ALL Maintenance and NO VU makes Tomas dull boy

..if you know what i mean ...

Man, what a crowd. There have been big updates.

The newly incurred lag is a problem, getting it in far-flung and definitely not overpopulated places like NI. Sure they are aware of it.

:yay: Dorki will sleep longer tomorrow then :yay:

Man, what a crowd. There have been big updates.

The newly incurred lag is a problem, getting it in far-flung and definitely not overpopulated places like NI. Sure they are aware of it.

Ludvig from MA acknowledged the issue 5 days ago and not a peep since from MA. Even this Downtime notice doesn't really say much.

Please don't forget to switch the loot back on as well! It's been blatant robbery since Friday.

..if you know what i mean ...

I know, i know...

You are shining :dunce:

1351280071558_f.jpg

Same lag as before, nothing fixed. Lovely:smash:

its even a lot worse now for me than it was before. before i only got lag and now i disonnect every 5-15 mins

edit: yea 2 other disconnect since i wrote this post. so this time 2 dcs in 5 minutes. game is unplayable for me now.

Last edited:
I just tested - lag is still there - maybe slightly better, may be just wishful thinking

No lag for me on Ark.

Unfortunately the loot wasn't switched back on though. Still an absolute dog's dinner!

:mad:

No lag for me on Ark.

Unfortunately the loot wasn't switched back on though. Still an absolute dog's dinner!

lol, yeah!

But hey, who doesnt like those 60% return runs?

I guess we must be up for a big one then ;)

No lag for me on Ark.

Yes, please switch my loot back on as well. When I can't break even once in a while hunting punys, something is definitely wrong. Coincidentally, when the major lag issues started, the PEDs stopped returning to my card...

Something definitely completely off.

3k Nusul and 5k Kerbs are a daily occurence now but so many are struggling to hit 3 digits on 5-7 ped mobs every now n again.

Also went down a few mob levels. loot still shit but losing slower due to lower gear. Big bonus now being that I'm also getting bored af with all this.

Can we please get a few compensating hits sometimes? You know something that keeps one interested? 1 or 2 marginally profitable runs in 2 dozen or more isn't it.

Something definitely completely off.

3k Nusul and 5k Kerbs are a daily occurence now but so many are struggling to hit 3 digits on 5-7 ped mobs every now n again.

Also went down a few mob levels. loot still shit but losing slower due to lower gear. Big bonus now being that I'm also getting bored af with all this.

Can we please get a few compensating hits sometimes? You know something that keeps one interested? 1 or 2 marginally profitable runs in 2 dozen or more isn't it.

I think ima go mow down some kerbs tonight - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
It's obviously where all the pedzz are
lol

Also went down a few mob levels. loot still shit but losing slower due to lower gear. ..

and this sucks even harder!!

been hunting allo and estos all day. one tiny global and next to no other multis.
Making it another very expensive 60% run. And those 40% accounts for a huge loss (to my standards).

then I did the 80 merp daily hitting around 20 multies!! One after another. Just madness. Even looted a rifle (cheap ass, but item nonetheless)
Making it a next to 200% run.

Does this mean I wasted all my multis on these shit mobs???

been hunting allo and estos all day. one tiny global and next to no other multis.
Making it another very expensive 60% run. And those 40% accounts for a huge loss (to my standards).

then I did the 80 merp daily hitting around 20 multies!! One after another. Just madness. Even looted a rifle (cheap ass, but item nonetheless)

My last global registered 13.11 EU time today.

Switched mob a while back but I've been on & shooting since.....

:scratch2:

Where u hunting allo/esto?

Dear MA.

Here is the last time I was logged in and got a global, and then logged out because the lag made it un-playable.

Kreltin Alpha 82 PED Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:56:40

Please fix your big steaming pile of shit.

The good news is I just about have started removing all the grout from my shower tile so I can re-grout and seal it AND my goblin hunter is now lvl 18 :wtg:

Dear MA.

Here is the last time I was logged in and got a global, and then logged out because the lag made it un-playable.

Kreltin Alpha 82 PED Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:56:40

Please fix your big steaming pile of shit.

The good news is I just about have started removing all the grout from my shower tile so I can re-grout and seal it AND my goblin hunter is now lvl 18 :wtg:

Wow ambitious! I paid to have my 2 showers regrouted.

Maybe we should start a go fund me page or something to get the lag fixed.

Let’s throw some money at the problem, better than throwing peds down a laggy gaming experience lol

Lag is new(OLD) feature to prevent addictions come reality
if you start play so much lag system come in scene and tried prevent you play and spend you Lifetime Savings in you addictions and same time sustain health level of play

Interesting update for everyone... Had my brother who also plays Entropia come over to my house after work and login to one of my systems, and wouldn't you know, no major issues!! Granted, he had the occasional short pauses in game as most people have been describing lately, but this was worlds of difference when compared to playing with my avatar. Not once did he experience the constant item busy, failed notifications, rubber banding of mobs long pauses during combat, reduced heal due to movement notifications, loot lag, mining lag, auction lag, etc... He played for roughly half an hour at the same server, hunting the same mobs, on the same land area at basically identical coordinates.

After he concluded his short test run, I logged back in under my account on the same computer he just used. My avatar was left approximately where he had been standing, and I began to kill mobs around me. All of the problems experienced before had returned! Now up to this point I had tried all of the normal procedures when trouble shooting, including switching computers, reinstalling the game client, switching internet connections, booting to alternate operating systems, as well as disabling my firewall and antivirus. None of this had any impact on my in game performance. At this point I say "fuck it, let me try running with your game settings" to my brother and had him log back under his account to screenshot all of his in game settings. Keep in mind that I normally run with every setting maxed out regardless of which of my rigs I play on. I log back into my account and duplicate all of his game settings, apply them, restart the game, and magically almost every one of my issues was immediately resolved.

I hunted for an hour with only an occasional slight pause here and there, but with none of the infuriating symptoms from before. Never have I had to change my game settings to resolve performance issues, so this was definitely a shock. Sorry for the lengthy story, but hopefully someone out there can also resolve their issues trying similar steps to mine. I haven't had a chance to play with the options in game to try and isolate the cause, but if I do, I will definitely report back.

****UPDATE****

I believe that the problems were somehow related to my graphics/advanced settings. When I was experiencing all of the major lag issues everything was set to the maximum levels, which is how they have always been since first playing the game. The systems I run Entropia on far surpass any of the system requirements and I had no noticeable graphical slowdowns before tweaking with the settings.

Last edited:
do you both used focus blow / reload / crit damage buffs??? my theory is.. the more buffs you have.. the more math the hamster has to do... thus lagging the shit out of the system.

do you both used focus blow / reload / crit damage buffs??? my theory is.. the more buffs you have.. the more math the hamster has to do... thus lagging the shit out of the system.

Yes, using buffs here. Tried removing all buffs before changing my settings and that made no difference.

Back