Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 10
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 16
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 17
Dr. Almon Duchve Log Part 18

McGrangus Lost Logs:
McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 11

Monria Lost Chapter Log 1
Monria Lost Chaper Log 2
(not sure on going price on log 3 but suspect it should be a bit below the duchev log prices since it's still obtainable today via events/missions whereas the duchev logs are not)

Possibly looking to grow the collection with the other duchev and mcgrangus logs, as well as other event items. PM if you got one for sell. Looking for prices around 20 ped each for the logs, but may be willing to go a little higher if need be from time to time. I'm also interested in various 'event items' other than the logs, shoot a private message if you got something interesting.

I don't deposit a lot of ped at a time.. usually depo via webshop boxes, so may take a while for me to convert universal ammo in to tradeable ped... I do sometimes trade items instead of ped, and may be able to do that if you are interested in something.

If you are interested in seeing 'the collection' it's currently housed at
The Holiday Hangout:
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor: Suite H
(look for the Xmas tree above the front door)

Last edited:
bump since the collection's been moved to Rocktropia apartment, which has more item points than the Arkadia apartment ever dreamed of (even though technically that apartment on Ark has been 'upgraded')..

Back