Performance issues?

You've been working on this for a week now - any resolution?

How does something like this get broken overnight?

Happend after they changed the servers it runs on :scratch2:

Sucks for me, too busy irl & the motivation to hunt high dmg mobs with lag is meh..

Was having issues again today, periods of 3-5 seconds where nothing would work,every minute or so, no swapping no firing, crafting pages would take seconds to load ect.

I did try to do the settings tekmaster82 tried but that did not seem to work.

Today Norian suggested he was having no lag at low settings, So I went to low and it seems to have helped alot.

I also happened to remove 15 different active trade and other channels, which of the two did it for sure I am not certain, but these issues were going on all over ark today and were very frustrating.

They now seem largely gone, hoping it stays that way. Hope this helps someone else who might be as frustrated as I was earlier.

Was having issues again today, periods of 3-5 seconds where nothing would work,every minute or so, no swapping no firing, crafting pages would take seconds to load ect.

Today Norian suggested he was having no lag at low settings, So I went to low and it seems to have helped alot.

I also happened to remove 15 different active trade and other channels, which of the two did it for sure I am not certain, but these issues were going on all over ark today and were very frustrating.

They now seem largely gone, hoping it stays that way. Hope this helps someone else who might be as frustrated as I was earlier.

It is interesting to note that the resolution in any case was a direct result of lowering the graphics settings. The lag issues I was experiencing have yet to return. Maybe Mindark has some input as to why this would have a profound impact on the lag situation?

Hunting is definitely worse than mining. I was hunting small yuka and it was bearable - if i had a resto chip wouldn't have even notcied probably. If it does lag out i will usually run away or get in ship

Having to lower gfx settings on an early 2017 gaming computer is unacceptable, I will however try the ideas about disconnecting from unused chat etc since those surely generate more "server calls".

Yeah, sorry... it seems I lied.

Still having issues today, on low settings, and limited chats which indeed is sad for a 1070 VR rig.

Intermittent spikes where nothing responds, making killing mobs for missions take too long to be worth it when you add a 3-4 seconds to every other one (mobs can ofc hit just fine thru it)

So many people with issues still, which directly affects the loot returned, and they feel the need to run a robot event instead of look into the issues....its just sad.

Don't know what to say from here, hope they get it fixed, id like to play.

Yeah, sorry... it seems I lied.

Still having issues today, on low settings, and limited chats which indeed is sad for a 1070 VR rig.

Intermittent spikes where nothing responds, making killing mobs for missions take too long to be worth it when you add a 3-4 seconds to every other one (mobs can ofc hit just fine thru it)

So many people with issues still, which directly affects the loot returned, and they feel the need to run a robot event instead of look into the issues....its just sad.

Don't know what to say from here, hope they get it fixed, id like to play.

Yes I checked today as well - the lag is back!
All settings low/safe - all extra chat windows closed

Hunting is definitely worse than mining. I was hunting small yuka and it was bearable - if i had a resto chip wouldn't have even notcied probably. If it does lag out i will usually run away or get in ship

I can tell you even a mod resto is no help if you can't equip it to heal.

Is this fixed now?
I am done beta testing, please just let us know when its fixed.

This is getting ridiculous. How many weeks now? I can't even get market graphs without your hamster's spontaneously combusting. :mad: You guys even working on this or just watching us suffer and giving us some pointless statistics about people's returns? I don't see how those statistics are even possible right now with the lag.

/rant

WTF did MA do?????

Maintenance literally made it completely WORSE!!!

What lag? haven't noticed anything :confused:

WTF did MA do?????

Maintenance literally made it completely WORSE!!!

Well, maybe not worse, but I dont feel like it fixed anything :scratch2:
Mobs still walk around dead.
Still akes ages to swtch weapons.

And I still didnt get that HOF.
So yes, still broken :silly2:

Just did a quick test - lag still very much present for me.

Talked to some in soc - some say it was even worse at some point today after maintenance.

Last edited:
Damage stacking, Delayed movement and attacks, long wait times on auction page and location glitches on mind force teleports; did I miss anything. :scratch2: This happens everywhere; so no specific location to mention. I'm betting on poorly optimized metrics software to track Loot 2.0 being the issue.

Still having issues...fix your shit.

Back