Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 4.0

mace9

Provider
Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Mace mace9 Window
SOLD

Hey,

I might sell my Modified EMT kit EK-2600.
"Might" because it hardly depends on what you guys can offer. I still love it, its just that due to some changes in playstyle (less time for EU) I dont use it that much anymore. So I might sell it or trade it for some other cool stuff if the price is fair.
Fair means: I want some for the tiers. Yes, this is an unlikely thing to ask lately in EU. But I got some reasons why you should pay some more for a tiered Mod2600 instead of an untiered one:

- You have the highest tiered Mod2600 in game (tierhof few weeks ago)
- You have awesome tier-numbers to follow if you want to keep on going tiering it
- You have a super powerfull healing tool. 64,8 instant heal and 129,6 total/click is smth.
- You have a super eco healing tool.
- You can save some more by using eco enhancers. Especially if you do some healing jobs (and the hunter is ok with it)

To tell you some numbers about eco enhancers:
Breakrate is at roundabout 1050 clicks average. Tested over a few k decay. There is a shop at caly with eco enhancers at 136% atm, but I calculated with 140%, because thats what I paid a friend for those. 1 enhancer saves 5% decay. Including the TT+MU at average breakrate of 1050 clicks they still save pretty exactly 3% each. That means: 12% saved at Tier 4. This results in 29,22 heal/pec including all costs.
So if you do some healjobs you could earn an extra 12% of decay and the hunter still has the same cost as usual mod2600. If there are alot of healers advertising, you can use this as marketing as well: heal for 90% of usual mod2600 decay and still make some profit.
Over the years I cycled a alot of decay. I don't have exact numbers, but migration alone is allways like 1-2k depending. Calculate yourself how much you can save by using eco enhancers. ;)

But hey mace, stop advertising, what do you want for this awesome healing tool?

Well, if pure PEDs the BO is at 16k.

BUT, I welcome you to send me offers including items. Especially medium+ armor Sets (male) or a smaller healing tool I would like. Thats what I would buy anyway if I sell it.
Armors I like: everything from Liakon to Angel.
Healtools I like: everything from Hedoc Mayhem to Mod2350.
Weapons I would consider: Almost everything lvl 40-55.
But throw in Offers with other items as well.
As I want some PEDs back for the tiers on my item, I will value your items tiers as well better than usual market would do. Just pls no low-ball offers like untiered mod2600 + 1k or smth :D

mod2600.jpg

mod2600tiers.jpg

Last edited:
Back