Info: Inevitability

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Now that I am pleasantly drunk and ready for more TT ass-raping.... I'm back for more!!

Yep... that's right. Everyone's favorite profanity-filled, shit talking miner is back for more grinding.

So, that means a new challenge as ATH mining is impossible due to MA fuckups (sadly, 24k is the highest i could've hit w/o losing my ass).

I am going to attempt to turn $500 into $5000 as fast as possible.. with the following restrictions:

1) no pvp3/pvp4 pyrite mining
- This is annoying and only pussies without the will to find other profit sources succumb to this.... inb4 triggered.

2) no alt grinding unless MA's fuckups make markup output so horrendous that it's the only way I don't piss away money.
- Really I fucking hate alt-grinding... I hate RT... I hate the grind... I hate low-tt resources... etc........ Sadly this is what a lot of miners must resort to following EP4 and subsequent changes the last 4 years. So, unless I absolutely have to, I'll be avoiding it.

3) I kept my skills...yes.... fuck off this is not a true "$500" challenge because i have years worth of skills.. however SKILLS ARE FUCKING USELESS IN MINING so idgaf.
- yeah turns out pulling out skills is expensive and a lot of fucking work so i didn't bother

4) My life is in an awesome place and i've completed all of my IRL goals nearly two months early, so back at it I am.
- If EU becomes burden or a chore I will stop without warning.

5) I will stream nearly every single drop unless circumstances prevent it (aka I'm mining at work).
- Good news!! More shit talking and profanity for the rest of you! I don't expect donations and don't really give a shit... streaming is just to keep this more fun because EU is only fun every .34 seconds of every hour. I also will have my webcam running so everyone can see my sexy face (might be a narcissist.. but aren't we all?).

6) Nothing is off-limits other than hunting
- probably no need to go into detail.. but it's broken as fuck. This means i can craft/trade when i see opportunities available.

7) I will log every 10 minutes spent in-game.
- This is important for me as my time is much more valuable than the $4/hour EU might provide me... but it's a challenge nonetheless.

Current projections indicate it will take until June 30, 2018 for me to reach my goal...

I likely won't start until Monday, October 2nd, since MA takes weekends off (how unamerican... i'm so envious). EDIT: MA APPARENTLY WORKS WEEKENDS.. COMMENT IS NULL.. inb4 tower..

Any "good luck" comments are appreciated... sass or back-talk will not be tolerated unless its punny/funny or so atrocious that I actually laugh at it..

I realize turning $500 into $5000 isn't that hard to do in 8-9 months, but the goal is to do it much faster than that. I'm also restricted to 17-18 hours of playtime each week.

stream: https://www.twitch.tv/rocket192

Overall:

TT in: 12877.86

TT out: 14276.43 (110.86%)

Sold Markup: +1964.75

+/-: +3369.21

Last edited:
VRsysAM.gif

you already failed bro

when the bartender asks... "do you want an adios motha-fucka!?" just say no.

unfortunately i did not. google taught me i should've.

for those too lazy to google... vodka, rum, gin, and tequila do not mix.

Last edited:
Welcome back to the "Peds s**king game", bro :)

ty for this useless thread

ty for this useless thread

ty for your useless reply ;)

as mentioned everything will be logged here... so maybe players can get some info from it and maybe stretch their peds further. Also I'm going to be streaming so all of my "secret spots" will likely be put on display, which is fine.

as mentioned everything will be logged here... so maybe players can get some info from it and maybe stretch their peds further. Also I'm going to be streaming so all of my "secret spots" will likely be put on display, which is fine.
Please add ur stream-link on signature or somewhere. Also record your mining runs so they can be watched later on.

Just because you don't know how to properly mix drinks,

Yeah because hitting 16k planetside at 2 ped/drop after having shit loot for over a year and flooding PCF with complaints really supports the assertion that personal loot doesn't exist.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or passive-aggressive, so idk how to respond... either way personal pools don't exist, but cycles and kickbacks do until MA distinguishes the two or says otherwise... something they've refused to do.

- This is annoying and only pussies without the will to find other profit sources succumb to this.... inb4 triggered.

I would have thought that anybody mining in PvP especially pvp 4 is brave/stupid/very sure of their abilities, certainly not pussies.

I would think twice about trying to loot such players, guess that may make ME a pussy

I would have thought that anybody mining in PvP especially pvp 4 is brave/stupid/very sure of their abilities, certainly not pussies.

I would think twice about trying to loot such players, guess that may make ME a pussy

so.... triggered???

it's off-limits because it's an easy profit source.

And flying around pvp3 in a sleip w/ rockets is grieving, not brave/courageous/etc....

I say welcome back! Going at it when RL makes it possible is a great way of going at it.
More than $4/hr is why I don't continually play - I've found it can cost me more than that - and you are exactly right, it's not worth it.

Good hunting!

You are asking the question Rocket, well my answer is not at all
Why do you think I was triggered??
I don't do much mining and have never done so in PvP, it just has not occurred to me before
But if you reckon it is such an easy source of pickings then gosh, grabbing my Rookie Finder and off off 2 PvP4 to makka da lotsa da peds.
Of course if I was a PvPer and I saw such goings on - I would wait watch and carefully follow them - gosh money for jam. So I guess you must be arguing from the point of the PvPer, not the brave/foolish miner.

As far as flying around in PvP 4 in Sliep with rockets? What's evil about that? I have a quad with a Kismet - I would like to see a Sliep poking around there theoretically grieving people.

I will look forward to reading about your exploits until I get bored with them - they may be unintentionally funny?

Now that I am pleasantly drunk and ready for more TT ass-raping.... I'm back for more!!

Yep... that's right. Everyone's favorite profanity-filled, shit talking miner is back for more grinding.

So, that means a new challenge as ATH mining is impossible due to MA fuckups (sadly, 24k is the highest i could've hit w/o losing my ass).

I am going to attempt to turn $500 into $5000 as fast as possible.. with the following restrictions:

2) no alt grinding unless MA's fuckups make markup output so horrendous that it's the only way I don't piss away money.
- Really I fucking hate alt-grinding... I hate RT... I hate the grind... I hate low-tt resources... etc........ Sadly this is what a lot of miners must resort to following EP4 and subsequent changes the last 4 years. So, unless I absolutely have to, I'll be avoiding it.

3) I kept my skills...yes.... fuck off this is not a true "$500" challenge because i have years worth of skills.. however SKILLS ARE FUCKING USELESS IN MINING so idgaf.
- yeah turns out pulling out skills is expensive and a lot of fucking work so i didn't bother

4) My life is in an awesome place and i've completed all of my IRL goals nearly two months early, so back at it I am.
- If EU becomes burden or a chore I will stop without warning.

5) I will stream nearly every single drop unless circumstances prevent it (aka I'm mining at work).
- Good news!! More shit talking and profanity for the rest of you! I don't expect donations and don't really give a shit... streaming is just to keep this more fun because EU is only fun every .34 seconds of every hour. I also will have my webcam running so everyone can see my sexy face (might be a narcissist.. but aren't we all?).

6) Nothing is off-limits other than hunting
- probably no need to go into detail.. but it's broken as fuck. This means i can craft/trade when i see opportunities available.

7) I will log every 10 minutes spent in-game.
- This is important for me as my time is much more valuable than the $4/hour EU might provide me... but it's a challenge nonetheless.

Current projections indicate it will take until June 30, 2018 for me to reach my goal...

I likely won't start until Monday, October 2nd, since MA takes weekends off (how unamerican... i'm so envious). EDIT: MA APPARENTLY WORKS WEEKENDS.. COMMENT IS NULL.. inb4 tower..

Any "good luck" comments are appreciated... sass or back-talk will not be tolerated unless its punny/funny or so atrocious that I actually laugh at it..

I realize turning $500 into $5000 isn't that hard to do in 8-9 months, but the goal is to do it much faster than that. I'm also restricted to 17-18 hours of playtime each week.

Interesting .....

I shall be looking forward to this ..

Skills matter but they don't. It's hard to explain but the system seems to use all miners as a single entity. Using the average level of all miners online to try and distribute the probe loot evenly...

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or passive-aggressive, so idk how to respond...

I was trying to be friendly, actually. Or rather helpful, I thought you missed that thread. But whatever rocks your boat.

Quest for ath

So far in the game only one thing made me get those ubers. Camping/overmining like a retard an area BUT always an area with markup. Going down in tt 10-20k+ i had no problem since i was recovering most from mu.

Quest for ath

So far in the game only one thing made me get those ubers. Camping/overmining like a retard an area BUT always an area with markup. Going down in tt 10-20k+ i had no problem since i was recovering most from mu.

Yeah unfortunately free mega-hogs don't exist unless you're a newer player. I've hit my fair share of 5-digits, but I've paid the TT upfront for all of them. The beauty of markup is exactly as you described. You can lose 20k TT and only be down 3k on your card.

But on my limited budget I'll have to be careful. 2-3% extra markup output is the difference between making it to the hofs or going broke.

Week 1:

TT in: 12877.86

TT out: 14276.43 (110.86%)

Sold Markup: +1964.75

+/-: +3369.21

Notes: Got a nice fat hof on a late night stream on October 6. I'll probably just update the log biweekly starting in November.. monthly is too infrequent and weekly is too frequently.

Either way, the goal is gonna be $600/month profit or better... I'm switching to D-class amps now that I've got nearly 9k in bankroll. The extra speed per 1k cycled will help greatly... getting in 2k ped/day has been way too time consuming with level 5 amps.

I'm really gonna try streaming more, but i seldom have time to sit in front of the computer for longer than 1 hour at a time.

Last edited:
I have some rather controversial mining revelations to share... I likely need to get more data, but i guess if you can "See" it in action it would sort of speak for itself.

I'm going to stream tonight if I can free up some bankroll and basically walk through it for anyone who cares. Once I have the data I'll send it to MA as there's some sort of broken function regarding finder range/search radius.

You can take it for what it's worth, but I figure that spreadsheets, LBML maps, and concurrent video should be enough for most to understand what is going on. I shouldn't be able to produce $9-12/hour mining like a total jackass, but it seems that's what's happening. R4t, while crazy, isn't entirely wrong in his mining field conclusions.

Look for stream around 23:00 MA.

can you make the video of the stream offline available / add it to youtube or whatever as i wont be able to see it live but im certainly interested :)

Or maybe write a few lines? 23:00 MA is 1:00 AM.. And if your mining runs are anything like mine, I'll go at work without sleeping :eyecrazy:

Yes I'll make it a VOD that can be viewed outside of stream time. I don't have a YouTube account, but I can record the stream. I'll probably play without music or with non-commercial music since you're going to need to hear what's going on. Also, stream time will likely be closer to 21:00 now. A full write up will be provided when I finish collecting at least one month of data so I have a fair comparison.

Damn barber got sick and cancelled my haircut, now I can't look fly on stream tonight

My initial conclusions are that claims are only generated upon clicking "use tool" and that the field seems to move as your avatar moves and even resets after you mine up a claim. Any time I double-drop without moving = NRF. Anytime I drop without mining last claim = 100% chance of NRF unless outside of the original search radius.

Let me be clear: THIS DOES NOT RESULT IN A TT ADVANTAGE.. at least it doesn't seem to. Instead, I get a huge reduction in variance.. 95-110% TT every run of 500 drops despite no swirls over 150 ped. Every miner knows this is more than an anomaly, but rather impossible. I don't know the mechanism behind it unless Multis are generated based on looting events/hour, which I think they are in most cases. I'd like to compare it to Yahtzee, at least that's how it feels while I'm mining.

The advantage this DOES seem to provide is: I CAN MINE WIH AUTO-USE ON OUTDOORS AND SUFFER NO TT PENALTY... basically I can cycle ped 3x faster with drastically reduced variance.

Last edited:
Interesting ideas with the claim generation. Will try to catch up the stream.

I tested this myself after you logged off earlier. I ran 500 drops using 2x Level 2 Amp, 1x Level 2 Light Amp and ended up with 85% TT with a hit rate never dropping below 30% across a few different areas on Arkadia topside. I didn't calculate mu but there were some nice ores in it and some areas gave better results than others. Out of 500 drops I got a 53p global and another 40p claim, all others were standard. Often times I would see 2-3 claims land nearly on top of each other but as the result of 3 drops. I was using a tier 5 Finder-105 with depth enhancers. At the end of the run, i lost quite a few enhancers or the tt return would have been quite a bit higher. But, the 85% accounts for all decay, enhancers, etc.

I think you're on to something, and to be honest, its the most fun I've had in awhile. For the last 2 weeks my hunting returns went from 90-100% tt to 60-70% which we all know is not sustainable so I figured I'd try something else for a bit.

Yes I'll make it a VOD that can be viewed outside of stream time. I don't have a YouTube account, but I can record the stream. I'll probably play without music or with non-commercial music since you're going to need to hear what's going on. Also, stream time will likely be closer to 21:00 now. A full write up will be provided when I finish collecting at least one month of data so I have a fair comparison.

Damn barber got sick and cancelled my haircut, now I can't look fly on stream tonight

My initial conclusions are that claims are only generated upon clicking "use tool" and that the field seems to move as your avatar moves and even resets after you mine up a claim. Any time I double-drop without moving = NRF. Anytime I drop without mining last claim = 100% chance of NRF unless outside of the original search radius.

Let me be clear: THIS DOES NOT RESULT IN A TT ADVANTAGE.. at least it doesn't seem to. Instead, I get a huge reduction in variance.. 95-110% TT every run of 500 drops despite no swirls over 150 ped. Every miner knows this is more than an anomaly, but rather impossible. I don't know the mechanism behind it unless Multis are generated based on looting events/hour, which I think they are in most cases. I'd like to compare it to Yahtzee, at least that's how it feels while I'm mining.

The advantage this DOES seem to provide is: I CAN MINE WIH AUTO-USE ON OUTDOORS AND SUFFER NO TT PENALTY... basically I can cycle ped 3x faster with drastically reduced variance.

The field "expands" when the tool is equipped and contracts when the tool is unequiped. We know this already.

Deleted due to being tested and found to be full of crap.

Last edited:
Deleted due to being tested and found to be full of crap.

Last edited:
Or maybe write a few lines? 23:00 MA is 1:00 AM.. And if your mining runs are anything like mine, I'll go at work without sleeping :eyecrazy:

Don't get me started...

ive tested it with a stupid tt finder and used it up completely on a field where i usually could only place like 4 drops max. you can see it on the picture. i didnt really track hitrate here but rather how many claims on a small area and i just ran in there in circles and got 11 claims outta that tt finder on a spot for only 3-4 drops

now you can go and mine the shit outta a small area which has dianthus or pyrite and just kill the market price on it :D

edit: did a second test run this time with f101 on an area about the same size as before (4 usual drops) and did 50 drops only on ore with it. i just got 3 claims... this is indeed pretty weird.

Last edited:
Back