Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VII (newly discovered)

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
SOLD

----

I'm selling this unlimited mindforce amp. At 36 damage this is currently the strongest MF amp around. The limited amps discovered so far only go up to VII (L), so I would guess there won't be any higher level ones appearing any time soon.

entropia_2017-09-24_18.42.27.jpg

Full data including decay test is on EntropiaWiki: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=NeoPsion_Kinetic_Amplifier_VII

As this is a new discovery I'm not sure how to value it, so I'm not going to set a minimum price, I'll just take offers and see what happens. PED offers only please. You can PM me or post here. If I'm not happy with the offers I receive then I may not sell it.

That said, I will set a buyout of TT+5k for immediate purchase.

Any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
I had a play with this last night using a Lacerating Attack Nanochip X (L), and the extra power is great, giving way more dps than I've had with mindforce previously.

The displayed efficiency on that combo is 62.1%, but there are other chips which fit much better with this amp. With a Cryo TEN you can get a dmg/pec of 2.986, which I think should be around 66% efficiency.

This is what is known as a bump.

I'll start the fun with tt+1k

If anyone wants the cryo v ten for it, pm me. this will make perfect combo

free bump

How about 2500?

Hello I'm entreated; can we talk more in-game?

(AKA Buy out if possible)

Last edited:
I'll bump the offer up to +2800

Ok then +3000Ped bid

I cant find you in the player list "Oleg Oleg McMullery" right?

Can you look me up?
or check your prives settings, make sure your not in INcogneto

Sold, thanks everyone for your interest.

Thank-You
It's an Awesome Mind-force Vii / 7 amp; Good luck mate.

Back