Help: Whinning thread.

Hello, yes i hit a 6808 lyst tower. Just so you know, used HUGE amp. Overall it does not cover all my loose from the start, like many. But i don't complain about a tower of course. I won't spread the money like an idiot and i will play carefully, and i continue to do my log, one for TT, and one for MU.

I do not believe that i got tower because of QQing, was just dropping at the right time. ( and loose a lot before )
I try focus on MU and thats all. Next step : Buying a decent excavator. Saw someone selling a mod excavator for 2K peds, heard it was about a robot part that dropped or something, so i might buying one. Or the SGA one, or adj or imp. Most likely depend on the price. Gl everyone ^___^

It's because u b1tched and whined, that's why ...

Perhaps I should try that..... :)

Gz sir....

Just so you know, used HUGE amp.

are you even able to use big amp ? for me its just that you got '' lucky '' because of the whining thread ...

I feel it, but it won't be that low overall i think.

after my tower i couldnt go over 60% tt return on crafting or mining and couldnt pass 80% tt return on hunting. thats going on for more than 2 weeks now

after my tower i couldnt go over 60% tt return on crafting or mining and couldnt pass 80% tt return on hunting. thats going on for more than 2 weeks now

If it happened to you it must be universal for all :)

Thanks for sharing

+2,3k mu after or before substracting amp MU? And you're doing single or double drop? Curious how would pick up after that ,56

yeah maybe i should cry more on forums like you do. still mad your stuff isnt worth shit anymore? sad world we live in

keep up the good work.

Oh, I cant recall myself crying so much. Sorry if thats how YOU inerprate it but I dont mind the value of any of my gear, I won allready and tbh Im still doing well. I was expressing complains today or yesterday about the laggs, they prevent me from getting back in there and winning your peds.

//Linzey

i cry all the time when my loot is bad...

then i bitch on pcf and hit a 5-digit that same day.

Gordon's Alive!

stop whining '-)

i cry all the time when my loot is bad...

then i bitch on pcf and hit a 5-digit that same day.

the new tutorial on how to profit on EU

SSN;3608388Buying a decent excavator. [/QUOTE said:
Careful with that.

Back