Dorki Hunts - video series

Dorki

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Michal Dorki Dorcak
Hi everyone!

Dorki started making hunting videos now too. This thread is not intended to be a proper hunting log, but rather a place for Dorki to share his hunting videos and for you to comment and discuss random hunting stuff with Dorki. Most of the videos will be swirlie montages, funny videos and such, although there might be non-humour videos coming up later down the road.

My first hunting video other than a feffcave run-through which I will link bellow. This is mostly a global montage from an 8-hour kerberos hunt I did couple days ago. To achieve the best possible viewing experience, please watch it in fullscreen with the sound turned on. The feffcave video is just Dorki doing the said daily mission and making an odd weird/stupid comment from time to time.

Proteron Hunt part 1

Dorkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!:yay:

Anyway, this is part one of a proteron hunt. There will be 3 parts in total. The hunt as a whole was a loss :ahh:

Dorki, love your videos dude :yay:

Keep it up, and get some big fat hofs !!

Thanks a lot O2 :yay: Would love to, but atm I am just sweating paneleons and working through hunting/mining footage to make videos out of it. Dorki is saving up money for a new computer, so won't deposit for few months. This old potato cannot be upgraded anymore and might kick the bucket anyday now. :scared:

Proteron hunt part 2

Part 2 of the proteron hunt :ahh: I exaggerated my "boorumness" a little ... :ahh:

Proteron Hunt part 3

Last part of the proteron hunt :yay:

Scratch&Sniff cave run from 3.12.2017

The title says it all. :) Dorki entered Ms. Leyana's cave of wonders and gotten a happy ending of like 13 ped profit :wtg:

Poetry window

A quick feffcave run from the morning of 9th of December 2017 with some Dorki-class poetry addition and sh*t return :wtg:

Just a quick feffcave run from 11th of December 2017

Dorkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! The boring commentary squad reporting for duty :ahh:

Back