Anyone else having trouble with getting in the game ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just wondering if its my ISP or everyone.

To Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
And me. :eyeroll:

Try again in 10 minutes.

Try again in 10 minutes.

I did a couple of hours and got back in however the lag has been around for days and I think it is everyone because I see a lot of people standing around in the hunting area and then all of a sudden start shooting just like I do and it is because of the lag. May have something to do with the routing from the US.

I did a couple of hours and got back in however the lag has been around for days and I think it is everyone because I see a lot of people standing around in the hunting area and then all of a sudden start shooting just like I do and it is because of the lag. May have something to do with the routing from the US.

I experienced some difficulties logging in myself earlier tonight, if the server is busy and you repeatedly try to log in you may require a support case hence I suggested to wait 10 mins between attempts.

Peak time has now passed so everyone should be able to log in, my uptime is over 4 hours and not having any lag issues at this time.

I haven't had uptime issues often enough to notice, but I do have to do the wait 10 minutes and try again thing about 1/3 of the time. Almost always works on the second try.

Back