Help: Hunt the Thing / Error code 4 - Can not grap the Weapon

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hi,

iam on Rocktropia and want to make the Quest hunt the Thing, but now i have take the Soldier profession at start and it dosnt work, get the message :

"An unexpected error have occured (sic) in the processing of the following mission:
Your Weapon of Choice
Code 4"

Is it possible to reset the first Quest i have make and take the profession scientist? I have no idea what to do? Special for this quest i fly to Rocktropia and now it dosnt work...

Error-Picture-click-here

hi,
you could solve that problem looking on wikis like "entropiawiki" or "rocktropia mission list" site: you must check there which waypoint you should reach and eventually you will have an update when you reach the waypoint listed or eventually operating a tool placed on that waypoint; it helped me with some missions there years ago; so... just try that, it could help you too, good luck!

Thank you..have try everything. Talk to everybody, check all nessesary places, log in and log out, buying weapon from TT, try to grap the weapon and it dont work..

This is recurring bug, that gets fixed and then somehow comes back. As its a one off noob mission, its gets over looked often. Till some noob moans how he had to pay 4 ped taxi just to come RT for the free mission and its broken.

as far as i remember...there were different weapons there...one of EACH profession there....if you choose the soldier you have to grab another weapon than with a different profession...

then also there was a bug when you didnt follow the mission chain in correct order...

look in mission log ..in some cases i think you had to grab also the parka,pants,etc first...(if not try the other weapons)

Eddie

Hmm ok..but the are not parka,pants,etc? Have you a idea how i can find it?

is that point you have to shoot in some targets?
There are couple years ago I did the Arctic adventure, but I remember there was always a bug in the weapon choice quest. Didn't made it either.
I think you can skip this mission. Just buy a shotgun or any other weapon from TT and go for the next stage!
But still been long time since I visited Arctic so maybe isn't working as the old days.

Yea thats the point you have to shoot in some targets, have buy a Weapon, dosnt work, can not skip this mission or delete it to take it new. Have also get some tp points but helps not...

Back