Selling: The Freaking Cold Place

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
Update: Placed on auction, starting bid 75K. Super cheap, priced to sell.

Unfortunately I might have to sell due to some RL issues.

Land Area: The Freaking Cold Place!(1919, 5159).

1x Merp DNA
2x Argonaut DNA

Shed is included.

Custom name and global message.

Shopkeeper pad and personal storage included.

Financials: It completely depends on how you manage the LA. PM me for more details. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

PM me with serious offers. Most of your questions can be answered by going to check out LA in person. It's a huge LA with 6 DNA slots.

I also have many DNA Parts to go along with the deal.

This is a pretty decent LA. Its huge, has 6 slots available for DNA. The argos and merps are doing pretty well. Only 3 LAs with a good spawn. 1 LA has mostly Youngs, another has Scouts and below and this one has Scouts and above.

I have more info I can share on Entropia Life for serious interest.

Last edited:
Do you have a Ball-Park Figure for what your asking for?

La

Hi mate looking at maby purchasing a la depending on a phew things line up right so just for now seeing whats on the market. Does ur la have a teleporter on it. And you mentioned you have some extra dna parts that will go with the sale. What else do u need to make another argo dna? And a rough price please mate

Hi mate looking at maby purchasing a la depending on a phew things line up right so just for now seeing whats on the market. Does ur la have a teleporter on it. And you mentioned you have some extra dna parts that will go with the sale. What else do u need to make another argo dna? And a rough price please mate

There is no TP on the LA. Closest TP is about 2 TP Jumps away or a short flight. Solfais Crater is closest. MA wants something like 75K PEDs to install a TP. Screw that. Ill send you a PM about the DNA.

Some other notes that might help. There are currently 3 Active Argonaut LAs.

Correct me if im wrong:

New Switzerland: Mostly Young - Adult
LA42 East: Mostly Young - Scouts
The Freaking Cold Place: Mostly Scouts - Raiders / A smaller density of Hunter - Leaders (With Merp Alpha - Stalkers)

Again correct me if im wrong on these maturities. This pretty much covers all of the Argonaut levels and needs for Calypso and keeps the harmony between Land Owners. Of course there is the Scavenger Elites at Ft Troy

Last edited:
Serious offers please. I'll provide financials and EU Tracker info if wanted.

A bump for a fun LA. PM me

Still taking offers, PM me your offer.

Curious about the price

Still for sale....

Free bump because I couldn’t help but remember that time when this was literally the entire planet. :D

lolz.jpg

Free bump because I couldn’t help but remember that time when this was literally the entire planet. :D

lolz.jpg

Haha yes it was. Buy a piece of history!!!

Land area is now listed on auction, starting bid 75k. Any questions feel free to ask me. The shack will be listed and sold after the LA sells.

That's a fair startbid

Only 4 hours remaining for this super deal. 75K starting bid.

2 Argo DNA and 1 Merp DNA.

A good steady customer base mining and hunting.

Chances are you'll never find another Land Area, especially of this size, for Cheaper!

And sold, for 75k PEDs. Not sure who the buyer is but if anyone knows please have them contact me for the shack deed if they want it. If not I'll be selling that deed as well.

Anyone have a good estimate of what they are worth?

it was my soc mate, i tell him to contact you. gz for sale :yay:

Did the trade fall through? I see you're tossing it away right now and I don't believe whoever picks it up has any interest in it other than flipping it around. Less than 4 hours for an honest soul with the pocket money to rescue what looks like a desperate action... All the best to you.

Back