Let me fill orders on other planets

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
I want to fill orders on other planets, with the transportation fee coming out of my pocket.

People can buy my items on other planets, but sometimes the other planets offer a better price minus the transport fee.

I want to be able to fill those orders.

Please make this happen.

I envisage that a "fill order" function becomes available to enable this, but for now I'll accept the possibility to allow me to sell to other planet's orders.

Before paying more transportation fees, I'd like to see those promised transport missions implemented first.

quite good idea, but the fee would eat all up i guess.....

for me 1 of the weirdest thing is when you want to fill an order and it bids automatically on another one , you cant sell to it, bec its kinda reserved....

would be nice if you see it under the orders how many "units" are free to be filled for others ( not autobid)

I want to fill orders on other planets, with the transportation fee coming out of my pocket.

People can buy my items on other planets, but sometimes the other planets offer a better price minus the transport fee.

I want to be able to fill those orders.

Please make this happen.

I envisage that a "fill order" function becomes available to enable this, but for now I'll accept the possibility to allow me to sell to other planet's orders.

Agreed , this would stimulate the economy on the smaller planets.

Before paying more transportation fees, I'd like to see those promised transport missions implemented first.

Someone will have to fetch a timestamp, but hasn't it been 3 years in like 2 months?

Back