Combat Reflexes
  • Combat sense
  • IRD

This is how we do this, you send me a pm with your desired skill and reasonable price for it and i will fill the chips for the required tt. Mind that tt may fluctuate a little, since its really hard to get exact when chipping out.

Some of the given skills may be available in larger quantities. If you need more than my ESI just send me a request.

Not chipping out, just maximizing value of my chips

Cheers
/Soko

Last edited:
yes, but end result still differes depending on chip tt and skill count, i mentioned that just as a precaution in case of some disputes

ah maybe i didnt understand your point completely..

i meant you can x-check in both ways there....if some1 wants a 10 ped implant :

for example below:

Start skill level: 4000 // End skill level: // Chip TT value: 10 // -->then click extract--> Implant Extract Clear

Extracting, ESI needed: 11.11 PED, final chip size: 10.00 PED, start level: 4000, end level: 3796

----------------

or the other way..if you wanna know how much tt implant you would need for an amount of points

start skill: e.g. 5000 End Skill : 1 -->extract-->shows the tt-value of implant ,+also with th 10%

ah maybe i didnt understand your point completely..

i meant you can x-check in both ways there....if some1 wants a 10 ped implant :

for example below:

Start skill level: 4000 // End skill level: // Chip TT value: 10 // -->then click extract--> Implant Extract Clear

Extracting, ESI needed: 11.11 PED, final chip size: 10.00 PED, start level: 4000, end level: 3796

----------------

or the other way..if you wanna know how much tt implant you would need for an amount of points

start skill: e.g. 5000 End Skill : 1 -->extract-->shows the tt-value of implant ,+also with th 10%

it is all nice and shiny on paper but but its all rounded to exact skill point, when in life is almost never the case, try taking 10 ped chip off the 19437.86 skill. You will either have more pec left after the extraction or skill will have slightly different tt value

Bring It Up

362.42 ped ESI left

Bring It Up

Bring It Up

BUMP for another happy customer on a whole lot of Rifle skills. Not on my chip thou - that means i still have 400+ tt of esi left

Some more rifle and Kill Strike sold.

BUMP

Bring It Up

Unlimited amount of main hunting related skills are available. Hit me up if u want to get a step closer to uberness...

Back