Help: What to do with Presidential 2 PED Credit Card?

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hi can somebody say me what i can make with it? Some say you can TT it, but if i do it in the TT it shows me its worth 0? I dont get it, how i can grap me the 2 PEDS from the card? Thanks for the information..

From what i've heard there is no use for it. You could keep it in your storage in the hopes that one day it will get a use though.

ahh ok thanks....again a Quest that is broken or bugy or needs investment of a huge time ;)

I can buy it on Calypso if you find free transport

ahh ok thanks....again a Quest that is broken or bugy or needs investment of a huge time ;)

You can sell it to other players for a slight markup or to the TT for 2 PED. There is a bug when you first pt it into the TT where it shows a value of zero but after you hit teh sell button the pop confirmation window show s that the value of it is 2 PED and you receive 2 PED once you complete the sale.

Other than that there is currently no use.

Nothing broken or buggy about the quest. You complete it you get the pay stub, credit card and the 1 PED of ammo. Sell it all or keep it - your call. Only bug is the PED value display on the credit card in the trade terminal which has nothing to do with the quest.

Back