Deathspeak (ESL / Ethereal Soul Language)

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Those that have revived someone can read the language of the dead (ESL for short)

However, what dead people say cannot be distinguished from what alive people say for those of us 'Necromancers' in chat channels.

i-see-dead-people.jpg

Is it possible either by a font colour change or a ghost icon (My vote is Angel 02 Mercer for his mapwork) for those of us who have unlocked this ability to see who is dead and who isn't?

It would be greatly appreciated and also give an additional reason to skill up Biotropy.

Last edited:
Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible either by a font colour change or a ghost icon (My vote is Angel 02 Mercer for his mapwork) for those of us who have unlocked this ability to see who is dead and who isn't?

That's extra funny because I requested the same thing a year ago, link: Make ESL stand out in chat please

+1 to this suggestion

Haha :laugh:

italicized would work also

Yes, please differentiate it somehow!

That's actually the reason I haven't bothered to unlock it: now, that I've finally got there :-(

:) nice thread...

Ghost Vote!

DRM

Thanks for this reminder.
I still need to unlock this.

Now I can remember someone renting out his chip to unlock it but I cant find it.
Anybody here who can help me with this?

Thanks for this reminder.
I still need to unlock this.

Now I can remember someone renting out his chip to unlock it but I cant find it.
Anybody here who can help me with this?

I think Rakzuums Pouch (spelling) will work too.

cheers

Maybe they can change IT to "0oO Line OoO"

Back