Road to 4 digit ped amount on card?

You could get a chance at a 4 figure loot long ago (pre gold) without depositing better than now ..I deposit now more and lose all after a 4 figure loot. I do try to skill up mining and as you get higher professional levels it seems to cost more in real money deposited. Just get that serendipity and perception skilled up higher.

1) Win the slot machine (random): This is the case in Loot 2.0, where cost is what matters and not dpp. High efficiency rated gear could make this more likely but no one really knows the function of efficiency to return unless there's hidden data somewhere :).

2) Sell Markup Loot + Skills (random + some control by player): If the slot machine is kind to you, you can cover your losses selling MU loot. If not, you can't. You could potentially sell your skills but then you might have trouble with weapon/tool/crafting progression. But maybe that doesn't matter to you...

3) Resell (Requires initial ped investment). Buy low sell high.

4) Sweat/Pick oil. Fap service, etc: Sweat/Pick oil is free. but other services require initial investment in a tool like Mod 2350 if you want people to pay you for the service, and usually mostly hired during event times like migration.

That's it I think. This game is pretty transactional. You pay MA a cut for a chance to loot items, you sell items for MU, rinse and repeat. This doesn't cover things like support dps and free fap service for skill but you don't really get paid for those and you have to trust he person you are supporting to pay you....

1. Interesting you said in another post that randomness didn't matter because you had a formula that would take that in to consideration.

2.Here again you mention randomness with the "If" word.

3. Wow really good advice "Buy low sell high" and investor's dream.

4. Is good advice but a very slow way to make ped still I have seen a few that claim they have never depoed and I actually believe some of them.

The last paragraph you mention that "Chance" word again.

I am not trying to be rude here but the point is this whole game is a matter of chance. A chance of getting the price for an item on the auction, a chance of a nice 4 digit HOF, a chance that you won't get killed at a critical time when killing a mob and then forget to mark your position so you can't find him and finish the kill. In your other post you showed graphs and formulas and so on to show that you can take into account randomness and here you are saying you can not. You may think the enhancers post was different but it was not. Either you have randomness or you don't, you can not have the way you want things to be just to prove your point is just doesn't work that way.

... a chance that you won't get killed at a critical time when killing a mob and then forget to mark your position so you can't find him and finish the kill....

you were hunting punies, right?

:cool:

you were hunting punies, right?

:cool:

Not sure what you mean Wizz. This has nothing to do with the mob I was just making a statement. I have over 1700 LTs globals over 1K Atroxs and over 800 Rextelum and over 8800 globals in total of which maybe 12 or 15 punys. I don't think I would care if a puny killed me and did find him so I could finished him off and not lose the loot. So I say again what are you talking about?

Back