Uber: LOL that hof board

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
wow.. top hof is Argo Scavanger
number two is a Foul WTF

and what the biggest or one of the biggest crafting hofs ever to as far as I can tell a noob.

just saying

Not sure i would consider someone with 5 million total crafting loot a noob.. :umn:

I am certainly jelly of those top2 hunting HOF multipliers!

Not sure i would consider someone with 5 million total crafting loot a noob.. :umn:

I am certainly jelly of those top2 hunting HOF multipliers!

True. Just "new" to the game, the time span is like just over 1 year it seems. damn those explosives

169K EP ATH made me grin :D

What's the point? Historically many things have HoF'd at random times that would seem quite unlikely to do so. Also, what does it matter how long someone has played? In a perfect world everyone has the same chance no matter how old they are.

What's the point? Historically many things have HoF'd at random times that would seem quite unlikely to do so. Also, what does it matter how long someone has played? In a perfect world everyone has the same chance no matter how old they are.

to be fair, in this game not everyone is equal, which has been proven quite a lotta times (check rare items at around 0-6 MA time)
but accoutn creating date / age of account shouldnt be a matter. i ran tests about this thing in 2008 or 2009 with several accounts, doing the same (mining) on the same routes with the same skills n stuff and yes, i got 2 500ish hofs but also lots of accounts that didnt get shit. creating a new account just to try n get a lucky shot is not worth it.

to be fair, in this game not everyone is equal, which has been proven quite a lotta times (check rare items at around 0-6 MA time)
but accoutn creating date / age of account shouldnt be a matter. i ran tests about this thing in 2008 or 2009 with several accounts, doing the same (mining) on the same routes with the same skills n stuff and yes, i got 2 500ish hofs but also lots of accounts that didnt get shit. creating a new account just to try n get a lucky shot is not worth it.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to express here, , maybe something was lost in translation.

I've been around long enough to know everyone is completely equal. The only thing that separates avatars is the amount of time and money they have. Sure, someone who plays 12-16 hours a day with an unlimited budget is going to appear as if they're doing something amazing.

If that were true people like Skalman, Neomaven, Optima, Neo Trader would still be here raking in the money.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to express here, , maybe something was lost in translation.

I've been around long enough to know everyone is completely equal. The only thing that separates avatars is the amount of time and money they have. Sure, someone who plays 12-16 hours a day with an unlimited budget is going to appear as if they're doing something amazing.

If that were true people like Skalman, Neomaven, Optima, Neo Trader would still be here raking in the money.

that would mean that your chance to loot something, in this case a rare item like an UL gun would always be the same. but it isnt. your chance of looting a rare ul gun is zero up to the point where MA decides to manually raise the cap on said item. and then it drops in a maximum of the next hour. usually it takes 30-60 mins until the item has been dropped. this has been proven over and over and over and is proven every migration and is especially visible on the ul mf chips where suddenly 6 of those drop in a matter of 30 minutes. or when an account gets deleted with a rare item then it takes an hour until it dropped again.
what this also means is that your chances of looting such an item while playing at MA late night times are more zero than they are for anyone who plays during MA business hours.
or look at the cyrene token trader gun ecotrons UL. those all dropped in MA business hours, except for one that dropped at night time.

my signature talk for me :rolleyes::laugh:

The funniest aspect of all this is that 169k ATH happened on Toulan.

i think MA is tweaking around with the loot at the moment.
i made an observation over the last 2 days, but not sure if its been like this for a bit more than 2 days as i didnt get to hunt much the last week.
so... usually it was like this for me: every mob drops loot in the range of 15% - 105% of actual kill cost on non multiplied loots. this was true before loot 2.0 as well, apart that the kill cost was fixed dependant on mob hp.

but since the last 2 days i get roughly 30-70% kill cost return on non multiplier mobs but i get something like 3 ped loot on 2 ped kill cost. or 3.2 ped on 2 ped and so on. even 2.8 ped on 2 ped kill cost. and this all the time. dont really know what to do with this, as the overall return is about the same, maybe ab it lower due to lack of bigger multiplier but that might be based on bad luck.
but afaik the min normal multiplier would be 3x 3 ped on 2 ped kill cost is definitely lower than 3x. + the crap with no non multiplied mobs that return kill cost. somethings fucky here
i would really like it when MA notifies the community about such changes, not even about the exact change but at least a notice about that something has been adjusted or whatever.

and also this might be the reason for the bigger loots on small mobs again

i think MA is tweaking around with the loot at the moment.
i made an observation over the last 2 days, but not sure if its been like this for a bit more than 2 days as i didnt get to hunt much the last week.
so... usually it was like this for me: every mob drops loot in the range of 15% - 105% of actual kill cost on non multiplied loots. this was true before loot 2.0 as well, apart that the kill cost was fixed dependant on mob hp.

but since the last 2 days i get roughly 30-70% kill cost return on non multiplier mobs but i get something like 3 ped loot on 2 ped kill cost. or 3.2 ped on 2 ped and so on. even 2.8 ped on 2 ped kill cost. and this all the time. dont really know what to do with this, as the overall return is about the same, maybe ab it lower due to lack of bigger multiplier but that might be based on bad luck.
but afaik the min normal multiplier would be 3x 3 ped on 2 ped kill cost is definitely lower than 3x. + the crap with no non multiplied mobs that return kill cost. somethings fucky here
i would really like it when MA notifies the community about such changes, not even about the exact change but at least a notice about that something has been adjusted or whatever.

and also this might be the reason for the bigger loots on small mobs again

for me it's not a change what you perceive is just monthly,
most of the time between the 20th and the 28th each month there is a period of "give back" which is resumed in the period from the 30th to the 7th (time of salary ) approximately if you are regular hunters.

but since the last 2 days i get roughly 30-70% kill cost return on non multiplier mobs..

yes, I noticed this as well.
I hardly get any 100% loots anymore. Mostly -like you said- 30 to 70%.
I also seem to get less small multipliers.

It feels more volatile again.

yes, I noticed this as well.
I hardly get any 100% loots anymore. Mostly -like you said- 30 to 70%.
I also seem to get less small multipliers.

It feels more volatile again.

yeahh and that would explain the higher big loots. i mean 12k argo scaveneger, 3k foul young, nearly 900 ped molisk young and some others in about 30 hours is definitely more t han usual. higher loot pool = higher hofs

btw. i predict a 3-10k ped kerb today, depending on maturity

Last edited:
Back