Question: Current Bp's worth the most

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
Hi everyone. Been away from game seriously for maybe 2 years (just coming back from time to time to play 30 minutes, 1 hour) and was checking these days on all my stuff and since i got a shitload of different Bp's, i was wondering what's the most wanted Bp's these days, or what are the ones who's worth anything?

Since we dont know which ones you have its as easy as telling the future is...

if you returned fresh , then check auction,mu charts on the items etc....

There are also some traders avail which sell your stuff if you want to have it easily done...you can gimme a shout then i can give you some contact details..

Edward MrEddie James

I asked because sometimes the ingame charts are a bit tricky because might be some players paying more for some stuff outside statistics.
Most because i don't know if the old bp's drop rate has decreased or increased or even if they still drop.. For example i have a pair or two of Predator (L) bp's, prx cars, old school weapons like man mph or even jester d1..

Anyway ty for the answers, i'll keep an eye on that stuff.

I asked because sometimes the ingame charts are a bit tricky because might be some players paying more for some stuff outside statistics.
Most because i don't know if the old bp's drop rate has decreased or increased or even if they still drop.. For example i have a pair or two of Predator (L) bp's, prx cars, old school weapons like man mph or even jester d1..

Anyway ty for the answers, i'll keep an eye on that stuff.

That's trash. You havent done any crafting I guess. You would know that stuff, because trash always been trash and will stay trash, even 20 years from now :D

Back