Help: Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cause Blueprint (L)

DCast

Young
Hi,

Recently got this while crafting.

It's been hard finding information about it, so can anyone help me out.

I'm of course trying to figure out, if i got something good here.

Any response will be appriciated.

Will post picture, when i find out how :)

Thx.

Hi,

Recently got this while crafting.

It's been hard finding information about it, so can anyone help me out.

I'm of course trying to figure out, if i got something good here.

Any response will be appriciated.

Will post picture, when i find out how :)

Thx.

Hello,

It would be nice to know clearly what info your are looking for ?

high value bp? nowadays not anymore , mu chart?,sales long ago?

Ingredients? http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=301&itemNo=20280

think you have to also dissassemble some cause amps first ( for the cause parts)

Lystionite und Galversperdite are refined from a source of some materials

so only a handful of players are/did crafting this...

if you want to know the mu of item , look at crafting machine ,when selecting the bp, on bottom right you can see item info,mu etc...

Eddie

Hello,

It would be nice to know clearly what info your are looking for ?

high value bp? nowadays not anymore , mu chart?,sales long ago?

Ingredients? http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=301&itemNo=20280

think you have to also dissassemble some cause amps first ( for the cause parts)

Lystionite und Galversperdite are refined from a source of some materials

so only a handful of players are/did crafting this...

if you want to know the mu of item , look at crafting machine ,when selecting the bp, on bottom right you can see item info,mu etc...

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

I am trying to find out, if i have a high value item, but i guess not.

Thx.

/Michael

Well as i said...check the mu table on the bap , and on the item when looking on the craft machine...

but nowadays it´s only hard telling how much..could be like 10 ped or 50,100 ,also depending on the amount of clicks

Eddie

Yeah, i checked it out.

What got me excited, is that i can't find much information about it. The only post i can find, was a bp with 5 clicks - mine has 45.

Thx for your help.

/Michael

Both the blueprint and the amp it produces give 'rare item' hof/global, so you can search rare loot on EL and see how many have been looted lately. What I see is that the number of blueprints far exceeds the number of amps, so even if all were one-clickers, there still are blueprints lying around.

Both the blueprint and the amp it produces give 'rare item' hof/global, so you can search rare loot on EL and see how many have been looted lately. What I see is that the number of blueprints far exceeds the number of amps, so even if all were one-clickers, there still are blueprints lying around.

That's very helpfull, thx. a lot :)

Guess i can lay this one to rest.

/Michael

Back