Road to 4 digit ped amount on card?

madnar

Old
Society
Universal Born Looters
Madnar VY Starchild
Hello...

I am watching a lot of streams, following the ones that i like and i see many players with large amounts of ped on card.. Also, those pictures with globals, ubers and a bit smaller... Some amounts are really very nice :)

I wonder, what is way to those amounts? I am sure it is not easy, but... You do deposit of 1.000$ and play smart, or you deposit 10-50$ and just get lucky, or what is way to 4 digit amount of ped card?

Just curious about this :)

Hello...

I am watching a lot of streams, following the ones that i like and i see many players with large amounts of ped on card.. Also, those pictures with globals, ubers and a bit smaller... Some amounts are really very nice :)

I wonder, what is way to those amounts? I am sure it is not easy, but... You do deposit of 1.000$ and play smart, or you deposit 10-50$ and just get lucky, or what is way to 4 digit amount of ped card?

Deposit is the only way..

Hello...

easiest way to get a 4 digit ped card is to simply deposit that amount.
And if you like looking at that 4 digit ped card after depositing, better not play.

...or by being really lucky and get that crazy hof.

Dont let yourself be fooled by all those swirlies because in the end, playing will only get your ped card down as the average returns will always be lower than 100%.

There is an very easy way to reach that goal!

Deposit 100$ - voila 4 digits on your PED card xD

In theory 0000 is 4 digits

Last edited:
easiest way to get a 4 digit ped card is to simply deposit that amount.
And if you like looking at that 4 digit ped card after depositing, better not play.

...or by being really lucky and get that crazy hof.

Dont let yourself be fooled by all those swirlies because in the end, playing will only get your ped card down as the average returns will always be lower than 100%.

No way i would deposit that amount here.. I just was curious.. So many players with so much ped...
I saw messi has 45k+ the other day.. really awesome..
But i cant understand that someone deposit 1k+ $$ at once... That is too much for me

PED on your card mostly come from selling loot.
//Sir Obvious, Esq., ca. 1654

And if your loot has good MU, in the long run there's good chance it will fetch more than you spent acquiring it.

There still is MU in the universe, so playing for free and slowly building up your PED is still possible, even at low levels. Just that public forums won't tell you where exactly.

Depositing way more than $1k per year, I hit my first 4-digits (2.3k) after 7 years :ahh:
The biggest so far after 11.

This is where I don't understand. Even if I Global or HOF, it's still not enough for me to level up and survive playing this game for 6 months...

Global and HOF are just a surviving reason. There is nothing much to celebrating about.

11 years of waiting to get 4 digits... better read these statement over and over again, carefully before deciding to do anything BIG.

Not promising... I hoped comments that i will like a bit more :p

Well, start punnies and go slowly to build ped card... And when you have enough ped to hunt bigger mobs, go bigger...
Problem is, when i get some ped or deposit some, i immediately try bigger mobs... And lose almost all :)
Good thing is that i know where i make wrong move :)

No way i would deposit that amount here.. I just was curious.. So many players with so much ped...
But i cant understand that someone deposit 1k+ $$ at once... That is too much for me

It’s all relative. $1k isn’t much for everyone. If it’s your monthly salary I’d say it’s much but if it’s daily it’s not to bad :)

just get 700.000 sweat.
sell it for 1,5 ped per 1000. And you have your 4 digit pedcard without depositing.
Also you got many many many hours of fun...work...or whatever you want to call it ;)

Well, start punnies and go slowly to build ped card... And when you have enough ped to hunt bigger mobs, go bigger...
Problem is, when i get some ped or deposit some, i immediately try bigger mobs... And lose almost all :)

The questions is, how to play to loose the least PED over time...

The questions is, how to play to loose the least PED over time...

The answer is - hunt punnies :D :D :D
Maybe you get lucky like that guy who got 200+ ped on Caudatergus punny :p

That is how it is done though. Those high bankroll players cycle money in (and out maybe... who knows now). But don't misunderstand. That money doesn't come from the game.

You must deposit if you want to see those kinds of numbers. Sweating and fruit picking only goes so far. It's not easy money. Please please don't misunderstand. If that money is too much, don't dream those numbers, it will never happen. Set your goals lower and have fun, or deposit.

That is how it is done though. Those high bankroll players cycle money in (and out maybe... who knows now). But don't misunderstand. That money doesn't come from the game.

You must deposit if you want to see those kinds of numbers. Sweating and fruit picking only goes so far. It's not easy money. Please please don't misunderstand. If that money is too much, don't dream those numbers, it will never happen. Set your goals lower and have fun, or deposit.
Or just go work for a planet or mindark to get a freebie company paid avatar like many on the global lists do...

Last edited:
Or just go work for a planet or mindark to get a freebie company paid avatar like many on the global lists do...

looooooooooooooool

tinfoilhatday-3.jpg

Who said big mobs are the road to big money ? I have 2400+ globals on kerbbies and I did not depo much during that run, but like everything in this game it peters out so I had to swithch. When I first started I thought like you and had over 1K in globals on Atroxes but it also petered out.

I guess its all about why you play. I really don't care about the money I just want to play without a depo, basically play for free and whatever I hunt to do that, big, medium of small if it works that is what I hunt. If you are looking for the big bucks find another game IMO. Sure you can get lucky but that is one in a 100K or more. MA did not create this game to give away money. BTW I am in the top 100 players for all time and doubt that I would be in the top 500 ped wise because I hunt smaller mobs but, as I have said many times, I like the swirls no mater the amount 5 or 5000 its all the same to me:).

Last edited:
Hello...

:wise: Deposit.

yes, but this dont shows on your ped card.

But you could argue that 10.00 would be 4 digits ;)
Just another reason I carry ammo instead of PED... :whistle:

1%ers gonna 1%

And if your loot has good MU, in the long run there's good chance it will fetch more than you spent acquiring it.

There still is MU in the universe, so playing for free and slowly building up your PED is still possible, even at low levels. Just that public forums won't tell you where exactly.
And if we told you how we earn, suddenly everyone would be doing it, and it wouldn't have market value anymore due to oversupply. But I will say a couple things about it: there are many niches which can earn, so specialize; playing conservatively while you are learning pays off; and whatever earns here, can earn 10x as much elsewhere (real life, eBay, etc). But Entropia is a wonderfully enjoyable timesink, and we each get to choose how much we spend on it and when.

For those who just want a social timesink for free, there is always space taxi. I was earning almost half as much flying my quad around as I could returning bottles and cans.

No no no, some answers gone the wrong way...

I did not ask this because i want to withdraw money and to earn in game... I asked this because i want to find a way to hunt at least kerberos/argonaut kind of mobs (100-500 HP) and to keep deposit minimum... (atm i make deposits 10-20$)...

That's all...

I dont have problems with punnies, but after few weeks it gets a bit boring :)

Someone said that he likes globals no matter if it is 5 or 5.000 PED. Same thing for me.. I just like swirlies :)

No no no, some answers gone the wrong way...

I did not ask this because i want to withdraw money and to earn in game... I asked this because i want to find a way to hunt at least kerberos/argonaut kind of mobs (100-500 HP) and to keep deposit minimum... (atm i make deposits 10-20$)...

That's all...

Someone said that he likes globals no matter if it is 5 or 5.000 PED. Same thing for me.. I just like swirlies :)

yep..but thats another description of earning ingame...because with 10-20 bucks and hunting kerbs you would be broke in a shorter matter of time...
there is usually a lot to tell , one of the key things is also , to hunt not always the stuff which 85 % of the newer starter ppl hunt...

Eddie

That is the whole thing, it cannot be otherwise than boring, else everyone would do it. As long as depositing for the initial bankroll is not an option, then boring things. Walk for fruits, sweat etc

Hi

do services

a good player will be back soon (very few here like her) many did her servies only 1 posted in her defense. Yo can make many peds do services.

Lady i meen is some1 who neg repped idiot idiots and bullys rightfully and correctly. i wil show her all the neg reps i got in last 2 months so i hope many get neg repped back you deserve it.

That off topic i sory on topic mean do pet walking services :) (is a good tip :) :) ) . Or you do can fap or do god support (shoot for big tems). also you can 'run' for jobs also. does no pay much. depoiest 50 euro dont kill puny kill agronauts get a 5k. after klll big :)

Peple most on this forum = after YOUR money make markup. you can not profit from tt. do no invest in any ep3/4 'people' :) :) :laugh::cool: . Listen and like nice lady soon plese

Plese neg rep me again, idiot bullies (abusing rep system - YOU called some1 else for doing that, didnt you? and what did you do? :) ) :silly2:

Edit. Batle Simaltor was a good idea equal for all. Best 1st make god peds. that is different topic that is alredy here on forum :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:

How about you PM to me your secret for this :)

1) Win the slot machine (random): This is the case in Loot 2.0, where cost is what matters and not dpp. High efficiency rated gear could make this more likely but no one really knows the function of efficiency to return unless there's hidden data somewhere :).

2) Sell Markup Loot + Skills (random + some control by player): If the slot machine is kind to you, you can cover your losses selling MU loot. If not, you can't. You could potentially sell your skills but then you might have trouble with weapon/tool/crafting progression. But maybe that doesn't matter to you...

3) Resell (Requires initial ped investment). Buy low sell high.

4) Sweat/Pick oil. Fap service, etc: Sweat/Pick oil is free. but other services require initial investment in a tool like Mod 2350 if you want people to pay you for the service, and usually mostly hired during event times like migration.

That's it I think. This game is pretty transactional. You pay MA a cut for a chance to loot items, you sell items for MU, rinse and repeat. This doesn't cover things like support dps and free fap service for skill but you don't really get paid for those and you have to trust he person you are supporting to pay you....

Back